Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really can't wait to see this episode. I'm excited to see another race that is advancing like ours. It's definitely an alternative to how things could be. Even if there is a lot of bad in every good.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Since a lot of people have already seen Doppelganger, this episode is the next new one for those people.

I wonder how the Wraith finally find out about the Travelers? You would think that with the war between them and the Replicators in full swing, they wouldn't have as much time to be searching for anything.

The only thought/speculation I have is that the Wraith may have accidentally come across the Travelers or their "big" Ancient Warship and are sending a cruiser to investigate, kind of like they did with the Aurora, maybe assuming it might be a Replicator ship. I am really curious how Paul Mullie will bring the Wraith into this episode and if one of the Ancient warships (assuming I'm right that there are two of them) gets destroyed in this ep? If not, then
      Spoiler:
      at least one will have to be destroyed in Be All My Sins Remember'd because that is what the writers always seem to do with Ancient warships.

I wonder if the next week on Atlantis clip airing after Doppelganger will include any new clips of this episode. I mean we have already seen a lot and I really hope they don't show anything new. I would like to have some surprises left when I see this episode.

Slightly OT:
      Spoiler:
      If anyone in the US is interested seeing Jill Wagner, Spike TV is showing a marathon of the complete Blade: The Series on Friday, Oct. 19 from 9AM to 7PM and finishes it off on Saturday, Oct. 20 from 9AM to 12PM. It is odd that they are showing this now more than one year after they cancelled the show. This is the first time they are showing any episodes since the repeat showing of the season finale in mid-Sept. 2006.
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing this one soon.

Comment

Less than two weeks!
          Last edited by SGFerrit; 15 October 2007, 10:13 AM.

Comment

I know! I am very interested in how this race has survived all this time. I think it would be interesting to see their daily lives vs. our own.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
              I know! I am very interested in how this race has survived all this time. I think it would be interesting to see their daily lives vs. our own.
              Indeed though the whole Shep/Larrin whumpage will be neat too.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Can you beleive how close we are to this episode airing?? It seems like ages ago we were counting down months!!

I'm getting very excited now.
                sigpic

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

It looks like the Ancient warship bridge is also different in this episode. I don't like it.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                      Can you beleive how close we are to this episode airing?? It seems like ages ago we were counting down months!!

Me too!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Since I have already seen Doppelganger thanks to iTunes, what I am most looking forward to is the preview for Travelers that will be shown tonight. As much I like to see more of the ep, I kind of hope there is no new clips shown. I think there has been enough spoilery video clips released on this episode already.
                          WooHoo! One week and 5 hours to wait for this ep!!
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                            Since I have already seen Doppelganger thanks to iTunes, what I am most looking forward to is the preview for Travelers that will be shown tonight. As much I like to see more of the ep, I kind of hope there is no new clips shown. I think there has been enough spoilery video clips released on this episode already.
                            WooHoo! One week and 5 hours to wait for this ep!!
                            Same here! Al though, I haven't seen any clips yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
                              Same here! Al though, I haven't seen any clips yet.
                              No Comic-Con Trailer, Travelers-based 30 second commercial, YouTube videos, or MGM website videos? Wow, that is either some good will power or you didn't see any links for them. Most of the links can be found on the first page of the pre-season trailer and promo thread in the season 4 folder if you want to see them.
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                                No Comic-Con Trailer, Travelers-based 30 second commercial, YouTube videos, or MGM website videos? Wow, that is either some good will power or you didn't see any links for them. Most of the links can be found on the first page of the pre-season trailer and promo thread in the season 4 folder if you want to see them.
                                He must have way more willpower than me.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X