Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even better: mckay shoots a p90. then jeany grabs one too and owns him by killing far more wraith

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      even better: mckay shoots a p90. then jeany grabs one too and owns him by killing far more wraith
      Now that's a great idea.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        I would hate to see that happen as it would be just another scene where McKay is the joke (which we still see far to much of) and it also wouldnt be very realistic as McKay is quite good with a P90 now and its doubtful that his sister has ever fired a gun in her life.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
          I would hate to see that happen as it would be just another scene where McKay is the joke (which we still see far to much of) and it also wouldnt be very realistic as McKay is quite good with a P90 now and its doubtful that his sister has ever fired a gun in her life.
          Maybe if they both used the 'spray and pray' technique. Perhaps they could be attacked by a hungry horde of carnivorous cannibals where they're none too particular about who they hit.

Speaking of p90s and dark desires do you folks remember the episode where McKay talked about how Ford could sever a man's torso with a p90? I think they should show something like that, perhaps with Ford himself or one of his lost boys.

Comment

I was just thinking of old roles which David Hewlett has done (specifically "Pin") and how he is really good at playing the psychopathic killer. Im not sure how the writers could turn McKay into a psychopathic killer (maybe some sort of ancient device which removes his all the good in him, or something like that). David Hewlett is really good at playing that kind of role so it would be great to see it on Stargate Atlantis.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095871/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1P1eht0erg

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
              I was just thinking of old roles which David Hewlett has done (specifically "Pin") and how he is really good at playing the psychopathic killer. Im not sure how the writers could turn McKay into a psychopathic killer (maybe some sort of ancient device which removes his all the good in him, or something like that). David Hewlett is really good at playing that kind of role so it would be great to see it on Stargate Atlantis.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095871/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1P1eht0erg
              I don't want them making Mckay a cold blooded killer it is way OOC.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

.: Things are already OOC.

Comment

My wishes aren't all that deep or that dark, really. But here they are...

- Todd becomes a regular character and mostly ally on the show. I'd like to see him living on Atlantis, becoming friends with Sheppard and McKay, but for the trust to always be very shaky....so that there is always a lot of tension back and forth.

- Carson comes back as full-time member of the team. Lots of team bonding all around. Plenty of caring!Carson scenes.

- I want an episode where the team genuinely welcomes Carson back into the family with all the warmth his return deserves. Give him the comfort and sense of belonging and hope that he should have gotten in Return Pt. 2. The poor guy has been in prison for two years simply hanging onto the hope of being with them again, and his reception was lukewarm at best and heartbreaking at worst. For someone with Carson's sensitivity and warmth, what he's gone through is a big deal. Let the team realize it's really Carson and he's really back for good, and put their little family back together.

- Bit more romantic interest between Teyla and Sheppard. Lots of awkward Shep hugs (those can be with anyone, not just Teyla). I love me some sweet, awkward little Shep hugs.

- More of McKay's sister....I wouldn't half mind her joining the Atlantis expedition, at least part time. Having some offworld eps with her in them would be cool. Lots of comedy and drama possible.

- Plenty of Shep-whumping, and more emotional scenes with Shep. Caring, sad, happy, romantic, scared.....I don't really care what so long as we see a little bit more of his heart, soul, and backstory. Shep's emotional scenes are some of the best in the series, but they're rare as diamonds.

- I want someone on Atlantis, probably Sheppard, Teyla, or Carson flat-out execute Michael. Not in a "oh, the hero was *forced* to shoot him" sort of death but a sharp, no-nonsense Malcolm Reynolds-style execution.

- I'd like more use of the Ancient gene by those who have it, and more storylines to do with it. Something City-of-Atlantis-centric perhaps? I'd like it to actually be important for once who has the gene and who doesn't.

- Sheppard backstory! Please for the love of God!

- I'd like to see an episode which forces everyone, but in particular Sheppard and Carson, to re-examine the ethics (or lack thereof) of some of their past choices and actions.

- Keller, the Mary-Sue of Atlantis, fulfills her Mary-Sue destiny by dying heroically to save all of Atlantis-Kind.
                  Last edited by jetflair; 12 May 2008, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
                    New showrunners.

These ones can't even get bringing in a new commander right. Surely they should have thought when they brought Amanda over that she was going to want to move on after ten years with the franchise.

And now we have three commanders in three years.

What a joke.
                    Only thing i can see about that, WORD! and its so true aswell.

1. Daniel for S05 -
                    Spoiler:
                    Its happening yay

2. Jonas Quinn for S05, Come on 1 FRECKING episode atleast so many fans that wants him on.
                    3. Ronon going EMO.
                    4. More exploriations
                    5. more story-arc based storylines, some episodes in S04, sucked so hard i was just thinking WTF? is this a sci-fi show?
                    6. BRING FORD BACK FOR ATLEAST ONE EPISODE. -
                    Spoiler:
                    Fans wants to know if he died or not...Come on..

Comment

heartbreaking moments...moments we make a impact on the later seasons and characters
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

My biggest Season 5 desire is for absolutely zero ship. Not one single lingering gaze, brushed arm, awkward smile, sniffed hair...

Hey, I can dream
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          I don't want them making Mckay a cold blooded killer it is way OOC.
                          I have no idea what OCC means but i think a evil cold blooded killer McKay would be great to see for afew episodes as he is arguably the character you would least want to turn evil and it would be interesting to see when McKay is turned back to normal how he would react to torchering and killing people. It would be great character development and he would make a great bad guy for the rest of the Atlantis team to have to defeat.

Comment

((hug jet)) I would green you if I could Agree with everything except the romantic!Shep/Teyla Because I am strange and like TeylaCarson

Comment

OOC means out of character

Desires:
                              No shipping
                              More Beckett than 5 episodes
                              More of the Travelers without Larrin
                              More Caldwell

Spoiler:
                              Keller gone far far far away!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

.: I have interest in the Travellers but Larrin has to *points to the door*

Comment

Working...
                                X