Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Last Man" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn it...

PG15 writes: “...3) Would you call the 3 episodes of “The Kindred” and “The Last Man” a 3-parter? If so, would it be connected as a mid-season 3-parter? 4) After confirming that Carson will be back for 2 episodes in May, has that number changed in the 2 months following that?”

Answers: ...3) I wouldn’t call it a 3-parter, However, they are definitely connected. 4) No.
    So Carson's still in only 2 episodes. Oh well.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-5-2007.html

Comment

Well maybe this is the "open door" JMs mentioned for Carson

*cough* back in s5 *cough*

Optimism

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I don't know why, but i reckon it'l be a special hour long extended episode like Threads in season 8 of SG.

Comment

The Last Man

Can it be a future episode? We spoke about this earlier, but it seems it can be in the future or in an other reality. Maybe the Asurans or the Wraith made a successful siege against Atlantis! Or they will meet with the last living Ancient!
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
            The Last Man

Can it be a future episode? We spoke about this earlier, but it seems it can be in the future or in an other reality. Maybe the Asurans or the Wraith made a successful siege against Atlantis! Or they will meet with the last living Ancient!
            that would be a great scenario.Oh and as for the man who will be last living ancientheppard would be the best guess.

Comment

I think the title probably refers to making a stand against (whatever evil bad situation/evil bad guys/wraith/replicators/whatever/whoever) and holding it until "The Last Man".

That's my take... for now
              Reveling in my multi-shipper happy place...and drooling over Sheppard.

My SG-1 Fanfic (Atlantis fic coming soon)

Comment

Originally posted by magickalmama View Post
                I think the title probably refers to making a stand against (whatever evil bad situation/evil bad guys/wraith/replicators/whatever/whoever) and holding it until "The Last Man".

That's my take... for now
                That might be the case... especially if it is connected to Kindred and Michael. It could be between Michael and someone.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                  That might be the case... especially if it is connected to Kindred and Michael. It could be between Michael and someone.
                  I'm hoping Michael and Carson.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Well, all season finales so far had had Atlantis in danger in one way or another. Maybe not this one?
                    Well "Allies" SGA was not really in Danger, Earth was more. Also Mckay and Ronon were in Danger on the Hive ship.

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                    Well maybe this is the "open door" JMs mentioned for Carson

*cough* back in s5 *cough*

Optimism
                    There will be a season 5, if not Sci-fi will be closing it's doors, they cannot afford another pulling of a show that still draws 2 million viewers. I love Eureka but it alone cannot carry the network.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      Well "Allies" SGA was not really in Danger, Earth was more. Also Mckay and Ronon were in Danger on the Hive ship.
                      For some reason I loved that finale I know some didn't. Especially the look on Mckay's face at the end.

There will be a season 5, if not Sci-fi will be closing it's doors, they cannot afford another pulling of a show that still draws 2 million viewers. I love Eureka but it alone cannot carry the network.
                      Indeed. If they do they're signing their own death warrant. Eureka is good but not enough to carry the network. Even ECW is loosings viewers.

Comment

Well, the fact that a Wraith Hive was about to tell every other Hive that Atlantis still exists kind of puts Atlantis in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Well, the fact that a Wraith Hive was about to tell every other Hive that Atlantis still exists kind of puts Atlantis in danger.
                          Yeah kinda.

Comment

this was posted just now on gateworld
                            http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...e_last_m.shtml
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Actually that is old news. We knew it awhile before it was on the news page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                Actually that is old news. We knew it awhile before it was on the news page.
                                How is it old? I just saw it now and it is new to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X