Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr Keller's firstname ( spoilers for season 4 )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Tyler: Tessa-Kayla can be Teal'c, but OK, you are right and only Teyla was named after them.

Dana: Yes, you remember well, because they were in Chain Reaction.

Celtic Wizard:
    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      Major Tyler: Tessa-Kayla can be Teal'c...
      If that is the criteria, I guess Teal'c was named after me!

Matt Cameron Tyler
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Ok, they were too young or haven't lived at the beginning of SG-1.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Jennifer? We had a Jennifer Hailey already.

The J-s are everywhere in SG: Jack, John, Jacob, Jonas, Janet, Jackson. Why?
          There are sooooooo many Jacks and John's in leading roles...

Jack O'Neill
          John Sheppard
          Jack Harkness
          Jonathon Archer
          John Sheriden
          Jack Bauer

Also:
          James T Kirk
          James West
          Jim Phelps

Comment

Maybe they gave her a name cause she is next in line for a killin'!!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              LOL! That cracked me up so much!

Comment

Since it's not technically cannon yet, they should change it to "Carsonya," and then she gets into a transporter accident that makes her look like this .
                sigpic
                "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  What Garhkal...since we all know that having a first name puts you high on the ladder towards the chopping block.

Chuck has already moved a few steps up since he's gotten a name.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Jennifer Keller, hmm I like it very pretty name. Still there are alot of J's in the SG universe.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

should of been Jessica or Rachel
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        What Garhkal...since we all know that having a first name puts you high on the ladder towards the chopping block.

Chuck has already moved a few steps up since he's gotten a name.
                        NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOT CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would like to hear the Wraith's real names too. It is a bit disappointing, that the TPTB call them like Bobby, Johnny etc. How the writers want us to fear them?

I think they should give a name to the weapons, technologies, every expedition member too. The SG-1 had so many Goa'uld words, but we don't know any Wraith expression until the end of Season 3.

Comment

Kinda different show, but in Enterprise they didn't give Major Hayes a name at all for an entire season and then he died. It only came out in a novel later that his name was Joss... horrible name for the guy he was. Shoulda been Jack or something manlier... Joss sounds like a jeans model

Anywho... I didn't even notice Lorne's name crop up. He's a great character though, I like him. Lot better supporting military frontman than Sg1 ever had with people like Colonel Makepiece

Comment

Originally posted by ElessarUSMC View Post
                              Lot better supporting military frontman than Sg1 ever had with people like Colonel Makepiece
                              I liked Major Davis & Kawalsky. Col . Reynolds is okay too. Lorne is great though.
                              sigpic
                              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                              ~David Hewlett

Comment

I would like to hear the Wraith's real names too. It is a bit disappointing, that the TPTB call them like Bobby, Johnny etc. How the writers want us to fear them?
                                I actually think not knowing their names is better... as we get shep coming up with ones..

Comment

Working...
                                X