Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller's Crossing Pre Airing Speculation and Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
    *snort* I know!

Pretty fly for a white guy...

I'll take your word for it. I'm more partial to wanting to see a half naked Teyla and Carter mud wrestling over Mckay.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I like how you think Mitch.
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
        I like how you think Mitch.
        *uses Elvis voice* Thank you, thank you very much.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Could this mean that the daughter dies since it looks like they are all going to dress in formal wear.....probably a funeral or something?
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe that's it.
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Could this mean that the daughter dies since it looks like they are all going to dress in formal wear.....probably a funeral or something?
              I don't think they'd bump off Madison... a suit could just mean a formal dinner or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                I'll take your word for it. I'm more partial to wanting to see a half naked Teyla and Carter mud wrestling over Mckay.
                LOL!

Originally posted by prion View Post
                I don't think they'd bump off Madison... a suit could just mean a formal dinner or something.
                ITA. That's what I was thinking.
                Last edited by scifi_lemon; 06 July 2007, 10:26 AM.
                click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  I don't think Madison is the daughter camy was referring too.

The suits don't have to be because of some official occasion and note JF isn't wearing a tie in those pics, now that could be because he took it off between takes but if he isn't wearing one in the episode then that would hardly be the way you would dress for anything too formal and as for a funeral - wouldn't he be wearing his dress uniform for a funeral?

Comment

This threads been dead for a little while! But anyway, looks like they're almost done shooting this ep.

After a day of shooting Kindred I, we’re shooting the final day of Miller’s Crossing, then will be switching back to Kindred I when we return on Monday.
                    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-25-2007.html

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                      This threads been dead for a little while! But anyway, looks like they're almost done shooting this ep.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-25-2007.html
                      Did you hear about the rumor that Jeannie dies in this ep? I don't think so, but I thought I'd post this to keep the thread alive.
                      click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Yea it was mentioned in the Q&A today.
                        Anonymous #3 writes: “There's a rumor that McKay's sister dies. Yes or no?”

Answer: No comment.
                        Interesting...but I wouldn't start to get ideas just yet!

Comment

I'd really like to see a source for this rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            I'd really like to see a source for this rumor.
                            I'm intrigued by the fact that he answered the question to begin with. Not that answering means it's true or lends any credibility to the rumor...but it's still...interesting that he didn't just skip over it.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I hope it´s not true. They can´t kill the only interesting female character in Atlantis.
                              But who knows where does this rumor come from. Maybe someone had nothing to do so he started creating rumors
                              But the "no comment" answer scared me a little, too.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I can't see that they would do that. And what is it with Stargate characters not having dead or estranged families? Okay so Mitchell was the exception but considering Rodney is the only one of the Atlantis core team who has a living relative who actually talks to him it would seem silly to kill her off.

I think JM is just playing with us, besides does anyone know where this rumour originated? The first I heard about it was from that post on JM's blog, I hadn't heard that rumour anywhere else, can anyone shed any light on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X