No announcement yet.

Weir's plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh if shes against Atlantis that would be controversial but a brilliant move
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Bring on Glalaxtic Domination! joking!

I think it is the real weir, still with the nanites, but something happened in the re-coding of her nanites, she has taken over niams faction. Known that Atlantis would bomb the crap outta them and destroy them all she scampered off on her own ship to some other part of the galaxy only to return when she new the destruction.

Now if Lizzy is infact evil (one can only hope what an aweseom arc!), i think she would be against the wriath not Atlantis, they pose no threat to her now that they think all the replicators are gone.

If she has yet to decide to join the good fight or the bad one (whatever), i think mebe they become space pirates (i know what ur thinking lol) making their way across teh galaxy gaining followers and forces to defeat the wraith.

If she decides to bed "good" i think her first intention would to head to Atlantis set up a meeting to have an allience, but somehow i dont see that happeneing.

From the S3 final and when i got "spoiled" about the nanites my first theory was that she would become replicated somehow (what a guess!!) and my hope was for her to be evil (ducks as things are thrown at her) but i guess thats up to the writers now...

Spoils Of War

Spoiler:
      ok someone lied, because if you have read the spoilers on the GW website about this episode Torri is in it.. thats let me count Adrift, Lifline, This Mortal Coil, Be All My Sins Remember'd and Spoils of war.. 1,2,3,4,5 .. ok who lied?!
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

What if Weir's plan is to convert all of the humans in the Pegasus Galaxy into replicators in the same way that happened to part of her brain.

This would destroy the Wraith in a peaceful fashion, unless the change was forced on people.

The result for the wraith would be the same as Oberoth's plan, only no humans have to die.

Even the Wraith could be converted, doing away with their need to feed. They might argue at first, but once all their food is gone, they might just agree. It's either that or die from lack of nourishment...

Theoretically, once all is said and done, the humans could be converted back into flesh and blood if desired, similar to the clones in 'This Mortal Coil.'

There, a peaceful solution for all the problems with the wraith. Weir would be just the type to try such a thing, too.
        Last edited by ascendedancient42; 05 January 2008, 03:51 AM. Reason: grammar
        Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
          Bring on Glalaxtic Domination! joking!

I think it is the real weir, still with the nanites, but something happened in the re-coding of her nanites, she has taken over niams faction. Known that Atlantis would bomb the crap outta them and destroy them all she scampered off on her own ship to some other part of the galaxy only to return when she new the destruction.

Now if Lizzy is infact evil (one can only hope what an aweseom arc!), i think she would be against the wriath not Atlantis, they pose no threat to her now that they think all the replicators are gone.

If she has yet to decide to join the good fight or the bad one (whatever), i think mebe they become space pirates (i know what ur thinking lol) making their way across teh galaxy gaining followers and forces to defeat the wraith.

If she decides to bed "good" i think her first intention would to head to Atlantis set up a meeting to have an allience, but somehow i dont see that happeneing.

From the S3 final and when i got "spoiled" about the nanites my first theory was that she would become replicated somehow (what a guess!!) and my hope was for her to be evil (ducks as things are thrown at her) but i guess thats up to the writers now...

Spoils Of War

Spoiler:
          ok someone lied, because if you have read the spoilers on the GW website about this episode Torri is in it.. thats let me count Adrift, Lifline, This Mortal Coil, Be All My Sins Remember'd and Spoils of war.. 1,2,3,4,5 .. ok who lied?!
          Torri and TPTB have said time and time again she's only in four eps, so yep, I'd say this is it for her.

The only lie that's been told is that all her eps were in the first half of the season. I believe JM said that they were originally in the first half of the season, but one was moved. I find that highly unlikely, given the fact TMC was their mid-season final, and BAMSR was the second part of that mid season final.

Comment

I'm not sure if this has been said, since I skimmed... but:

The whole fake Atlantis seems more and more a part of an elaborate plan to have Oberoth's forces destroyed. Firstly, it stands to reason that the fake Atlantis group of Replicators had their own Aurora vessel. They had the nav system from one Aurora, which tracked all the other Auroras. It makes sense, since it would explain why the real Atlantis couldn't track Elizabeth's ship, since it no longer had a nav system.

Secondly, since we can't tell how many ships attacked RepliAtlantis, it was possible there was only 1 - the aforementioned Aurora. It also seems extremely convenient that RepliAtlantis didn't see the enemy approaching, considering they had the means to track the enemy, and that they were so conveniently defenceless - even though they mentioned moving RepliAtlantis once in a while - which requires power.

Finally, when they're attacked from above on that random planet, the Aurora conveniently misses them every hit.

The only part that doesn't really go with this is the end of TMC where the fake Atlantis team are held up in the Jumper, but we don't actually see what happens to them. If it really was Weir's Aurora, they could've been transported back to the ship for all we know...

So yeah. My theory is that, Niam's forces plotted Oberoth's destruction, so they could do whatever they're doing in peace. Whatever that is, I don't know. Probably seeking ascension? Since they're the only faction of Replicator that we know about that aren't part of the collective...

Comment

I think it was the bugafied Weir (form "this mortal coil") she use's her personal nanites to take over the replacator ship and if we know Weir bugafied or not I think her plan is to launch an all out asault on the Wrath and waging a war against the wrath but this time there is no "accadental" genoside of Humanity involved!
              C. Edmund

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
                Torri and TPTB have said time and time again she's only in four eps, so yep, I'd say this is it for her.

The only lie that's been told is that all her eps were in the first half of the season. I believe JM said that they were originally in the first half of the season, but one was moved. I find that highly unlikely, given the fact TMC was their mid-season final, and BAMSR was the second part of that mid season final.
                Have you forgeten about season 5 they didn't say that she was or was not involved in season five yet and I think she will be
                C. Edmund

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGolf-OneNiner View Post
                  I believe that Weir is still on our side. Furthermore for the sake of great plot twists I believe that those were flesh and blood Ancients with Elizabeth. Just think about it. Oberoth kills her and the Ancients ascend her only to descent her and some of themselves too to secretely help humanity and to destroy the Wraith. Think about it Morgan said that there were a few others who felt like her. I mean with helping us out and so on. Those could be them. By the way the ancients owe us for getting rid of the Ori. It would be to predictable and boring if they would turn out to be replicators. What do you guys think?
                  Actually... When you think about it, the possibility that they were Ancients is plausible, just by the way they spoke about the 'replicators'. But then, why would Weir be THEIR leader? And why would they 'not have to look over their shoulders' anymore?

I don't think we will find out until season 5. Hopefully, Joe Mallozzi will confirm that they are going to continue with this new arc in tonights blog entry.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    Is is possible that the "Weir Clone" from TMC was a plant by THIS Elizabeth, created to pass along that hard drive to McKay so that the Lanteans would destroy the old Replicators? That the entire TMC storyline was a set-up by the Real Elizabeth to meet this end--destroy Oberoth and his collective and take control?
                    I was thinking along the same lines. I wondered if Oberoth fed RepliKeller that story about killing Weir because Weir escaped and he didn't want to admit he'd failed - that the whole story about Weir in TMC was a fabrication to cover her continued existence.

I think it's possible Weir set up the events in TMC, but that seems quite harsh for her to destroy almost the entire rebel faction just to get the information to the real McKay. She would have been taking a huge chance that the duplicates could get away from the attack and get the data to Atlantis.

I think Weir exerted more power than Oberoth ever imagined. He probably tried to have her killed but failed since her "unhealthy influence" over some of the other replicators had taken hold. I think they smuggled her out of the city and stole a ship which allowed them to monitor everything else.

Originally posted by Atlanis View Post
                    Have you forgeten about season 5 they didn't say that she was or was not involved in season five yet and I think she will be
                    I think one reason JM has been so cagey about S5 is the need to wait for the reveal that Weir is still out there especially since her 4th ep appearance was considered spoiler info. I don't know if they'll continue this storyline in S5, but it has potential.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Obviously get out of the debris field and go somewhere.
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

My theory is that its the real Elizabeth, and shes not secretly controlling the replicators under her control.

They follow her because their part of the faction of replicators that are seeking to ascend, and with Weir's knowledge of ascension, shes the perfect leader for them.

That being said, i agree with rarocks24, whilst it may be the real Weir, i don't think she will be an ally, i think she may be slightly compromised, in the way that she will try to seek ascensionat any cost, even if that includes destroying/or stealing something from atlantis/earth.

Comment

I think that her plans maybe to change all of the humans into human/replicator hybrids.

Comment

alot of people are suggesting its the original weir here but the replicators said they had killed her, why would they have any reason to lie

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
                              I think that her plans maybe to change all of the humans into human/replicator hybrids.
                              that's what I think as well.
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
                                Look for my earlier post on that one. I had some detailed ideas of how that might work.
                                Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

Working...
                                X