This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andromeda_dan View Post
    a new arc can be develop with Katee Sackhoff playing the role of a romantic interest for MacKay, only the twist is...she's a WRAIGhT QUEEN...
    Would that require prosthetics, cause I don't want her face covered.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

lol after playing the type of char she does on BSG i cant really see her being this non-interfering, intellectually evolved being

Comment

Originally posted by P2J
        she could play another ancent that goes against the grain ....wouldn't be the first time
        A kick-ass ancient...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

how about she's brought in for a guest spot in an au ep where Rodney goes to another universe and find Colonel Sheppard is Jane Sheppard and was born a girl. Naturally he gets all stupid around her because she's tall, blonde and their version of Sam.

He gets her all PO and she beats the crap out of him and he goes back to his own reality.

Hmm, sounds kind of like BSG...never mind.
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Her appearance will be totally wraith. She is be the queen, who have been rumored among the wraight community as someone who symphatizes with the humans they feast on, the wraight in self conflict who is going thru an identity crisis, a wraight queen in conflict with her own nature. Then upon hearing of the antedote developed by Beckett, she went on a journey to seek out the humans by recruiting the help of a few wraight worshippers.

Comment

No thank you. It's too low for her. Great actresses like her and Torri should run away from this show ASAP.

Comment

Nah, downgrade. She'd be going from a show that actually develops its female characters to one that...well...has been less that stellar in that regard.

Comment

tuff audience.....****crunch, crunch, crunch***(..and throws the paper ball across the living room, over the cat, into the round filing bin..no net)

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
                    No thank you. It's too low for her. Great actresses like her and Torri should run away from this show ASAP.
                    really? I thought you desperately want her back? very strange...

Originally posted by andromeda_dan View Post
                    tuff audience.....****crunch, crunch, crunch***(..and throws the paper ball across the living room, over the cat, into the round filing bin..no net)
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by P2J
                      she could play another ancent that goes against the grain ....wouldn't be the first time
                      haha, no it wouldnt be

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        Do you remember the old SciFi Inside : SciFi Friday promo, when someone asked Rachel Luttrell:

- I would like to see Galactica and Cylons to destroy a Wraith Hive ship!
                        - It sounds cool, but it will never gonna happen.
                        - and RL smiles.

I really liked when Tricia Helfer ("Six") appeared in SGC to speak with Ben Browder, but I think we don't need BSG main actors in Atlantis.
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=otGa0tp1g_I
                        Hehe, never seen that before.....the hair.

Comment

This is the real SG-BSG cross-over.
                          Last edited by Platschu; 18 December 2007, 12:27 PM.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by P2J View Post
                            now that BSG is finished and bionic women pretty much dead would anyone want to see her in season 5 of SGA??

it would be refreshing to see a familiar strong female character for a episode or more.

any thoughts
                            Uh no. She was one of the many reasons BSG failed.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              Uh no. She was one of the many reasons BSG failed.
                              ummmm, last time i checked BSG didnt fail....

Comment

Are you serious? I want a BSG fifth season, not Katee going over some show that's trying to copy most of BSG's storyline => Repli!Wear : Leader!God of the replicator army!

Comment

Working...
                                X