Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm saying I want to see her on the team and I wouldn't mind if it's on Teyla's expense.

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
    With nothing more to go on than you have, my gut feeling says it won't be Shep. I hope I'm right.
    I hope you're right too, but my gut feeling says it's Shep.

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
      I hope you're right too, but my gut feeling says it's Shep.

If it IS Shep/Keller, at least that might help unite the fans. Well, at least the J/T shippers, the S/W shippers, and those like myself who prefer no ship at all.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
        I'm saying I want to see her on the team and I wouldn't mind if it's on Teyla's expense.
        How would that make sense? She's a medical doctor. They aren't on a medical mission, they're a gate team. Yes, Carson went off-world once or twice, but he was never the permanent member of a team. Unless you contemplate at least one member of the team being seriously injured each time they go on a mission, allowing Keller to be there to offer immediate aid?

If you're issue is simply that you dislike Teyla, then at least pick someone a little more practicle to replace her.

I like the team just the way it is. Don't mess with the team!

Comment

With nothing more to go on than you have, my gut feeling says it won't be Shep. I hope I'm right.
          I'm with you on this one.

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

If it IS Shep/Keller, at least that might help unite the fans. Well, at least the J/T shippers, the S/W shippers, and those like myself who prefer no ship at all.
          Wrong...If Shep doesn't end up with Teyla and this has to be hetero, I want him with Chaya. I liked him and Chaya, and well I liked Chaya. So if anything bring that back.

As for Keller, I'm primairily supportive of a future romance with Ronon. He's unfortunately missing out on much love and as I listed before, plenty of room for it. If not Ronon, I'm fine with her and Lorne, cause he's cute and they would be just *cute*. Same of how I feel about Heightmeyer and Lorne. If in the end nothing at all...let it please be Zelenka. The man needs something. If it can't be Ronon, I'll have to settle for a woman and I'd like her.
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
            Wrong...If Shep doesn't end up with Teyla and this has to be hetero, I want him with Chaya. I liked him and Chaya, and well I liked Chaya. So if anything bring that back.
            I'm down with that

Shep and Teyla is just so... WRONG
            I'd like to see Teyla with that marine guy they were talking about
            or maybe an Athosian, it's been a while since we saw any of those guys.

ok ok how about this.. Teyla gets involved with a guy that turns out to be a genii spy
            man that would rock!

Comment

How would that make sense? She's a medical doctor. They aren't on a medical mission, they're a gate team.
              And you don't think a medic would come in handy?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                And you don't think a medic would come in handy?
                Are there medics assigned to the other gate teams? A medic might be handy, but I don't think the CMO would be necessary.

Comment

What I meant was that no one would like it. Which you seem to agree with.

It was meant to be a joke.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Since we've been talking about Sheyla...

Sheyla was obliterated in the ep "Sunday", when Ronon and Shep were talking right before the explosion occured. Ronon asked Shep if he and Teyla were dating and John seemed like he didn't "like" her...

One ship down, a zillion others to go.
                    click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

[QUOTE=vaberella;6769092]Wrong...If Shep doesn't end up with Teyla and this has to be hetero, I want him with Chaya. I liked him and Chaya, and well I liked Chaya. So if anything bring that back.[QUOTE]

I liked Chaya too. I wish that the writers would bring her back on, but apperantly they "have no plans to" which means never.

A romantic relationship for Ronon would be cool as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        What I meant was that no one would like it. Which you seem to agree with.

It was meant to be a joke.
                        Oh. That fell flat or went way over my head.
                        Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                        Since we've been talking about Sheyla...

Sheyla was obliterated in the ep "Sunday", when Ronon and Shep were talking right before the explosion occured. Ronon asked Shep if he and Teyla were dating and John seemed like he didn't "like" her...

One ship down, a zillion others to go.
                        First off, Ronon never asked John if Shep and Teyla were dating or have dated. Ronon just basically said, he figured something might happen between John and Teyla. And John's expression wasn't a hell no, more like surprise to have it brought up. The look on his face was far from a "hell no". Ronon is grinning at him, and John's like..Teyla...and never got to answer. I think he was more trying to figure a way to respond. Not only that, I don't think John knows his grounds with a woman like Teyla---she's kicked his arse. That's scary for some guys; wait, it's scary and hot, as I've been told by some of my male friends. I think I should stop listening to them.

I liked Chaya too. I wish that the writers would bring her back on, but apperantly they "have no plans to" which means never.

A romantic relationship for Ronon would be cool as well.
                        Yeah I know, I was a bit disappointed about no Chaya, she was alright in my book.

Ooh you mean Shep/Ronon? Sunday did make me think that Ronon was bisexual. Military man, close at arms, "don't ask, don't tell" or they could go all roman style ala 300 (fantastic film). I like that pairing, but I don't support it as much as Zex only because Shep is paired with everyone under the sun. On FF.net in the early days Shep/Ford dominated. I like Shep/Ronon but I'm going for Ronon/Radek.

But again if I go hetero for Ronon, I'm liking the new doc on the block. She's cute and fits his type from what we saw of Sateda. Petite, semi-dark sorta blonde hair, invovled in medicine, and supporting the people who fight the wraith. This one is just alive versus the other who may rest in pieces.

**** Something I've come to notice...people seem to be blown up or blown away on SGA. It's the best way of killing them. That poor officer in Michael had the best most unspectacular death.
                        Last edited by vaberella; 12 June 2007, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Sif not Keller/Carter

Comment

First off, Ronon never asked John if Shep and Teyla were dating or have dated. Ronon just basically said, he figured something might happen between John and Teyla. And John's expression wasn't a hell no, more like surprise to have it brought up. The look on his face was far from a "hell no". Ronon is grinning at him, and John's like..Teyla...and never got to answer. I think he was more trying to figure a way to respond. Not only that, I don't think John knows his grounds with a woman like Teyla---she's kicked his arse. That's scary for some guys; wait, it's scary and hot, as I've been told by some of my male friends.
                            I dunno, it seemed like a "Nah" to me...but maybe that's just my anti Sheyla coming through.

Yeah I know, I was a bit disappointed about no Chaya, she was alright in my book.

Ooh you mean Shep/Ronon? Sunday did make me think that Ronon was bisexual. Military man, close at arms, "don't ask, don't tell" or they could go all roman style ala 300 (fantastic film). I like that pairing, but I don't support it as much as Zex only because Shep is paired with everyone under the sun. On FF.net in the early days Shep/Ford dominated. I like Shep/Ronon but I'm going for Ronon/Radek.

But again if I go hetero for Ronon, I'm liking the new doc on the block. She's cute and fits his type from what we saw of Sateda. Petite, semi-dark sorta blonde hair, invovled in medicine, and supporting the people who fight the wraith. This one is just alive versus the other who may rest in pieces.
                            Ew, no I didn't mean slash! Dear God no!!! *shudder* (I'm anti-slash, lol)

I meant that I agreed with you comment that Ronon should get a *girl*friend. I think Keller and Ronon would be a cute couple

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                              Sif not Keller/Carter
                              Does Carter swing that way? Cause it is mentioned Keller becomes good friends with Carter. One never knows. Makes me wonder if Carter/Vala might have happened behind the scenes? Let's not mention this AD, watch the J/S fans kill us. (Just to annoy them: Jack belongs with Weir, you all saw that hug in The Return II! )

I dunno, it seemed like a "Nah" to me...but maybe that's just my anti Sheyla coming through.

Ew, no I didn't mean slash! Dear God no!!! *shudder* (I'm anti-slash, lol)

I meant that I agreed with you comment that Ronon should get a *girl*friend. I think Keller and Ronon would be a cute couple
                              WOOHOO!! ANOTHER SUPPORTER TO THE CAUSE!!

Comment

Does Carter swing that way? Cause it is mentioned Keller becomes good friends with Carter. One never knows. Makes me wonder if Carter/Vala might have happened behind the scenes? Let's not mention this AD, watch the J/S fans kill us. (Just to annoy them: Jack belongs with Weir, you all saw that hug in The Return II! )
                                Of course she does. Remember Janet Fraiser? And I shouldn't even need to point out how obvious it is with Vala

Comment

Working...
                                X