Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
    Amanda Tapping.

That's a bit harsh. As much as I hate Carter and want her gone from the show I do think killing the actress is a bit too much! Write the character out yes, kill the actress no.
    sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
      That's a bit harsh. As much as I hate Carter and want her gone from the show I do think killing the actress is a bit too much! Write the character out yes, kill the actress no.
      SGFerrit wasn't calling for the death of the actress (which would not only be extremely inappropriate, crossing about every line there is but would also I'm fairly certain be a breach of the forum rules)...but rather pointing out that the reasoning someone had regarding Teyla/Rachel could also be applied to Amanda's situation a couple years ago.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Dr. Bill Lee.

Comment

I say Daniel will die next. In the cold open he'll walk through the Atlantis gate, get shot by a rocket launcher immediately, Ascend, and then Descend and go home.
          sigpic
          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
          ~David Hewlett

Comment

For some reason Zelenka is getting more and more air time. I think they're building him up to get killed off Grodin-style.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
              I say Daniel will die next. In the cold open he'll walk through the Atlantis gate, get shot by a rocket launcher immediately, Ascend, and then Descend and go home.
              ROTFLMAO!!! Seriously...
              sigpic

The best crossover ever.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
                I voted for Katie, given some things that Hewlett has said. Nice to see a good healthy figure for Carter! It won't happen, but it shows a lot of voters can't stand her!
                Spoiler:
                yeah all 16 of them. you know...change can be a good thing if you open your minds to it. carter isn't a bad person. she's actually a great character if you just give her half a chance. weir was already on her way out. carter wasn't even first choice for taking over atlantis. there were other considerations. just be happy that it was someone who respected weir and genuinely felt remorse when it was found out that she was captured by the replicators. <mod snip> .
                Last edited by Skydiver; 04 October 2007, 05:23 PM.
                sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                  I wasn't talking about THAT lol!

I was referring to Amanda's pregnancy.

Comment

Anyway, one person I think we can cross of our list until atleast the season finale is Zalenka. Seems he was shooting scenes for it today

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                      For some reason Zelenka is getting more and more air time. I think they're building him up to get killed off Grodin-style.
                      I hope not!

Comment

Not Radek! Pleeeease!!!

He still has so much to offer. There's so much about him that we haven't seen! At the very least they could give him a girlfriend, an Ascended would be fine, she could protect him from TPTB.

Grodin is probably the only "main" character's death that really touched me. He was so brave, even when you could see he was terrified. And the shot from high above him... Yes, I loved that scene. <sniff>

But... Not Radek!!!

Comment

No one is safe, not even Radek!!

Well, the main characters are somewhat safer but not a 100% safe.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Re: Who will die next? *SPOILERS FOR DOPPELGANGER ON*

Seriously.

Comment

My money's on Zelenka. Not that I want him gone, but I don't think they'll off another first-rank character so soon after Weir. It's either him or Katie. I'd be less sorry to see her go, as in not at all.
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                                Katie Brown.
                                Well she is on my hit list.
                                She's on mine too, which is why I voted for her.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                My money is on Katie Brown.
                                After all, she stands in the way for McKay and Carter to hit it off.
                                *curls back up in anti-chair*
                                McKay/Carter *shudders* I really hope that's not going to happen.

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
                                I voted for Katie, given some things that Hewlett has said. Nice to see a good healthy figure for Carter! It won't happen, but it shows a lot of voters can't stand her!
                                The poll was who will die, not who you want to die, because it will not be Carter. Not that I would mind if it were though.

I hope not. I would really hate it if they killed off Zelenka.
                                Aircowhere are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X