Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at two different parts of the 20 second commercial preview for Travelers, I noticed that the VFX or SFX guys must have done a flip shot on the Ancient warship. The first pic is at the beginning of the clip and the other almost at the end. Notice the "outrigger" that seems to change sides.
    Spoiler:

I can't be sure, but I don't remember this outrigger on the Orion or the Aurora.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that is a common feature on all ships of the class.

Perhapse we are seeing the underside of the ship in the second shot?

Ah well, the Stargate people aren't really known for their 'continuity' when it comes to VFX shots. But hey, they still look kick ass all the time, so who gives a damn!?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
        Yeah, that is a common feature on all ships of the class.

Perhapse we are seeing the underside of the ship in the second shot?

Ah well, the Stargate people aren't really known for their 'continuity' when it comes to VFX shots. But hey, they still look kick ass all the time, so who gives a damn!?
        No it is not the shot of the underside becuase here is a further away screencap a fraction earlier in the video.
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, okay, thanks I guess they just screwed up lol.

Should still be hella cool though!

Comment

Well, the ship..or ships..or whatever is intrigiung. i'm still solely focused on the whump. Yeah, I'm shallow.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
              hehe, Mental greens are good!!!

Here's a little something that the fabulous Josie made:

Spoiler:
              Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
              Well, the ship..or ships..or whatever is intrigiung. i'm still solely focused on the whump. Yeah, I'm shallow.
              Repost of post from above just for the Shep Whumpers in the shallow end (like Gate Geek.)
              (As if you ladies haven't seen this enough times already.)
              3 days and 2.5 hours until you see the entire episode full of Shep Whump and I get to see JW in a different enviroment than that dealing with vampires.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                Repost of post from above just for the Shep Whumpers in the shallow end (like Gate Geek.)
                (As if you ladies haven't seen this enough times already.)
                3 days and 2.5 hours until you see the entire episode full of Shep Whump and I get to see JW in a different enviroment than that dealing with vampires.
                Redhooks you are always so good to us whumpers, but I think you are treating yourself as well and who can blame you.
                sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                &
                AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                  Redhooks you are always so good to us whumpers, but I think you are treating yourself as well and who can blame you.
                  Actually, I rather look at this picture from the MGM Stargate Atlantis page.
                  Larrin Standing over Wraith

Anybody else wonder if when the Travelers explore planets, they get out their motorcycles, because that is what all their costumes look like to me, biker outfits.
                  A form-fitting one for Larrin, but not so much for the males. Why?
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

I heard a radio commercial for Stargate: Atlantis on the way home from work this morning and in the middle of it I heard the distinctive voice with a slight southern drawl of Jill Wagner say "Its the Wraith" in the same tone as she said "reckless" in that promo commercial. I know definitely there are Wraith in this episode now.
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....41&postcount=6
                    Thanks again to morjana for finding the link that is in the post above (mental green for you!) for another video clip.
                    I knew it was Jill's voice that said "Its the Wraith!" in that radio commercial and the video clip proves it near the end. Man, if they hold off a week, maybe we can piece together just about all the episode with all the video clips that have been released on this episode?
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks again to morjana for finding the link that is in the post above (mental green for you!) for another video clip.
                      I knew it was Jill's voice that said "Its the Wraith!" in that radio commercial and the video clip proves it near the end. Man, if they hold off a week, maybe we can piece together just about all the episode with all the video clips that have been released on this episode?
                      Awesome!!!! I love Larrin!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! How long till Friday?
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Oh wow. That's clip is FAB!! I can't WAIT for this episode!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just another 2 1/2 more days to go!

Comment

Well doggonit I can't view it. When I bring up the page there's no window to view it in.
                            Can anyone help me out? *begs*
                            sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                            &
                            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Wow that was a really cool clip, too bad I won't be able to see the episode (going on holiday on friday ).

Comment

Wow! I am very interested...
                                Spoiler:
                                "It's the Wraith!"

Spoiler:
                                Isn't that the same type as Ronan's gun?

Comment

Working...
                                X