Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I highly doubt anyone will go. Jack was frozen in Antarctica, Carter cried like a puppy, Teal'c gave her some kleenex and nobody asked if he wanted to go fishing when Thor brought him back. Having said that, I guess Carson will go fishing on his own if he comes back .

Comment

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
      Ah! So this is what was wrong with it! Oh, boy! that McKay just can't get enough!

In any case it would have made a good publicitary campagne!

Yes, lol! you're right: I forgot all about starch! It would be pretty bad for the aquatic creatures if they did their washing in the sea , true!

Now, why do you say down with FRIENDS? Don't you agree that it is nice to always know that on at least one of the 300 and something channels is airing friends?
      And they'll intoxicate you with it until you learn it by heart or break the T.V., because when you zapp on the remote control to go see a funny " new" thing, there is always someone saying: "oh, leave it on friends!"

Say who the #### are these googlions anyway? The wraith´s enemy?
      Or some people who ´google´ all the time behind the PC? The rise of the googlions. * frowns* Jesus...The RISE OF THE GOOGLIONS! -how be Wraithed- I didn´t saw that coming....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xepherah View Post
        Say who the #### are these googlions anyway? The wraith´s enemy?
        Or some people who ´google´ all the time behind the PC? The rise of the googlions. * frowns* Jesus...The RISE OF THE GOOGLIONS! -how be Wraithed- I didn´t saw that coming....
        It was a TEMPORARY title. Just some gag thing the writers came up with it until they thought up the *real* title.
        click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
          It was a TEMPORARY title. Just some gag thing the writers came up with it until they thought up the *real* title.

You have to admit, title was cool . The KINDRED seems a bit cheezy compared to the Goooooooglions .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            You have to admit, title was cool . The KINDRED seems a bit cheezy compared to the Goooooooglions .
            I think we need a fanfic where the team encounters an semi-advanced race that kidnaps people and sucks out all the information in their brains and puts it in a device known as...the Google.

"All hail the Google!!!"

Comment

I think we need a fanfic where the team encounters an semi-advanced race that kidnaps people and sucks out all the information in their brains and puts it in a device known as...the Google.

"All hail the Google!!!"

...or better yet, HALLOWED are the GOOOOOGLIONS! TPTB, plenty of creative ideas for you. Pay attention .

Well the EUROPEAN COMMISSION IS suing google for "kidnapping" information from people.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                ...or better yet, HALLOWED are the GOOOOOGLIONS! TPTB, plenty of creative ideas for you. Pay attention .

Well the EUROPEAN COMMISSION IS suing google for "kidnapping" information from people.
                There we go; it could be a "political commentary"

Comment

0.o Why them?

Teyla would be good but I said McKay because he seemed to feel more guilty IMO and would want to make up for it.
                  Sorry I'm a Sam/Jack shipper. I'll go with Mckay.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    Sorry I'm a Sam/Jack shipper. I'll go with Mckay.
                    I like S/J too (they were meant to be! ) W00t McKay! Long live the squirrel king!

Comment

I like S/J too (they were meant to be! ) W00t McKay! Long live the squirrel king!
                      LOL everytime I think of Mckay now though I can't help but see my favorite scene from Sateda. Carson: You have an arrow in your gluteous maximus(probably spelt wrong) Mckay: OH! Thats my ass isnt it?! Very funny stuff.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        LOL everytime I think of Mckay now though I can't help but see my favorite scene from Sateda. Carson: You have an arrow in your gluteous maximus(probably spelt wrong) Mckay: OH! Thats my ass isnt it?! Very funny stuff.
                        Ah Sateda. Good times, good times.

I showed the scene from Sateda where McKay gets hit with arrow and cries, "That did not just happen!!" to a Korean immigrant who barely speaks English and doesn't watch scifi. She started cracking up laughing. I don't know, but I just think it's cool that humor is a universal language, ya know?

Comment

I am almost fully convinced now that Micheal was behind Carson's disapperence! Can't wait!

Comment

what ya basing that on though? and what scene in late season 3 were we suppose to see for the clue??
                            The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko View Post
                              what ya basing that on though? and what scene in late season 3 were we suppose to see for the clue??

Ditto. Eager to find out how Michael is tied into this.

Ancient lab----->Exploding tumours----->Carson Braveheart performs surgery on one of the patients------>Tumour goes bang in the container------>Carson pushes daisies.

....and Michael comes into play, where?

Comment

although im a jt shipper i love the micheal storylines he is such a good character and im looking forward to seeing Carson again
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X