Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly off topic here but I'd like to thank Atlantis1 for the redding me for saying I'd like Sheppard gone from series five. Did you read the thread title dear?

Comment

Ronan, I would rather have someone like Ford or anther marine.

Comment

Lucius! Whoever thought him up as a character and then to rub salt in the wound, brought him back for another episode!!!!! Why! Why do it! Crap character!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
          Why would it be uncomfortable for Carter? I don't really see why. I get that Weir isn't one of your favourite character. I like Sam Carter and I seriously don't think having Dr. Weir back for a few episodes would be bad. Sam is the leader now, having Weir back certainly won't change that. She's been through too many things to be allowed to be put in charge again, so don't worry, Carter's pretty safe and will remain in command.
          She's not my fav no but I don't mind if she comes on as long as it makes sense. I guess she could come back as a civilian leader and Carter can take Military command. I see your point and I guess it wouldn't be uncomfortable.

Character I don't want to see on Atlantis in s5 : Lucius.
          I actually liked the character but I still agree.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Slightly off topic here but I'd like to thank Atlantis1 for the redding me for saying I'd like Sheppard gone from series five. Did you read the thread title dear?
            I might disagree with your POV but that's rediculous to red you for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
              Ronan, I would rather have someone like Ford or anther marine.
              Hmm sorry I disagree. I'll take Ronon over Ford anyday though I'd still like to see Ford come back.

Comment

I really don't want to see Lucius again. Hope the book is closed on that one. Besides Lucius, I'd like them to cut down on all the "villagers of the week" that we saw so much in S1-3. Would also prefer that additional SG1 characters be kept to a minimum. Our SGA guys need the character development, imo.

Comment

Actually, I'd love to have Carson back, and Sam could stay..... But no more SG1... (Probably Cameron for a crossover.... With Shep....) That's all.

Comment

Lucius was the most ridiculous character the Atlantis writers came up with. He does nothing besides manipulate (villagers on other worlds) or annoy (the people from Atlantis--and me) people. I really hope they're done with him.

Comment

Originally posted by only4amoment View Post
                      Lucius was the most ridiculous character the Atlantis writers came up with. He does nothing besides manipulate (villagers on other worlds) or annoy (the people from Atlantis--and me) people. I really hope they're done with him.
                      The only reason I don't want him back is because of the massive fan onsluaght that hates him. Personally I really liked those eps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        I might disagree with your POV but that's rediculous to red you for that.
                        Thanks, I just cannot stand the character, there's something about his whole persona that makes me want to smack him one, but that's just me, personally I can't see a problem with bringing in Carter to replace Weir (Yep, I can see my reputation turning as red and a Ferrari now )

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                          This is for people who, like me, would like to see Ronon fall under several buses by Season 5! Discuss!

He seems to only exist to be angry, impatient, stupid and to kill wraith.
                          Ronan stays....his character is young,intellegent,quiet and brooding...with burst of humor in between. The guy has a physical presence with his height, and has the best insight of all the characters in the Wraith warfare thinking that is unmatched. Plus he makes the perfect foil for Sheppard....and to a point Carter.

The character is just cool.
                          Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

As already mentioned I wouldnt want to see Lucius and I have to say id rather not see more HAB'S
                            I would rather the writters concentrated on the people they have on Atlantis now, without adding any more.
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

i don't want the Genii or the travelers or the the govt' involved as much
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I'd like to see a short scene where Lucius is being drained of his life-force by a Wraith. Shep is behind the Wraith, with a gun. The Wraith notices Shep and the gun and says "You want me to stop?" And Shep says "Hell no. I'm here to make sure you finish the job. After you're done, I'll let you go. And I owe you one." That would be sweet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X