Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    You're soo excited you said carp not crap. Though Carp probably tastes better. Still I just so that video and it's sweet can't wait.

Actually 'carp' was intentional. It's a whump thread thing spilling over........
    sigpic

Comment

So ... do we think Ronon has met the Travelers before? Will Larrin recognize him? That could be a very cool call back.
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

That would be interesting. But, we probably wouldn't find out until BAMSR.
        2,000th Post!
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
          So ... do we think Ronon has met the Travelers before? Will Larrin recognize him? That could be a very cool call back.
          I was wonderin' about that because, of the gun or does Sheppard have Ronon's gun on him when his taken prisoner? That's what I was wonderin!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

i'm kinda hoping we'll find out they are travellers weapons. i mean we gotta find out where ronon got that thing eventually.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I think that is likely where Ronon got it from, plus, in the pictures that were released on Gateworld last week or so, it showed Sheppard holding a Wraith at gunpoint with Ronon's gun.

Vala,

Comment

I thought that there was going to be a different Ancient warship, the one in the clip looked like an Aurora class one, but the bridge is different unless there is more than one and we are just getting mixed up clips.

Vala,

Comment

And because it would be really clever/cool.. it probably won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    Look what i found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqTcXFaFySY

I'm sure some of you have seen this already but those who haven't.....check on the gun that the woman pulls on shep.........look familiar?
                    First of all, this needed a new thread?
                    These threads have already talked about this subject:
                    Ronans weapon *Sateda Spoilers*
                    Travelers Pre-airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                    That would be interesting. But, we probably wouldn't find out until BAMSR.
                    I doubt if they have met Ronon and we definitely will not see Ronon and Larrin together in this episode per Jill Wagner saying in an interview (from a different Stargate fan website) she doesn't have a scene in Travelers with Jason Momoa, a good friend of her's who told her about the part.
                    I agree with Ltcolshepjumper that we will probably not find out until BAMSR.
                    (For Darren) Has GateWorld done an interview with Jill Wagner? If not, have you tried?

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    i'm kinda hoping we'll find out they are travellers weapons. i mean we gotta find out where ronon got that thing eventually.
                    I think the Travelers and Ronon got the weapon(s) from the same destroyed society but not at the same time nor at the same place. Joe Mallozzi has stated in his blog we will find out info on Ronon's weapon early in season 4 and Travelers has to be it, since there was nothing in Reunion.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Here is another video that I just saw on the MGM Stargate site and it has Sheppard with blood! (cover your ears for the squee of the Shep Whumpers. )
                      Travelers Preview Video - MGM site
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                        Here is another video that I just saw on the MGM Stargate site and it has Sheppard with blood! (cover your ears for the squee of the Shep Whumpers. )
                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
                        *Iz unconscious on the floor, but manages to grind out thanks to Redhooks*

THUD!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
                          *Iz unconscious on the floor, but manages to grind out thanks to Redhooks*

THUD!
                          If you can hear me in your unconscious state, did you like it?
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so full of whumpy squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

*sigh* this week is getting better and better!

Comment

If you can hear me in your unconscious state, did you like it?
                              That's like asking if you 'like' Jill! HELL YEAH, I LOVED IT, thanks!!!!

I'm not kidding when I say my tummy did a flip flop! I'll be counting down the hours till this airs, as, no doubt, will you, though for slightly different reasons to mine!

You're a star, Redhooks!
                              sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Working...
                                X