Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
    Ah Sateda. Good times, good times.

I showed the scene from Sateda where McKay gets hit with arrow and cries, "That did not just happen!!" to a Korean immigrant who barely speaks English and doesn't watch scifi. She started cracking up laughing. I don't know, but I just think it's cool that humor is a universal language, ya know?
    Indeed.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Ditto. Eager to find out how Michael is tied into this.

Ancient lab----->Exploding tumours----->Carson Braveheart performs surgery on one of the patients------>Tumour goes bang in the container------>Carson pushes daisies.

....and Michael comes into play, where?
      I know it's hard to place as there really isnt a flashing sign saying "Carson's Return Clue Here". So it could be in First Strike too. Really confused on just what the clue is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        I know it's hard to place as there really isnt a flashing sign saying "Carson's Return Clue Here". So it could be in First Strike too. Really confused on just what the clue is.
        Okay, I'm going to post the best theory I've heard so far and see if it answers any of your questions. It certinally answered mine.

Spoiler:
        Originally Posted by Haliyah

.ome point after Misbegotten: Michael is now rogue. Michael and the Asurans have a common enemy. Michael especially dislikes Carson. Michael makes an alliance with the Asurans to help them get intel and/or infiltrate Atlantis if they help him get Carson. The idea of replacing Carson comes up, because it would serve both purposes. However, to do this, it would need to be the most sophisticated and real replicator ever created. The Wraith use organic technology. The Asurans fuse their technology with the organic Wraith technology that Michael provides. RepliCarson is born, complete with all the functions of a real human, and a secret sub-space transmitter which will broadcast continuously once activated.

.:Flash forward to The Return, Part Two: At some point during the retaking of Atlantis, Carson and his replicator clone are switched after Carson's memories and brain activity are copied and implanted into the replicator. They are now practically indistinguishable. RepliCarson has no idea that he is not human, and is "woken up" back where he was before he was taken. He has no memory of his "birth." Carson, incapacitated, is secreted back to the Asuran homeworld, Michael in tow, and is imprisoned there.

.:As the Earth-built weapons platform Horizon is bombarding the Asuran homeworld, Carson is probably 'gated to another planet for safekeeping.

.:I'm thinking that they'll discover Carson either: a] imprisoned aboard an Asuran ship once they catch up with Atlantis for their retribution and the 'final battle' is taking place, or b] completely alone and in need of therapy after escaping to another planet, trying and failing to dial the now-spaceborne Atlantis, and having to make his own way whilst avoiding his enemies.

See? What did I tell you? It explains everything
        click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Okay, I'm going to post the best theory I've heard so far and see if it answers any of your questions. It certinally answered mine.

Spoiler:
          Originally Posted by Haliyah

.ome point after Misbegotten: Michael is now rogue. Michael and the Asurans have a common enemy. Michael especially dislikes Carson. Michael makes an alliance with the Asurans to help them get intel and/or infiltrate Atlantis if they help him get Carson. The idea of replacing Carson comes up, because it would serve both purposes. However, to do this, it would need to be the most sophisticated and real replicator ever created. The Wraith use organic technology. The Asurans fuse their technology with the organic Wraith technology that Michael provides. RepliCarson is born, complete with all the functions of a real human, and a secret sub-space transmitter which will broadcast continuously once activated.

.:Flash forward to The Return, Part Two: At some point during the retaking of Atlantis, Carson and his replicator clone are switched after Carson's memories and brain activity are copied and implanted into the replicator. They are now practically indistinguishable. RepliCarson has no idea that he is not human, and is "woken up" back where he was before he was taken. He has no memory of his "birth." Carson, incapacitated, is secreted back to the Asuran homeworld, Michael in tow, and is imprisoned there.

.:As the Earth-built weapons platform Horizon is bombarding the Asuran homeworld, Carson is probably 'gated to another planet for safekeeping.

.:I'm thinking that they'll discover Carson either: a] imprisoned aboard an Asuran ship once they catch up with Atlantis for their retribution and the 'final battle' is taking place, or b] completely alone and in need of therapy after escaping to another planet, trying and failing to dial the now-spaceborne Atlantis, and having to make his own way whilst avoiding his enemies.

See? What did I tell you? It explains everything
          Indeed! Our questions answered! Now lets see what tptb do.

Comment

Indeed! Our questions answered! Now lets see what tptb do.
            Ooooh *hops up and down* I don't wanna wait!! Where's that time machine?

Comment

Ooooh *hops up and down* I don't wanna wait!! Where's that time machine?
              In my head till I fire Mckay. He broke the protoype.

Comment

In my head till I fire Mckay. He broke the protoype.
                That Fumbles McStupid! Get Carter to help. She's smarter than him anyway

Comment

That Fumbles McStupid! Get Carter to help. She's smarter than him anyway
                  Yeah just need to get the right type of machine, it seems I'll need alot of room.

Comment

Yeah just need to get the right type of machine, it seems I'll need alot of room.
                    *whispers* No make it small then make people pay to use it. You're sure to earn lots.

Comment

*whispers* No make it small then make people pay to use it. You're sure to earn lots.
                      Good idea. Now if I can find a delorian I'm halfway there.

Comment

Good idea. Now if I can find a delorian I'm halfway there.
                        Whoooooohoooooo!!!!!!

Comment

Whoooooohoooooo!!!!!!
                          Indeed now all I need is plutonium and a flux capaciter!

Comment

Indeed now all I need is plutonium and a flux capaciter!
                            Yay!!! September, here we come!

Comment

Yay!!! September, here we come!
                              Well I got the plutonium *shhhhh, don't tell the fbi* Now just need the flux capacitor.

Comment

Well I got the plutonium *shhhhh, don't tell the fbi* Now just need the flux capacitor.
                                *your secret's safe with me* The flux capacitor...I think it has something to do with a Y and brightly lit optic fibers

Comment

Working...
                                X