Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think there will be a season 5 of Stargate Atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Well it depends on age. What I meant is there is little language and sex just inuendo from time to time. Most shows on tv skirt the perverbial line on lanuage,violence and sex. Atlantis has violence and language but usually very mild. THere is a dark episode every so often but in general the Gates have been quality tv for most ages.
    Oh I agree- I love having something to watch where I can at least watch some of the episodes without worrying over little children being in the room. Sadly, can't do that for most of the stuff I watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      Oh I agree- I love having something to watch where I can at least watch some of the episodes without worrying over little children being in the room. Sadly, can't do that for most of the stuff I watch.
      No kidding. Even CSI,Law and Order and even NCIS are getting bad in that area.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

No kidding. Even CSI,Law and Order and even NCIS are getting bad in that area.
        Can't stand any of those shows to begin with.

Comment

Just 4 days to go until the premier of season 4!

The show deserves a season 5. There are millions out there across the world who want one. The people who don't want a s5 don't have to watch it, they have a choice. However, the people who do want a s5 don't. I will be distraught if we don't get a s5.

Comment

Can't stand any of those shows to begin with.
            Really hmm guess the only things we have in common is Stargate, Star Trek and love for chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post

The show deserves a season 5. There are millions out there across the world who want one. The people who don't want a s5 don't have to watch it, they have a choice. However, the people who do want a s5 don't. I will be distraught if we don't get a s5.
              Agreed. We both will be upset if we don't. *alreday thinking of just revenge to scifi if they can it*

Comment

Really hmm guess the only things we have in common is Stargate, Star Trek and love for chocolate!

*sigh* If SGA doesn't get a fifth season, after next year the only programs left on it worth watching will be Eureka and Doctor Who.

Which sucks, because as genre fans we need this channel to stay alive, no matter how disgruntled we get with it, it's the only place we stand a chance of getting sci-fi that isn't catered to the mass audience as networks have to do.

Comment

*sigh* If SGA doesn't get a fifth season, after next year the only programs left on it worth watching will be Eureka and Doctor Who.

Which sucks, because as genre fans we need this channel to stay alive, no matter how disgruntled we get with it, it's the only place we stand a chance of getting sci-fi that isn't catered to the mass audience as networks have to do.
                  Good point but the only problem is that all scifi's orriginal programming sucks with the exception of Atlantis. They can't make a good show or movie even if their life depended on it.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post

There are more people who are pro than anti. It's not like Season 9 of SG-1 when RDA left.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      There are more people who are pro than anti. It's not like Season 9 of SG-1 when RDA left.
                      That's true but I was a pro then just as now, what's better this time is that like you said there are more pros this time.

Comment

That's true but I was a pro then just as now, what's better this time is that like you said there are more pros this time.
                        I am not happy about Weir, still have hope she'll be back if we do get a 5th season. However I love Carter also, so it was an even swap for me.
                        sigpic

Comment

I am not happy about Weir, still have hope she'll be back if we do get a 5th season. However I love Carter also, so it was an even swap for me.
                          Kinda the same here. I do like Weir and didn't want her gone but she was my least favorite though I love Carter so I'm happy.

Comment

I really hope Weir is back for season five as well- she's tied for my second favourite character on Atlantis, and is my favourite female character in the Stargate universe. I'm not a huge fan of Sam, but I see this as an oppertunity in the sense that I hope her being on Atlantis will give me the chance to like her more. *crosses fingers* So I see it as a lose-win situation. If that makes sense. Same with Keller. I'm going to miss Beckett, but I'd love to see Jewel Staite in another show. Lose-win again.

But if Weir goes the way of Ford and vanishes completely never to return in season five, I will not be a happy camper. Especially after seeing her in Tao of Rodney, she was wonderful in that ep.

Of course, I'm talking as if season five were already gaurenteed.

Comment

I really hope Weir is back for season five as well- she's tied for my second favourite character on Atlantis, and is my favourite female character in the Stargate universe. I'm not a huge fan of Sam, but I see this as an oppertunity in the sense that I hope her being on Atlantis will give me the chance to like her more. *crosses fingers* So I see it as a lose-win situation. If that makes sense. Same with Keller. I'm going to miss Beckett, but I'd love to see Jewel Staite in another show. Lose-win again.

But if Weir goes the way of Ford and vanishes completely never to return in season five, I will not be a happy camper. Especially after seeing her in Tao of Rodney, she was wonderful in that ep.

Of course, I'm talking as if season five were already gaurenteed.
                              I think this is all planned by the actress and producers to have her step aside but bring her back. Notice they did not announce the last ep she will be in? Could be the Season Finale. Which could set up her return for a 5th season.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think this is all planned by the actress and producers to have her step aside but bring her back. Notice they did not announce the last ep she will be in? Could be the Season Finale. Which could set up her return for a 5th season.
                                That would be a gift. Especially as AT's contract will be up after this season so we don't know whether she'll be up for a season five or not. Either way, I hope things work out nicely for both actresses and what they want to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X