No announcement yet.

Feeding wraith guests???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quetzalcoatl from "Crystal Skull" ... OK OK, that's misty giants ... but still giants

Comment

Originally posted by Alendra View Post
      Quetzalcoatl from "Crystal Skull" ... OK OK, that's misty giants ... but still giants
      right, I forgot about them. though I'd still like to see how a Wraith would actually feed on them
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Well Joseph Mallozzi gave a particular cryptic answer(although one could be reading too miuch into it), but on person asked on his blog, how will "Todd" be feed, and he responded with "Good Question". So it could be addressed in future episodes.
        They could find some bolo kai, or maybe take some criminals and feed it to the wraith like that situation in an episode in Season 3, when criminals/prisoners were given to the Wraith. Although as usual that would cross a lot of ethical lines, so who knows.
        I want my Carson and Elizabeth back!

But don't get rid of Dr Keller and Co. Carter! Why can't we have all of them? Why can't we just all get along?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          right, I forgot about them. though I'd still like to see how a Wraith would actually feed on them
          it would be like like a vacuum cleaner(wraith) to the dust(giant mist aliens)

lol
          sigpic

Comment

They kept that one wraith (I forget his name) in the basement in season 1 for a pretty long time before they used him in that wraith-vaccine experiment. I don't think this is one of those issues that will come up for a little while yet.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
              Animals are derived from humans? Come again?
              From what they said in "Poisoning the Well", none of their attempts to feed Steve the Wraith with nonhuman food were successful. We know they can feed on humans, Ancients, and other Wraith, and that's it so far. It would appear they need the lifeforce of sentients.

Fine how about a talking dog then or a parrot or even a dolphin they are intelligent enough and sentient
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                They kept that one wraith (I forget his name) in the basement in season 1 for a pretty long time before they used him in that wraith-vaccine experiment. I don't think this is one of those issues that will come up for a little while yet.
                Steve, and it was only a matter of weeks.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Kolya was good wraith food, but he is dead. I would be glad if Sam Carter is in the menu.
                  Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostrider View Post
                    so we should feed him McKay? All of those fit him except for the kidnapping
                    He didn't poison anyone's food or put the expedition in danger, either. He once put himself and John at risk, but that's all.

Anyway, he'll probably be gone (or leave) next episode. I mean, how much more can they get out of this storyline without throwing in a few plot twists? He came, he saw, he helped creating the virus and then they drop him off somewhere. After all, they most probably didn't allow him to see the new address of Atlantis (not that it matters much with the shield in place) and he can't possibly know its location.

So unless he's gonna turn around and betray us is some great plot twist of the Wraith or Asurans are randomly gonna attack next week, forcing us to rely on his help (somehow), there'll be no reason to keep him.

Comment

FAII He knew that his ship had been destroyed, even without being told by the looks of what happened onscreen that would indicate to me that he's been radioing his friends on the hive with wraith telepathy, who knows the actual gate address probably came up in conversation.

Comment

they would know the coordinates and find the gate address that would match its location

i think baal did it in quest part 1 he went to the coordinates he found yet didnt find the planet because morgan found a way to cloak it to stop ships from firing on it so baal gated there

and the wraith have worked out the stargates
                        sigpic

Comment

cook him up some tasty lamb chops

Comment

Well, I have tons of leftover turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie I can donate!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post

Anyway, he'll probably be gone (or leave) next episode.
                              Spoiler:
                              Don't be so sure.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I'm sure there's more than meets the eye when they call in Todd in the next episode. Just so happens that someone gets kidnapped in this episode. So um, maybe Todd is tasked with extracting information to save Mckay....both Mckays. Not to mention the necessity of the situation given that the tech in question is nanite tech.
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X