Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
    Well doggonit I can't view it. When I bring up the page there's no window to view it in.
    Can anyone help me out? *begs*
    There is a youtube link.
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
      Wow! I am very interested...
      Spoiler:
      "It's the Wraith!"

Spoiler:
      Isn't that the same type as Ronan's gun?
      Yerp JM said to watch out for it in 'Travellers' in his blog.

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
        There is a youtube link.
        Thanks Erika. I found it. Is it Friday yet????
        sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
        &
        AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
          Yerp JM said to watch out for it in 'Travellers' in his blog.
          Actually, JM never said what episode we would find out about Ronon's gun in. He said in the summer it would be early in the season and last week he said "stay tuned."
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
            Looking at two different parts of the 20 second commercial preview for Travelers, I noticed that the VFX or SFX guys must have done a flip shot on the Ancient warship. The first pic is at the beginning of the clip and the other almost at the end. Notice the "outrigger" that seems to change sides.
            Spoiler:

I can't be sure, but I don't remember this outrigger on the Orion or the Aurora.
            Thanks for the linky hon. Good to see a woman kick ass! Especially when it's Shep's.

I didn't notice that on the ship before... i certainly don't remember it being visible on the Aroura either. I wonder if it's detachable, or dare I say it? A new weapon? Is it Friday yet?

SQUEEEEEEEE

I wonder if now SGA has been renewed for a 5th season, the Travelers are going to be the new Genii? Although I do like the Genii... Peggy = tangent.

Comment

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

I just saw that Travelers video...holy carp!! THat alone will keep a shallow whump girl like myself Squeeing for weeks! Good grief what will th entire eppy do??

Let me just say..Larrin is kicking some seroius arse. And JW..yeah, the more I see, the more I'm impressed with her.

HURRY UP AND ARRIVE FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Anyone would think you were excited or something.

Spoiler:
                TWO MORE SLEEPS!! WOOHOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                  OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

I just saw that Travelers video...holy carp!! THat alone will keep a shallow whump girl like myself Squeeing for weeks! Good grief what will th entire eppy do??

Let me just say..Larrin is kicking some seroius arse. And JW..yeah, the more I see, the more I'm impressed with her.

HURRY UP AND ARRIVE FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  You're soo excited you said carp not crap. Though Carp probably tastes better. Still I just so that video and it's sweet can't wait.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Actually, JM never said what episode we would find out about Ronon's gun in. He said in the summer it would be early in the season and last week he said "stay tuned."
                    As far as we know, ronon's not on the Traveler's ship. Both Larrin and Shep were seen to have Ronon's type gun in previous clips, though.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                      As far as we know, ronon's not on the Traveler's ship. Both Larrin and Shep were seen to have Ronon's type gun in previous clips, though.
                      Sorry, I meant info on the TYPE of gun that Ronon has and not his specific gun. I know for a fact that Ronon and Larrin are not in a scene together in this episode, because Jill Wagner said in an interview that she hoped in a future episode she would have a scene with Jason Momoa because he is a good friend of her's and he told her about the part of Larrin. This interview was done before Be All My Sins Remember'd was shot, so maybe they are in a scene together in that.
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I meant info on the TYPE of gun that Ronon has and not his specific gun. I know for a fact that Ronon and Larrin are not in a scene together in this episode, because Jill Wagner said in an interview that she hoped in a future episode she would have a scene with Jason Momoa because he is a good friend of her's and he told her about the part of Larrin. This interview was done before Be All My Sins Remember'd was shot, so maybe they are in a scene together in that.
                        I know. What I was saying was that the travelers had guns similar to Ronon's gun, and that they had to either steal it or make it themselves. Also, I think that guard had the same gun in Scifi's JF Q&A.

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Look what i found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqTcXFaFySY

I'm sure some of you have seen this already but those who haven't.....check on the gun that the woman pulls on shep.........look familiar?
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            ya, it's been brought before. fans are assuming that ronon got the gun from the Travellers some how. or he got it from sone eo else

Comment

Well, I don't know about the gun, but I had to laugh when McKay said the program he made was just like the SETI (Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence) program. I ran that on my computer for years instead of a screensaver. And guess what? Never did pick up any signs of intelligent life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                                Look what i found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqTcXFaFySY

I'm sure some of you have seen this already but those who haven't.....check on the gun that the woman pulls on shep.........look familiar?
                                Wow. Thanks. I knew they had those weapons.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X