Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 5 episode tidbits/discussion/speculation (potential spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winter View Post
    Can't ask him if I have no way of getting a hold of him. . .

Back to plan A - there actually is a plan A. Oiy!

And, this was plan B - the quick, easy way. LOL - that stuff never works for me. The right way is always the most difficult - but it will be more worth while in the end.
    Go to his blog.
    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
      Can't ask him if I have no way of getting a hold of him. . .

Back to plan A - there actually is a plan A. Oiy!

And, this was plan B - the quick, easy way. LOL - that stuff never works for me. The right way is always the most difficult - but it will be more worth while in the end.
      Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      actually that's his old blog, here's the link to the new one

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        actually that's his old blog, here's the link to the new one

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
        Gee I didn't realize he had a new one. Gotta say I like the old one better. I nearly went blind when I went to the new one. Way too bright.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Gee I didn't realize he had a new one. Gotta say I like the old one better. I nearly went blind when I went to the new one. Way too bright.
          yeah it's certainly different but I like it
          sigpic

Comment

And so it begins again...

Back in the office today where I was greeted by many familiar faces - and a modest mountain of parcels (more on those goodies in tomorrow‘s blog). We spent the day discussing important matters like football, the holidays, and, oh yeah, the sets we’ll be needing for our first three episodes. I also received my hard-won prize money for winning this season’s NFL dark horse pool (Thank you, Cleveland).
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...amiliar-faces/

I think we can expect many more hints from here on out.

Comment

sweet
              sigpic

Comment

They will begin to make season 5 around February 20th-27th, so they had to finish the first three script. But they still don't say anything about the cast. Is it because of Beckett's returning? The Kindred will be aired only in March, so I hope JM will say something about the characters.

I would like to see:
                - 12 episode with Sam
                - 4-8 episode with Todd
                - 6 episode with Weir
                - 6 episode with Beckett
                - 1-2 episode with Ford

- every main star should get 2-2 episode character centric episode.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  They will begin to make season 5 around February 20th-27th, so they had to finish the first three script. But they still don't say anything about the cast.
                  I think everyone would like to know more about that

Is it because of Beckett's returning? The Kindred will be aired only in March,
                  actually:
                  The Kindred Part 1 - 2/22/2008
                  The Kindred Part 2 - 2/29/2008

so I hope JM will say something about the characters.
                  same here

I would like to see:
                  - 12 episode with Sam
                  she's in 14 eps this season, anything less than that would be a disappointment imo. I hope we'll get more Sam because by then it's been a year since her introduction and TBTB should be able to let her interact a lot more with the team

- 4-8 episode with Todd
                  - 6 episode with Weir
                  too much imo. Weir's arc will continue (with or without Weir), hopefully TH agrees to come back. I'd say it's realistic to see her in 3-4 eps, much like this season

- 6 episode with Beckett
                  I believe Beckett's gonna be a recurring character in s5 and as that I'd like to see him in at least 8 eps

- 1-2 episode with Ford
                  lol won't happen

- every main star should get 2-2 episode character centric episode.
                  that's gonna happen anyway
                  sigpic

Comment

Jumper_One, I think we need more than 3-4 episodes of Weir. A minium of 5 and no more than 6.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Jumper_One, I think we need more than 3-4 episodes of Weir. A minium of 5 and no more than 6.
                      IDK dude, 5-6 eps seems a lot. there are so many stories TBTB can/would/should/will develop, they can't commit one quarter of a season to this arc imo. imagine Weir being a major character in 4 eps next season (that's practically 2 eps more than in s4), that'll be enough to keep it interesting imo
                      sigpic

Comment

IDK dude, 5-6 eps seems a lot. there are so many stories TBTB can/would/should/will develop, they can't commit one quarter of a season to this arc imo. imagine Weir being a major character in 4 eps next season (that's practically 2 eps more than in s4), that'll be enough to keep it interesting imo
                        5 eps at least!! Torri will accept if it's a good enough role!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          lol yeah I know you want 5 eps I still think a quarter of a season is too much. we'll see
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see Wier have a pretty big appearance in S5... 5 eps would be great!

lol yeah I know you want 5 eps I still think a quarter of a season is too much. we'll see
                            Yeah, a quarter of a season would be a bit much, unless the story arc called for it TPTB would just be bringing Weir in 'just for show' again...

Comment

How right have I been about things? Seriously, there is a lot of high hopes, I just hope we hear something soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

How right have I been about things?
                                crap. let's not go there ok?

Seriously, there is a lot of high hopes, I just hope we hear something soon.
                                same here
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X