Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome season finale to my Fav SGA season.
    9/10
    sigpic

Comment

This episode made me cry! =*( 10/10!!

Comment

everything that happened in this episode was a consequence of atlantis' already morally questionable experiment. its similar to what happened with the lanteans and asurans - failed weapons project, betrayal, result = galactic terror
        R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Just rewatched this, it really was one of the best episodes of Atlantis
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

The Last Man ended up being my favorite Atlantis episode, actually. The desperate tone of everything from the Phoenix with its suicide run against the Wraith (lovely music in the background) to Ronon and Todd going down together really worked well. Also, I think it shows the importance of Sheppard's presence in the timeline. It's said that one man can change the world. In Sheppard's case, his presence changed the fate of an entire galaxy.
            sigpic

Comment

Just rewatched this ep ... I thnik I like it ... I didn't like this ep that much in first time ... but now it's not that bad
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jnolan View Post
                I thought The Last Man was a great episode. One of my favorite of all time.
                I agree
                sigpic

Comment

Wonderful episode, this season certainly ended on a roll. Can't wait for the continuation...
                  sigpic

Comment

Question - what's the name of the eps where Sheppard flies the puddle jumper through the tower? Sorry if it's not Season 4, this just seemed like an active place to ask the question! I have the box set, and the 4 companion books but i can't seem to isolate that eps, one of the few Í haven't seen yet! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by indielynne View Post
                      Question - what's the name of the eps where Sheppard flies the puddle jumper through the tower? Sorry if it's not Season 4, this just seemed like an active place to ask the question! I have the box set, and the 4 companion books but i can't seem to isolate that eps, one of the few Í haven't seen yet! Thanks
                      That would be in The Return Part 2 I think.

Comment

Oh thank you thank you thank you...off to watch it right now! Did love The Last Man, that McKay would spend the remainder of his life trying to come up with a solution was so fitting.

Comment

What I most liked about this episode is Ronons development. Finally he's character can go through that. He genuinely smile at Todd, a wraith. Why didn't they show some character development in the real timeline. I really missed that with Ronon.
                          Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Skie View Post
                            What I most liked about this episode is Ronons development. Finally he's character can go through that. He genuinely smile at Todd, a wraith. Why didn't they show some character development in the real timeline. I really missed that with Ronon.
                            I know! In seson five, Ronon became the guy that held up the wall
                            sigpic

Comment

To be fair, wasn't he pretty much always that?
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

No, he had moments were he was important, and likable. But season five was bad for Ronon and Teyla
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X