Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Last Man" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    Probably the new ship thats decked out with all the asgard stuff they got in Unending. Considering the name of it is the Phoenix (ie rising from the ashes. Asgard died out, and this would be their legacy rising again).
    That would be a great gesture..

Comment

I hope it's a new class of ship, witch would fit in with the changes made this season.

Comment

Gather up the scraps from the prommie and they used it to make the phoenix
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
          Gather up the scraps from the prommie and they used it to make the phoenix
          Hmm that's not bad idea actually lol. the phoenix was the bird that when it got old burst into flames and was reborn young again wasn't it? It could be a new class ship with a more Prommie look to it, hence prommie reborn....kind of .

I don't know if anyone has noticed this but look at this picture, to the left of the guy behind him is some kind of asgard console. Now the seat he's in appears to be the one from the bridge, so this could be the new ship that has an asgard console on the bridge.
          http://bp1.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC01633.JPG
          Last edited by kirmit; 05 October 2007, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I just got home from a day on the set of Stargate Atlantis. Once again I have to say that this will be another awesome SGA episode! I even managed to make my way on to the corridor of the Phoenix.

The absolute best part of the day was when I got to meet Joe Mallozzi and Carl Binder ( and due to my nervousness I cannot remember the name of the third gentleman I met...doh!). Joe took the time out of his day to come down to extras holding and say hello. It was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb View Post
              I just got home from a day on the set of Stargate Atlantis. Once again I have to say that this will be another awesome SGA episode! I even managed to make my way on to the corridor of the Phoenix.

The absolute best part of the day was when I got to meet Joe Mallozzi and Carl Binder ( and due to my nervousness I cannot remember the name of the third gentleman I met...doh!). Joe took the time out of his day to come down to extras holding and say hello. It was awesome.
              Awesome Herb... how did the rest of your day go? Any exciting scenes you get to be apart of?

Ace
              "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                Awesome Herb... how did the rest of your day go? Any exciting scenes you get to be apart of?

Ace
                As usual Ace, I have to be a bummer and not give away any Spoilers. I got to read most of the season Finale script and once again have to wait forever until it airs so I can see it with all the effects etc (as I did with Adrift). I will leave the when and where spoilers are released to the producers and writers...I do after all want to be asked back next season (I supremely hope there is a next season!). So far I can say that as season 4 progresses, the popularity of the show will increase. I am SOOOO looking forward to Be All My Sins...

Comment

The name seems to almost be a tell all, however it could be something no one has mentioned. What if it is an Ancient Warship, but imcomplete so we retrofit it with a 304 design and Asgard tech.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

As usual Ace, I have to be a bummer and not give away any Spoilers. I got to read most of the season Finale script and once again have to wait forever until it airs so I can see it with all the effects etc (as I did with Adrift). I will leave the when and where spoilers are released to the producers and writers...I do after all want to be asked back next season (I supremely hope there is a next season!). So far I can say that as season 4 progresses, the popularity of the show will increase. I am SOOOO looking forward to Be All My Sins...
                    Ohh... I wasn't asking for spoilers. Sorry if it came across that way, I was just asking how the shoot went. Was it fun? Did you happen to be in any exciting scenes we will see in the future?

Ace

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                      Ohh... I wasn't asking for spoilers. Sorry if it came across that way, I was just asking how the shoot went. Was it fun? Did you happen to be in any exciting scenes we will see in the future?

Ace
                      The shoot was a lot of fun. I was there for the final shot of the season. I got to meet Joe Mallozzi and Carl Binder. Martin Wood was the director. He is super cool. Joe F. was there and as usual was skating around on his longboard, Amanda was there, as was Jason (who is a lot taller in real life than I thought he would be). Lots of positive vibes in regards to a season 5.

Comment

Cool! I'm so jealous of you Herb! Hope you get asked back for season 5!

Do you think we will be impressed with The Phoenix? (That isn't really giving spoilers away is it?)

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                          Cool! I'm so jealous of you Herb! Hope you get asked back for season 5!

Do you think we will be impressed with The Phoenix? (That isn't really giving spoilers away is it?)
                          The Phoenix is awesome.

Comment

Cool

Comment

The shoot was a lot of fun. I was there for the final shot of the season. I got to meet Joe Mallozzi and Carl Binder. Martin Wood was the director. He is super cool. Joe F. was there and as usual was skating around on his longboard, Amanda was there, as was Jason (who is a lot taller in real life than I thought he would be). Lots of positive vibes in regards to a season 5.
                              Awesome... the final shot of the season? I'll be sure to look for ya... Sounds like it was a lot of fun... can't wait to see it all on film

Ace

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                                Probably the new ship thats decked out with all the asgard stuff they got in Unending. Considering the name of it is the Phoenix (ie rising from the ashes. Asgard died out, and this would be their legacy rising again).
                                I could go for that. I'd love to see the ship they make with all the Asgard knowledge.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X