No announcement yet.

Who will die next? Spoilers for Doppelganger onward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough call. I think Lorne is the most likely because he's a minor/recurring character who's getting too popular and is thus taking attention away from our Great and Glorious Leads.

Zelenka is near and dear to a lot of fans' hearts and is at least as likely as Lorne to get into a potentially dangerous situation. While Katie, on the other hand, is less likely to get into danger... which is why her death could fulfill a demented PTB's sense of irony and reinforce the whole "No one is safe" mantra they keep trying to get us to believe.

Lending weight to both Zelenka's and Katie's odds are the fact that they both have close ties to McKay and either of them dying would provide heaps of angst for McKay and generate yet another McKay-centric story.

I still think Lorne has the biggest target on his back, but the others should tread carefully, too.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot about the Carter angle. Get rid of Katie and TPTB can ship the everlasting hell out of McKay and Carter. Gods help us all...

Comment

I'd have to say Katie Brown as well...which is really unfortuneate because I like the character. However, judging by what they were saying about her return in Quarantine, I think she will either bite the bullet, or return to Earth. The best result if she has to go, is to make McKay think twice before entering another relationship...particularly with Sam

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Well, technically, the question is "who will die next", not "who you want to die next".

And I vote for Katie too. A "sad one" as per Mr. Hewlett eh? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
          Maybe not, but its often left to the recurring characters to give a show its full flavor . . . to fill in the blanks left by the big guns. I still miss Grodin for instance. There was a small, subtle scene in Hot Zone with him and Elizabeth that sealed the deal for me. Unfortunately, too often they're treated as nothing but glorified red shirts.
          Yes but Grodin was also in the show a lot more in season one.
          sigpic

Comment

I got a feeling Chuck's going...

EDIT: Yeah, I have a feeling that dear Katie's going soon. Gotta make room for that Carter/Mckay ship that's coming on. I mean, they wouldn't have done all these Mckay/Carter eps for nothing now would they?
            Last edited by rarocks24; 30 September 2007, 01:28 PM.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              My money is on Katie Brown.

After all, she stands in the way for McKay and Carter to hit it off.

*curls back up in anti-chair*
              Yeah i also think Katie Brown is next on the list.
              I hope I'm wrong though i really like her.

Comment

Unfortunately, I see a big old target on Katie Brown's back. After all, she's a doctor and she's getting a bit more attention than usual - portents of impending doom in the world of SGA.

After Katie Brown, I would say that Lorne, Zelenka and Chuck had better watch their backs.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                  Lorne.
                  Spoiler:
                  Actually from what I've read doesn't Lourne leave Atlantis? He leaves earth for a funeral.

What episode is that from?

Comment

Okay, I voted "someone else" will die next and I think it's Caldwell.

Now, as for who will die by the end of the season, I do think Katie is going to that great botony lab in the sky.
                    sigpic
                    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by technoextreme View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Actually from what I've read doesn't Lorne leave Atlantis? He leaves earth for a funeral.

What episode is that from?
                      You've been reading spoilers on Wiki again, haven't you? If Wiki said the Tooth Fairy was real, would you believe that, too?

The "Lorne leaves Atlantis" BS was just some Wiki crackhead's screwed-up fantasy that I think was meant to take place during some ep last season. I've forgotten the specific title.

Wikipedia might be a good source for some types of knowledge, but when it comes to spoilers for TV shows you're much better off looking for RELIABLE sources from reliable sites that can't be edited by any lobotomy patient with a keyboard and net access.

Which doesn't change the possibility that he still might leave/die. Just not that way or at that time.

Comment

I vote for Katie Brown, but Sheppard has the first place on my kill off wish list.
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I'm voting Cadman of the Island, along with Katie Brown.
                          Signed,

Gregorius
                          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I like Katie, partly bc of the fact that she will be the reason why McKay won´t stupidly jump around Carter.
                            But something David said in one interview made me think that it might be Katie. Poor Rodney

If I should make my personal wish list, it would be Teyla I don´t like her. But they would miss "babe" then in the show and they can´t effort it.
                            And, if they would kill off one of the main characters (wth is main about her?) then it would be place for another SG1 character to take her place So I am choosing lesser evil.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Teyla! and bring Vala to the show
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                                Teyla! and bring Vala to the show
                                You know what would happen then? She would steal the show from everybody else... wait, i don't mind that actually.
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X