This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BerrySciFi View Post
    I'd like to see a short scene where Lucius is being drained of his life-force by a Wraith. Shep is behind the Wraith, with a gun. The Wraith notices Shep and the gun and says "You want me to stop?" And Shep says "Hell no. I'm here to make sure you finish the job. After you're done, I'll let you go. And I owe you one." That would be sweet.
    that's a great idea
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Thanks, I just cannot stand the character, there's something about his whole persona that makes me want to smack him one, but that's just me, personally I can't see a problem with bringing in Carter to replace Weir (Yep, I can see my reputation turning as red and a Ferrari now )
      Mine does that everytime I say a small negative thing about Weir and supporting Carter well.........
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by BerrySciFi View Post
        I'd like to see a short scene where Lucius is being drained of his life-force by a Wraith. Shep is behind the Wraith, with a gun. The Wraith notices Shep and the gun and says "You want me to stop?" And Shep says "Hell no. I'm here to make sure you finish the job. After you're done, I'll let you go. And I owe you one." That would be sweet.
        But way OOC and they would never do that.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
          This is the thread for those who us who would not like to see Weir, Carson or Ford return in Season 5!

Discuss away!!!
          I'm kind of ambivalent on these characters.

Ford we're never gonna see again, mainly because he blew up on the hive ship, and Joseph Mallozzi so bluntly stated recently.

Weir, meh, sometimes she was ok and sometimes she REALLY got on my nerves. "No, we need to negociate with the angry natives who want to kill us!"

Carson I was OK with, he's bound to be run by his emotions because he's a doctor. Not the best trait to have though, especially when you're at war. He found out though, if a little late. (BOOM!)

Basically, if the people they were replaced with turn out to be better than them, I'm all for it. Stay away, please. But if their replacements turn out to be even worse, I wouldn't mind having them back.

To me, Ronon is better than Ford. Score one.

To me, Carter is better than Weir because she's not run by emotions and the overpowering need to negociate. Score two. (Sometimes a nuke does say it all, y'know. )

Keller I'm a little more worried about. She doesn't seem to be any less run by her emotions than Beckett, which could be a problem. All in all though, 2 out of 3 ain't so bad.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Slightly off topic here but I'd like to thank Atlantis1 for the redding me for saying I'd like Sheppard gone from series five. Did you read the thread title dear?
            Aw, I would green you but I have to spread that love. How do I do that?!

I am not quite there with the no Sheppard thing but it is getting bad when I am actually more impressed by him in fanfics then by him on the show...

I actually would rather no McKay but then David would be unemployed and I certainly do not want that.

But McKay is becoming a worthless character now, dam it! Plus as long as David is playing him I am watching this show... help me!

In the end it comes back to Weir.

Always comes back to Weir.

No Weir in season 5.

Comment

after seeing first five episodes of S4, I really don't want to have another season. No interesting stories, no interesting characters (why is Teyla still there? her character is completly useless), all-knowing characters (Sheppard repairing hyperdrive :-D ), no main quest, no line. I doubt S4/S5 can be better than excellent S1. TPTB should focus only on SGU and bury this ruined show once and for all
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                after seeing first five episodes of S4, I really don't want to have another season. No interesting stories, no interesting characters (why is Teyla still there? her character is completly useless), all-knowing characters (Sheppard repairing hyperdrive :-D ), no main quest, no line. I doubt S4/S5 can be better than excellent S1. TPTB should focus only on SGU and bury this ruined show once and for all
                Shouldn't this be in one of the anti- threads?
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                X