Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on the "distraction" (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
    One or all of them will likely return in some way.
    that's just speculation
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Well,
      Spoiler:
      Weir is suppose to make at least one more appearance this year. So it's possible. The way they ended the scenes for those characters suggests they might want to bring them back in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
        Well,
        Spoiler:
        Weir is suppose to make at least one more appearance this year. So it's possible. The way they ended the scenes for those characters suggests they might want to bring them back in the future.
        Spoiler:
        it depends which ep Weir will be in. if she's in TLM then you're right and there's a chance we'll see her in s5. however if her cameo appearance (and that's actually all it'll be) is in BAMSR then it'll be difficult to bring her back. yes of course the Asurans could have 'saved' her memory in order to always make another copy if they'd want to. but you can't bring her back like this forever, once yes, twice no (imo)
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Don't know if this has already been said, but Yes, they did all have to be on their. Remember how when the team hacked into the life signs detector and there were only five? Seems to me that if there wasn't five people in the Puddlejumper, only one of the ships would have chased after it, leaving the other to guard the gate from the others. So, they all had to be on the ship. Which brings up the question... why didn't they notice that there were five life signs on the ground? . . . Hmmm... *thinks hard for a minute* Ah-ha! Maybe they thought it was native animals?

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
            Don't know if this has already been said, but Yes, they did all have to be on their. Remember how when the team hacked into the life signs detector and there were only five? Seems to me that if there wasn't five people in the Puddlejumper, only one of the ships would have chased after it, leaving the other to guard the gate from the others. So, they all had to be on the ship. Which brings up the question... why didn't they notice that there were five life signs on the ground? . . . Hmmm... *thinks hard for a minute* Ah-ha! Maybe they thought it was native animals?
            That never crossed my mind, I was only thinking that the duplicate team had to all be on the jumper as they would detect that.
            Why didnt they notice the team on the ground.

Still we dont know for sure if the duplicate team were killed, they were unconsious in some pools of blood but the nanites may have been working to repair them. Shepard was ok and the replicator shot him with his weapon but we dont know if it was on kill or stun.
            Be interesting to find out if they was going to be back or not.

Comment

After rewatching it i only saw one pool of blood, under Ronon..

Comment

Working...
              X