This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Well what I meant was that Trica is naked in alot of her scenes we just see her back and a slight view of her breast. Well maybey not in every ep, but it is in most episodes at least up untill I stoped watching. IDK I guess I just lost intrest in it.
    she's naked and you lost interest??? dude... that's when I started watching nah just kidding
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      she's naked and you lost interest??? dude... that's when I started watching nah just kidding
      Well I am a man just like you so I can't say I closed my eyes however the storries just wern't that interesting nor was watching Baltar get jiggy with it. I would close my eyes if Rodney lost all his clothes and ran around Atlantis in the buff.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well I am a man just like you so I can't say I closed my eyes however the storries just wern't that interesting nor was watching Baltar get jiggy with it. I would close my eyes if Rodney lost all his clothes and ran around Atlantis in the buff.
        That is such a scary thought. Please don't mention that again.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          Yes, there is more of a focus on sex than the Stargates. BSG as a whole is a more complex and adult show than SGA - it looks at genocide, torture, self-destructive behavior, depression, betrayal, etc. far more in depth than SGA. But come on, there isn't sex in every ep. Not even close.
          And that's exactly what makes it such a great show! Those themes are what makes it what it is. BSG is a thought-provoking realistic show about the fundamentals of human nature. I wouldn't even be a Stargate fan if it weren't for BSG.

SGA and BSG are entirely different shows, and I can't even begin to weigh them against each other- this battle that they seem to be forced into by "fans" is ridiculous. I love them both for very different reasons: I don't give a frak about the ratings of either show; I'll enjoy them both as much as I damn well please without all this my show is doing better than yours superfluous bullsh*t; and if actors from either show appear on the other, I'll be more than happy to see them.

*finally takes breath*

Plus, since when did ratings determine how good something actually is?

Comment

Well I am a man just like you
            good to know

so I can't say I closed my eyes however the storries just wern't that interesting nor was watching Baltar get jiggy with it. I would close my eyes if Rodney lost all his clothes and ran around Atlantis in the buff.
            now I'm scarred for life! please don't encourage TBTB

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            That is such a scary thought. Please don't mention that again.
            yes please don't
            sigpic

Comment

good to know

now I'm scarred for life! please don't encourage TBTB

yes please don't
              Sorry maybey I should have said Shep running around naked.*runs and prepares for flood of drool form the thuunkers*

Comment

Sorry maybey I should have said Shep running around naked.*runs and prepares for flood of drool form the thuunkers*
                noooooooooooooooooooooooo
                sigpic

Comment

really? I thought you desperately want her back? very strange...
                  No I don't. I'm angry like no one's business about what was done to her, but I hope she never considers being in Atlantis again after being treated like that.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                    I'd LOVE for her to appear in an episode...if she ends up dying in a horribly violent manner.
                    Ooh yes!

Comment

Nope, if it caused the producers to think that it is one person too many for the audience to accept. Like Amanda Tapping? Wonder if Torri Higginson is thown out because there must be a balance in the main character section. Beckett for Keller? What about Ford for Ronon? Well, I am beginning to think that everytime they bring in one new actor/actress, the other is booted so as to maintain balance. Ommm.

But if as a guest character, I can't say I mind a strong-willed female running around Atlantis for one or two episodes. God knows how much support that land needs.

Comment

yeah bring her on and then kill her like they did with Kate Heightmeyer. that's the best thing they did was get rid of her, no point in her character.

Comment

Originally posted by theufw View Post
                          Nope, if it caused the producers to think that it is one person too many for the audience to accept. Like Amanda Tapping? Wonder if Torri Higginson is thown out because there must be a balance in the main character section. Beckett for Keller? What about Ford for Ronon? Well, I am beginning to think that everytime they bring in one new actor/actress, the other is booted so as to maintain balance. Ommm.
                          The other way around, actually. Actors are first "booted" for whatever reason, and then a replacement is thought up and cast.

Comment

only if ron Moore can write her character cause i don't' trust the Vancouver gang to do it

like others have said it would be a big step down

Comment

yeah bsg is not done

Comment

Originally posted by Sokar_The_Wraith View Post
                                yeah bring her on and then kill her like they did with Kate Heightmeyer. that's the best thing they did was get rid of her, no point in her character.
                                I disagree. Why I'm not mad they killed her off, disapointed mabey, I feel that a psycholgist is definatly a good thing in a city in another galaxy where Aliens can suck the life out of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X