Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    It starts with Shep being taken by the guards and stumbling, then cuts to a big guard on a attacking stance and Shep tied to a chair and looking like he was hit by the guy, Larrin arrives at that moment and gets near Shep's chair. Then cuts to a stunner being put on Shep's gut and the camera pans up to show both kissing and pulling back, with Larrin having a grim on her face (I wonder why) and Shep doesn't move the whole scene.
    Thanks for this hun, it sounds fantastic, I can't wait to see how all of this pans out. Sheppy bound and beaten that is so squee!!!

Comment

The screencaps for the vid can be found here:

Travelers caps
      Thanks, I knew I could count on the Whumpers!!!
      I saw them in the Shep Whumping thread already.
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Not sure what eps all the clips are from but there are definitely clips of Sheppard and Larrin in Travelers and of Keller in Missing.

As Erika said, the Travelers clips are:

Sheppard (with hands bound behind him) being walked down a corridor in the Traveller ship with two guards behind him and stumbling at he steps through a doorway and regaining his feet and kinda turning to look at the guards.

Door into a room opening and Larrin walking in - in the foreground of the scene is the back of Sheppard's head leaning to one side, as though he's sat in a chair and has been punched at least once and a big hefty guard to one side, fist clenched, looking like he is in the process of beating Sheppard. Larrin's arrival interrupts this and she walks over to Sheppard, talking to him (no sound on any of the clips, btw - they are all played over Joe or Paul talking about the season in general).

Larrin pushing a wraith hand stunner against Sheppard's midriff and the camera panning up to find them breaking off from a kiss with Larrin looking kinda smug and saying something to Sheppard.

Oh and did I mention SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ?
        sigpic

Comment

It starts with Shep being taken by the guards and stumbling, then cuts to a big guard on a attacking stance and Shep tied to a chair and looking like he was hit by the guy, Larrin arrives at that moment and gets near Shep's chair. Then cuts to a stunner being put on Shep's gut and the camera pans up to show both kissing and pulling back, with Larrin having a grim on her face (I wonder why) and Shep doesn't move the whole scene.

Ah that makes a bit more sense now. So when Larring snogs him, Shep's presumably tied up? Hmmm
          Spoiler:
          Kinky

*muses on getting some acting classes in and moving to Canada*

I have to say the ship from the pics reminds me of a really derelict russian sub type of ship, it looks kinda rusty, so I wonder how they've integrated some of the systems on a ship that looks really old?

Okay someone slap me, please. There's pix of whump and i'm talking about the kiss?

*hands in her whumping membership card*

Shep, beaten and bound and hopefully hot and sweaty... squeeeeeeeeeeee

Do I get it back now?

Comment

a grin you mean i know i would be
            i knew as soon as i saw that clip it would have the anti kirkers out in full force again...*sigh*

if its shep kissing her.....hes probs using his charm to get away- i cant say id wanna get into a relationship with someone who kidnapped me, beat me up and took my blood by force and does who knows what else!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              Not sure what eps all the clips are from but there are definitely clips of Sheppard and Larrin in Travelers and of Keller in Missing.

As Erika said, the Travelers clips are:

Sheppard (with hands bound behind him) being walked down a corridor in the Traveller ship with two guards behind him and stumbling at he steps through a doorway and regaining his feet and kinda turning to look at the guards.

Door into a room opening and Larrin walking in - in the foreground of the scene is the back of Sheppard's head leaning to one side, as though he's sat in a chair and has been punched at least once and a big hefty guard to one side, fist clenched, looking like he is in the process of beating Sheppard. Larrin's arrival interrupts this and she walks over to Sheppard, talking to him (no sound on any of the clips, btw - they are all played over Joe or Paul talking about the season in general).

Larrin pushing a wraith hand stunner against Sheppard's midriff and the camera panning up to find them breaking off from a kiss with Larrin looking kinda smug and saying something to Sheppard.

Oh and did I mention SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ?
              i tell ya we need someone who can read lips hehe....i wish we had sound on those clips!!

and erm SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not jealous over Larrin. I'm not.
                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  Ah that makes a bit more sense now. So when Larring snogs him, Shep's presumably tied up? Hmmm
                  Spoiler:
                  Kinky
                  I don't think he's tied up there... they are both standing up....

I like to think the kiss might be some kind of power play.. Larrin's got the stunner and can do what she likes to Shep and wants him to know it...

Either that or maybe the Travelers decide their interface won't work and the only way for them to be able to control Ancient technology is to use Sheppy to give Larrin an ATA baby... *waggles eyebrows*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                    i tell ya we need someone who can read lips hehe....i wish we had sound on those clips!!

and erm SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Does Kady lip-read?...
                    sigpic

Comment

Does Kady lip-read?...
                      I supose so.
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

After looking at the caps I'm thinking that Joe Flanigan is one lucky son of gun!!!!

I'm sure the JF thunkers/whumpers are thinking the same of Jill Wagner.
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Either that or maybe the Travelers decide their interface won't work and the only way for them to be able to control Ancient technology is to use Sheppy to give Larrin an ATA baby... *waggles eyebrows*

NOOOO!!!!!!!

I mentioned this about little Shep babies on this thread over a month ago.
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Does Kady lip-read?...
                            i know, i wondered about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                              Thanks for this hun, it sounds fantastic, I can't wait to see how all of this pans out. Sheppy bound and beaten that is so squee!!!
                              Well, not badly beaten, not if he's standing and kissing I think it would be nice if for once, the female guest lead didn't have low cut tight outfits. But that's the way the men cast the women I guess, so....

Comment

A little rant:
                                Looking at the caps again made me think of how Sci-Fi TV shows are sexist in the wardrobe for female guest stars. All the male Travelers have shirts on with collars around their neck and then they put Jill, I mean Larrin in an almost off the shoulder top with some cleavage. I'm never one to not want to look at a beautiful woman, especially Jill , but it doesn't make sense the difference in clothing, especially for someone who is supposed to be in command. You don't see Weir in revealing tops too often or even the vid clip parts with Keller and Carter, so why is it the hot female guest star of the week have to be put in such clothing??? Let people focus in on their acting skills, not their physical attributes.
                                It is nice to see at least new screen caps of Jill. I can't wait to get home and see the clip!!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X