This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
    Since we've been talking about Sheyla...

Sheyla was obliterated in the ep "Sunday", when Ronon and Shep were talking right before the explosion occured. Ronon asked Shep if he and Teyla were dating and John seemed like he didn't "like" her...

One ship down, a zillion others to go.
    Actually, Sheppard never said he didn't like Teyla... he was in the middle of saying something when all hell broke loose, so we'll never know...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
      Of course she does. Remember Janet Fraiser? And I shouldn't even need to point out how obvious it is with Vala
      Ooh...yeah I have a mate who got me into Janet/Carter. You know gatelover12?! I really liked that. I know very little of her and watched a few of the eps that had her (not that big on SG1), but it was so cool so I read the fanfics. Nice and naughty. I like the idea of Vala/Carter and I'm not a Vala fan. But I'm notorious for shipping anything. I'm building a small group of SAVE ZEX...so far it includes me!

So I can totally feel Carter/Keller and it's that whole younger woman/older woman thing....is it mentorship, companionship too lonely ladies of high mentalities on a balcony under the moonlight. Nice and naughty!!

A hot little discussion on retrovirus' and replicators..what more could one ask for?
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
      X