This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morjana View Post
    Stargate: Atlantis (Trio)- Hollywood Reporter: Martin Wood Nominated for Guild Award:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....18&postcount=1
    That's great to hear! Well done Martin Wood! Thanks for posting the news Morjana!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

One of my fave eps. I liked this one alot.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
        Really?!? Why?
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

For the humor. I've watched it 3 times already lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Really?!? Why?
            For the humor. I've watched it 3 times already lol.
            why does anyone like what they like? i'm a huge fan of sam, and i really like mckay (fave strictly atlantis character) and keller. i *really* enjoyed this episode! samwhump, fun storyline, interesting characters...
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I like the thought of Rodney with Keller actually lol. I like they idea behind it, seeing the three of them together. Carter actually doing oldschool Carter stuff again was great. It was good to see Carter in the thick of it again offworld.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                why does anyone like what they like?
                Because if I don't like something, people practically demand I explain. So, I extend the courtesy to those who like.

Comment

I dont like to go into long winded posts on why I like a episode.

I stopped doing that on forums long ago. lol.

Comment

Well, they don't need to long... Just like what you wrote two posts up. I find that explaining things a little.

It invites for discussion, if you will.

Comment

I like so much this episode....there's a great chemestry between the 3 charachters....there are humour, funny scenes, a lot of Mckay (my favorite one), interaction between Keller and Rodney (I love they together) and an interesting and claustrophobic situation! The end is lovely!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks for Camy for the signature

Comment

sam insulting zelenka haha poor zelenka, and rodney and his "understanding" of being a 10 year old lmao

Comment

Dani writes: [...] “You mentioned your fear of heights you had to face for the filming of “Trio”. I too am deadly afraid of heights and was wondering if you could share how you managed to overcome it.“

AT: Uh…I didn’t really. I was so scared up there. It’s irrational and debilitating. Part of getting over it for filming was that people were waiting, the show had to go on. But at one point our rigger had to walk along the beam and take my hand and walk me back. Very embarrassing. I did feel like I was more comfortable at the end of filming that episode than I was at the beginning. But if I had to do it again today, I would be back at square one. I jumped out of a plane years ago, to try and overcome my fear of heights. I did an unassisted jump with an old army issue parachute. I survived and even felt really proud of myself…..until I had to climb up a ladder to the roof. Gulp.
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

thanks jumper

this is still my favorite sga ep
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I like so much this episode....there's a great chemestry between the 3 charachters....there are humour, funny scenes, a lot of Mckay (my favorite one), interaction between Keller and Rodney (I love they together) and an interesting and claustrophobic situation! The end is lovely!
                              Totally agree, I love this episode too. The interaction between McKey, Keller and Carter are great, indeed there are great actors.

Comment

IT was a good episode, but again, kinda boaring!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X