X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beire View Post
    WOOW
    a few minutes ago i have registered this account because normally i never post anything.. but i needed to tell you this
    Pegasus_SGA, you are great, i think i love you
    and i found it a great ep
    *hugs* Thank you, why I do believe you've just made me blush hon. Welcome to GW.

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    I'm nothing if not (brutally) honest.

Get in line.
    That you are hon. Ahhhh PG15, you do still luff me! *huggles* Do you think hugs counts as being a slut? One can only hope

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Peg, you're getting quite a fan club now. First Ing, then PG, now beire, who next, you little minx?
    hehehe I told ya it's the feminie wiles, brings the men to thier knees every time. Or it could be that I just broadcasted it to the whole of Gateworld that I have big boobs. Point proven I think!

I think Inte has gone off me now... thankfully there's another to take his place...

Only joking Inte! You know I luffs ya babe!

oh man I really am a slut!! Go me!!

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
    exactly - writers must keep aBreast of latest trends
    *spews coffee of the keyboard* Thanks for that hon it was about due for a clean. I couldn't agree with you more.

My keyboard nearly got water on it AGAIN!
    Water? Not wine? Linz I do believe you're slipping.

?!! excuse me, you're not flirting are you ? such indecent behaviour would be highly inappropriate
    Spoiler:
    and most appreciated
    *snort*

*grabs a towel* That's twice. Oh hon she's a horrendous flirt, worse than me would you believe?

Comment

what can I say ? I've always known how to press the right buttons
      Spoiler:
      on women's keyboards, of course
      You're killing me here!

I tried to green you, but apparantly I have to be a slut and spread the luff around!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
        Or it could be that I just broadcasted it to the whole of Gateworld that I have big boobs.
        I'm afraid pics will be required to confirm this
        (not for my sake of course, just anticipating the other guys )

Do you think hugs counts as being a slut?
        are you kidding ? of course hugging denotes licentious intent

personally I would never hug a lass before marriage, and would be quite shocked at those who would
        Last edited by SoulReaver; 29 October 2007, 03:05 PM.

Comment

*hugs* Thank you, why I do believe you've just made me blush hon. Welcome to GW.
          thanks i guess but you won't see me much here i prefer seeing the eps then talking about it.. but i like to read what everyone has to say about them

Comment

If you hate the show so much then stop watching. All you have been doing is whine this season it seems. Go find a new show

Comment

thanks i guess but you won't see me much here i prefer seeing the eps then talking about it.. but i like to read what everyone has to say about them
              I understand that. I hope we'll see you again after Tabula Rasa?
              sigpic

Comment

that's what they all say

I'm afraid pics will be required to confirm this
                (not for my sake of course, just anticipating the other guys )

are you kidding ? of course hugging denotes licentious intent

personally I would never hug a lass before marriage, and would be quite shocked at those who would
                *snort* Alas they're to big to show on this forum. Silly me, when has size ever mattered to you guys?

It denotes lisaciousness? Well had i known that early, i'd have hugged a hell of a lot more people!

Comment

That you are hon. Ahhhh PG15, you do still luff me! *huggles* Do you think hugs counts as being a slut? One can only hope
                  Well, seemingly any human contact seems to be slutty in this thread, so yes!

Yay sluts!

Comment

You should come and play after the next ep! Most of us are very friendly, and we'd love to have your input.

Originally posted by Nameless View Post
                    If you hate the show so much then stop watching. All you have been doing is whine this season it seems. Go find a new show
                    Hon, they have a right to post their grievances. They just want something different to us. Don't worry, things will settle down.

Comment

Or it could be that I just broadcasted it to the whole of Gateworld that I have big boobs.
                      pics pls

Comment

I understand that. I hope we'll see you again after Tabula Rasa?
                        I think you will
                        You just need to own someone like Pegasus_SGA did and then you'll see me posting a message
                        but now i go to sleep

goodnight
                        beire

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                          pics pls
                          Indeed pics or your boobs are smaller then Erica Durances before her boob job if you do the talk

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Well, seemingly any human contact seems to be slutty in this thread, so yes!

Yay sluts!
                            Woohoo talking of slut talk? Where did FAII go with his words of wisdom?

I think you will
                            You just need to own someone like Pegasus_SGA did and then you'll see me posting a message
                            but now i go to sleep

goodnight
                            beire
                            *hugs* nite Beire. Oh believe me there are a few of us who have very big mouths and we're not afraid to use them. So you'll see us hanging out quite a bit.

Oh my that whole sentance was a double entendre. Won't FAII be pleased, I've derailed his thread even further.

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                            pics pls
                            Indeed pics or your boobs are smaller then Erica Durances before her boob job if you do the talk
                            Alas I fear my boobs would just end up like Alf! Modded! The cleavage is out there, you just need to know where to look.

Comment

watch out PGA !
                              Spoiler:
                              it's a booby trap

Comment

Alas I fear my boobs would just end up like Alf! Modded!
                                Thats what pms are for dont be shy

Comment

Working...
                                X