Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    *shouts* LISTY!

I think you need to post the hair motto to Redhooks, it's important.
    Bring it on!!!!
    I am just reserving my right to disagree. What do you think is attractive about messy hair?? I must be getting too old.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
      Bring it on!!!!
      I am just reserving my right to disagree. What do you think is attractive about messy hair?? I must be getting too old.
      It's not just the hair for me, Redhooks, it's everything

Anyway, before we all get hauled off and smacked about the head by Skydiver's very wet and cold noodles, I think we should talk about Travelers!

I've been thinking recently, I know, first time for everything... and I think the Travelers will be a race that you just can't trust, but who aren't bad, as such. Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I don't think Sheppard and Larrin will part on very bad terms, what do others think?
      sigpic

Comment

Bring it on!!!!
        Or just looking at an example on a guy. The bedhed look is a classic on women too. Not messy - artfully disarranged.
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Bring it on!!!!
          Ah you know we luffs ya hon

*cough*

Please refrain from drinking while viewing this post

Listy presents TEH HAIR

Comment

Bring it on!!!!
            what this one....
            Spoiler:

Peggy was quicker
            Last edited by Listy; 29 May 2007, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Bring it on!!!!
              Too old?!?!?!?!? You are never too old!

Originally posted by Listy View Post
              what this one....
              Spoiler:
              Fabulous!!!!

Comment

That be the one

*cough*

So travelers... *tries and fails to keep on topic*

I definately think that Shep and Larrin will work together. How they'll be able to achieve this, I don't know. We know from JM that Larrins people return in future eps, so that suggest that they've either had to build a shaky alliance due to some unforseen intervention from another race maybe? Or something has happened bewtween Larrin and her people that would make her side with Shep. But if that is the case then...would she be an outcast amongst her people? Hmmmmm

Comment

That be the one

*cough*

I definately think that Shep and Larrin will work together. How they'll be able to achieve this, I don't know. We know from JM that Larrins people return in future eps, so that suggest that they've either had to build a shaky alliance due to some unforseen intervention from another race maybe? Or something has happened bewtween Larrin and her people that would make her side with Shep. But if that is the case then...would she be an outcast amongst her people? Hmmmmm
                  Just a stab in the dark, and not making much sense today, but I thought maybe that at first just Larrin will work with shep but then Larrins people would eventually end up having to form some kind of an alliance due to some greater need. I think Larrin will be powerful but will ultimately need the backing of her people.

Comment

That be the one

*cough*

You stay on topic for 5 minutes? That'll be the day, you cheeky little devil! Prepare to be noodled! Sorry, it just sounds such fun to be wet noodled...I know, I need help!

I agree. I think if there is a shaky alliance they can't part mortal enemies, which is a shame, because for very selfish reasons I wanted Sheppard and Larrin to really dislike each other and be enemies. I think to see a pretty woman as a nasty, ruthless character would make a change, and I'd love for Sheppard not to be able to charm her. I'd also like her to beat the crap out of him. But that's for another thread!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah you know we luffs ya hon

*cough*

Please refrain from drinking while viewing this post

Listy presents TEH HAIR
                      what this one....
                      Spoiler:

Peggy was quicker
                      Nice example of why he should get his hair cut or at least combed, IMHO!!!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      It's not just the hair for me, Redhooks, it's everything

Anyway, before we all get hauled off and smacked about the head by Skydiver's very wet and cold noodles, I think we should talk about Travelers!

I've been thinking recently, I know, first time for everything... and I think the Travelers will be a race that you just can't trust, but who aren't bad, as such. Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I don't think Sheppard and Larrin will part on very bad terms, what do others think?
                      Just a stab in the dark, and not making much sense today, but I thought maybe that at first just Larrin will work with shep but then Larrins people would eventually end up having to form some kind of an alliance due to some greater need. I think Larrin will be powerful but will ultimately need the backing of her people.
                      That be the one

*cough*

You stay on topic for 5 minutes? That'll be the day, you cheeky little devil! Prepare to be noodled! Sorry, it just sounds such fun to be wet noodled...I know, I need help!

I agree. I think if there is a shaky alliance they can't part mortal enemies, which is a shame, because for very selfish reasons I wanted Sheppard and Larrin to really dislike each other and be enemies. I think to see a pretty woman as a nasty, ruthless character would make a change, and I'd love for Sheppard not to be able to charm her. I'd also like her to beat the crap out of him. But that's for another thread!!!
                      I think they will be forced to become allies, but there will always be the mistrust built up during their first encounter in this episode. (On-Topic for at least awhile) I agree that Larrin and Sheppard shouldn't get romantically involved, she isn't ascended after all!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

I think they will be forced to become allies, but there will always be the mistrust built up during their first encounter in this episode. (On-Topic for at least awhile) I agree that Larrin and Sheppard shouldn't get romantically involved, she isn't ascended after all!!!
                        Goodness, no. I'm not a fan of romance in SGA to be honest, and though I can tolerate the odd bit, I just feel that would be a bit of a cliché here. I want a kick ass female guest star!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sent you a PM Red. I agree with you and Linz, I don't want them hooked up romantically, it would just not be right after she kicked his ass/gave orders to kick his ass. I think there will come a point where they'll need each other and have to become allies. Either something happens on board the ship, or Shep refuses to comply or something else happens. But I don't want it to be an easy alliance at all. I want a nemesis to rival Kolya

Comment

Goodness, no. I'm not a fan of romance in SGA to be honest, and though I can tolerate the odd bit, I just feel that would be a bit of a cliché here. I want a kick ass female guest star!

ITA

Comment

Sent you a PM Red. I agree with you and Linz, I don't want them hooked up romantically, it would just not be right after she kicked his ass/gave orders to kick his ass. I think there will come a point where they'll need each other and have to become allies. Either something happens on board the ship, or Shep refuses to comply or something else happens. But I don't want it to be an easy alliance at all. I want a nemesis to rival Kolya
                              I replied to the PM. I don't want Larrin to be like Koyla, but would prefer her to be more like Ladon. He opposed our team at first, but became an ally when we helped him and when he realized it was better to be working with us against the Wraith then separately. There should always be the mistrust in the background because both of us are looking for technology to help our people.

I agree. This is a Sci-Fi show not a soap opera!!!

ITA
                              Forgive my ignorance, but do you mean "I Totally Agree" with ITA?
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

I replied to the PM. I don't want Larrin to be like Koyla, but would prefer her to be more like Ladon. He opposed our team at first, but became an ally when we helped him and when he realized it was better to be working with us against the Wraith then separately. There should always be the mistrust in the background because both of us are looking for technology to help our people.

I agree. This is a Sci-Fi show not a soap opera!!!

Forgive my ignorance, but do you mean "I Totally Agree" with ITA?
                                Got it hon, sent you one back oooooh I love Ladon and the mistrust at the beginning and wouldn't mind seeing some of that. I agree we need to have an eliment of mistrust and that's what I ejoy, not knowing when they're going to play ball, and when they're not.

Second point, I agree.

As for Listy's point, she's gone to bed, but yes she means 'I totally agree' And with that I must also head off to the land of nod. Nite nite.

Comment

Working...
                                X