Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things happen for a reason I always say and with that, only time will tell, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I guess Atlantis won't get past a 5th season
      I dont agree. Though once im in control Atlantis will probably be on the "Adult Channel"

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
        I dont agree. Though once im in control Atlantis will probably be on the "Adult Channel"
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post
            Ahh well, it's only a show. There's nothing we can do, TPTB don't/won't listen and they're running into the exact problem that Star Trek Enterprise experienced, producers drunk with power and they believe they know what we viewers want and that we don't know what we want. In the end, that destroyed the show and the series was cancelled.
            Hi, Jack. Please leave Ianto alone and let the poor man get us some tea and pizza, yeah?

I think what killed Enterprise is tptb laying out a show premise and not delivering until the final season. A pre-TOS series? Fine. Link it to TOS!!! They had to bring in an outsider who'd never even met Roddenberry [Manny Coto] to bring the show on track, not that it mattered by that point. Now it's in the hands of the minds behind Lost and Transformers...

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ykickamoocow

I'd chip in that was another problem with Enterprise, but this is a Stargate forum. Damn decon. Keller seems like she'd be quite at home in a decon chamber, especially after this episode.
            *Strip*
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
              I'd chip in that was another problem with Enterprise, but this is a Stargate forum. Damn decon. Keller seems like she'd be quite at home in a decon chamber, especially after this episode.
              *Strip*
              The idea of the decon chamber was just a shameless idea so we would have a plausible reason to se Hoshi and T'Pol in their underwear but that is why i liked it

I just wonder would Keller have been so willing to strip if she was stuck with either Sheppard or Ronon instead of McKay as she obviously had no problem with McKay seeing her in her underwear even though it has been stated in previousl episodes that she is a shy person.

Comment

Did that happen after they questioned Rodney's confidence in his manhood? If so, she probably just didn't see him as a big, hairy threat. Pervy, yes, but still.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                  Did that happen after they questioned Rodney's confidence in his manhood? If so, she probably just didn't see him as a big, hairy threat. Pervy, yes, but still.
                  From memory i think it happened before she started playing the "Who would you chose game".

Comment

I think Martin Gero needs to cool it on the pop culture references. They are a cheap laugh, but they get old after a while. The only reason they're funny is they're taking place in a different galaxy. It's jarring.

I loved Rodney. Carter was her practical, brave self. I still can't believe Keller is a doctor and a surgeon, on any level.

Comment

Liked the scene where they pitched Steve Carell, Colbert and Jon Stewart against each other.
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle05 View Post
                        I think Martin Gero needs to cool it on the pop culture references. They are a cheap laugh, but they get old after a while. The only reason they're funny is they're taking place in a different galaxy. It's jarring.

I loved Rodney. Carter was her practical, brave self. I still can't believe Keller is a doctor and a surgeon, on any level.
                        I am OK with pop culture reference as long as its not an alien (someone not from earth) saying it. I mean it seems fairly reasonable that people would reference stuff and that adds some reality to the show. When aliens use common slang and such it jars me out of reality. However if they make the "aliens" reference reasonable, like Ronan watching a movie, then I will forgive it.

However I still remember S2 and Ronan saying something about how stupid it would be to stare at a box for entertainment, so I wonder how they get him to sit still for two hours to watch Jaws.
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

"It's about this ferocious beast that kills people!"
                          "Just like the Wraith! Alright, fine, I'm game."

Comment

Originally posted by CptOats View Post
                            I am so glad carter is going i have been pro carter until this episode, she just couldn't have found a worse time to find the rope.
                            Huh?
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Oh hey, I loved that "expecting" look McKay gave Keller after Sam refused to expose herself. Here it is:

Classic.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                Huh?
                                Um, Keller was taking off her clothes. Carter found the rope so Mckay (and CptOats) didnt get his peak. Thus "bad Carter" some would say.
                                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X