Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Last Man" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's impossible to tell at this point. I hope it's decked out though.

Comment

Either way, its good to see another ship. I'm betting that its either a recent present time ship or a future ship.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I hope its a long lasting ship, that has some battle capabilities. That is all.
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Out of all the possibilities I just thought I'd throw out that we don't know the name of the Traveler's ship...

Spoiler:
          The Ancient battleship that is, not the ships they travel between planets on - Sheppard might've named it for them. It's out there, but anything's possible at this point.

Comment

if it's a new class of ship, let's hope it doesn't have a daedalus look
            I miss those pretty asgard / goauld style ships so bad

Comment

Phoenix? Sandstorms? Old Man McKay?

What the hell is going on?!?!?!

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
              I did notice that Mckay and Shep are in fact in the same scene. Its odd
              maybe
              Spoiler:
              the episode is sort of like There But For The Grace of God, and Shep goes to a future where Mckay is the last man in Atlantis.
              I actually quite like that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicktem View Post
                Out of all the possibilities I just thought I'd throw out that we don't know the name of the Traveler's ship...

Spoiler:
                The Ancient battleship that is, not the ships they travel between planets on - Sheppard might've named it for them. It's out there, but anything's possible at this point.
                The Travelers have a number of ships.

Comment

I hope Phoenix will be a new type of Earth ship, which are created for Stargate : Universe. It would be so cool have puddler jumpers type ships, which are capable of traveling through stargate.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Joe said 'the bridge', so I doubt the ship will be that small. I'm hoping for a BC-307 or 8.
                    Last edited by SGFerrit; 05 October 2007, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                      The Travelers have a number of ships.
                      Yes, the spoilers explain that - I didn't want to reveal too much so I neglected to say which ship I was talking about out of spoilers.

Comment

Oh, ok. Sorry. I get what you meant now.

Comment

I guessing that since this episode is called "The Last Man" and the phoenix is a symbol of rebirth that whoever the last man is, he is trying to save his people

Based on other spoilers
                          Spoiler:
                          I think Rodney from the future is the last man, come back in time in order to save either the Atlantis Expediton or humanity as a whole
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                            Oddy and Deddy didn't blow up before the Korry came out. Nor did they when the Apollo came out. The only time they did that was with Prommie and Oddy and that was just to keep costs down by not having to rearange the bridge as much. It makes sense now with Asgard tech espesially that our ships will be much more formidable and thus allow us to build our fleet. And even without Asgard tech, losing only two ships in four years (both to the Ori, mind you) is not bad.
                            Thats because we run away with our tail behind our legs every time we go up against someone we cant handle.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
                              Thats because we run away with our tail behind our legs every time we go up against someone we cant handle.
                              Yep. The smartest thing to do.

Comment

well they shouldnt keep destroying ships, otherwise not much of an earth will ever form.. they would just be still left 2-3 ships evrytime.

well i think its got to do with the future, since mollozzi wouldnt of said it in the first and the title suggest something to do with the future, 'the last man' so maybe something really terrible happens enough for 'the last man' to go back in time to warn someone.

anyway i want maybe a new class of ship something asgard based...and firepower
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X