• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
    A video clip of the new uniform, "in action"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNjHroPSOOc

warning may involve David Hewlett rapping
    OMG!!!!! That was SO awesome!!!!

hahahahahaha

Sorry, I know that this is a little old. Although, I got to say, as far as bad uniforms go, its hard to beat T'Pols from Season 1 that ugly brown jumpsuit they had her in. . . . . Come on, that had to hurt her eyes after a couple days.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
      Did they take that person to underground Disney? You know, the complex network of roads and stuff built under The Magical World of Wonder?
      Nope - Animal Kingdom doesn't have those. Only Magic Kingdom has the Utilidors That Reek of Sewage.

Originally posted by belanna30 View Post
      OMG!!!!! That was SO awesome!!!!

hahahahahaha

Sorry, I know that this is a little old. Although, I got to say, as far as bad uniforms go, its hard to beat T'Pols from Season 1 that ugly brown jumpsuit they had her in. . . . . Come on, that had to hurt her eyes after a couple days.
      I dunno, some of the stuff Deanna Troi wore in season one of TNG...
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
        I really hope we get those publicity shots soon. Wasn't it around April or so last year that we got the first ones? Or are they maybe coming out later this year, due to the later start of season 4?
        I would think they won't release any publicity shots for Season 4 until they're at least done airing Season 3 in the US.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          I would think they won't release any publicity shots for Season 4 until they're at least done airing Season 3 in the US.
          Oh god we have to wait that long?! I want pics NOW!
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
            A video clip of the new uniform, "in action"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNjHroPSOOc

warning may involve David Hewlett rapping
            Oh my god. That is genius. Enough said.

Comment

Well, in watching the G4 snippet last night, Shep still has the great black uniform (like Mitchell has in SG1), Ronon refuses to wear any Lantean uniforms (good for him), Carter is a casual black top and blue jeans (although it doesn't show in the picture). I took some snaps and they're at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/61853.html

Ah, and got a shot of Rodney in his new outfit too! No sign of Teyla though ...

Comment

So maybe the SG-1 type uniform will be for millitary while the Atlantis type for civilians? And what's going on with Carter's clothing and hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Penman View Post
                  So maybe the SG-1 type uniform will be for millitary while the Atlantis type for civilians? And what's going on with Carter's clothing and hair?
                  That's what I'd like to know. Sam's still a military officer so I hope the long hair will be gone as it isn't exactly military regulation, is it
                  Spoiler:
                  (or is it full-bird Colonel's discretion)?
                  I'm just so used to Sam with her short hair (which I love) I just couldn't see her having any other hairstyle. Clothing? Again, from what I saw in those pictures at:

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/61853.html

They appear to be very casual. Not very military at all. I mean I honestly didn't think Sam would be doing what Hammond and Landry did whilst commanding the SGC and wear the USAF Dress Blues, but I expected her to be wearing a military-type of uniform of some kind. I just hope those pics weren't of Sam but of Amanda on set before her hair gets the chop. I won't judge anything though until the episodes actually show though.
                  Last edited by Alan; 11 May 2007, 06:30 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Maybe Carter will take command of Atlantis as a civilian/scientist. If the US/IOA were to militarize Atlantis, they would probably send a General, not Carter.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      Maybe Carter will take command of Atlantis as a civilian/scientist. If the US/IOA were to militarize Atlantis, they would probably send a General, not Carter.
                      But Sam is taking command and she is a military officer so maybe the US/IOA do want to militarise Atlantis. If what you suggest happens though, does that mean she'll have to resign her USAF commission to be a civilian and scientist? I honestly can't see why she'd do that so soon after
                      Spoiler:
                      being promoted to Colonel.
                      Last edited by Alan; 11 May 2007, 06:28 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        But Sam is taking command and she is a military officer so maybe the US/IOA do want to militarise Atlantis. If what you suggest happens though, does that mean she'll have to resign her USAF commission to be a civilian and scientist? I honestly can't see why she'd do that so soon after being promoted to Colonel.
                        Yeah, you're right. Still, it'd make more sense to send a General. SGC was always commanded by Generals, except for Dr. Weir, of course.
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually, I read somewhere that AT was being allowed to keep her hair long for the season, and wasn't going to be made to chop it.

Pssst, Alan, I'm presuming that what you've disclosed in both of your posts is a spoiler for those of us who haven't yet seen the rest of the currently airing season of SG-1, so could you please tag it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                            Actually, I read somewhere that AT was being allowed to keep her hair long for the season, and wasn't going to be made to chop it.
                            Awwww. I liked Sam's with short hair. Hey-ho. I guess it's actually the woman that makes the hair not the...hair that makes the woman. Huh? Does that even make any sense at all???? Sorry if it doesn't but it's almost Quarter to 4 in the morning here in the UK and I'm sure I can hear birds already awake and tweeting away outside. I think I should take this as a sign and really get some sleep.

But before I do...

Pssst, Alan, I'm presuming that what you've disclosed in both of your posts is a spoiler for those of us who haven't yet seen the rest of the currently airing season of SG-1, so could you please tag it.
                            Have I posted spoilers for S10 of SG-1? I didn't think I had but I assume your referring to Sam's
                            Spoiler:
                            rank.
                            If that's what you considered to be the spoiler then I've edited my previous posts and added spoiler tags. I apologise for anything I may have given away. If I've tagged the wrong things then please let me know and I'll fix my previous posts...tomorrow. Well I suppose I mean "today" now given the time so I'll say "later" instead.

Goodnight all!

- Alan.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              Eh. I've never really cared for the uniforms that have those career-designated color stripes on the jacket. Too Trek-like. I prefer the off-world black uniforms.
                              Not only people in Star Trek have diffrent colors on their uniform. For example fireguards in my and in a lot of country:

blue-doctor
                              red-leader
                              yellow-standard

Comment

A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X