Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What actors/actress would you like to see in Atlantis' new seasons?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to dissapoint you. She is a real actress and actually relatively famous. She plays Simone Deveaux on "Heroes" .
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
      I have to dissapoint you. She is a real actress and actually relatively famous. She plays Simone Deveaux on "Heroes" .
      That explains why I've never heard of her then, LOL. But was she born with that name?
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
        That explains why I've never heard of her then, LOL. But was she born with that name?
        Apparently. Her IMDB bio refers to an older brother Toby Cypress.

EDIT: 100th post! Yay!
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
          Sounds like a made-up name to me. What dpes an aspiring starlet call herself to stand out from the crowd? Hmm. Dusky Sycamore, Mossy Horsechestnut, nah I know - Tawny Cypress!
          LOL! Or Rip Torn!

*cough*
          I want to see Andrew Miller! *if you have to ask...*

And an episode Directed by Vincenzo Natali *if you have to ask...* I am serious about the Vincenzo thing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
            LOL! Or Rip Torn!

*cough*
            I want to see Andrew Miller! *if you have to ask...*

And an episode Directed by Vincenzo Natali *if you have to ask...* I am serious about the Vincenzo thing though.
            WC, hiya...Ask JM, ask JM, maybe his 8 Ball will say ''might do''
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Id like to see any of these pop up in atlantis over the comming years. =)
              never gonna happen tho =(

Peter Stormare
              Danny Dyer
              Corin Nemec
              Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
              Eliza Dushku
              Ewan McGregor
              Ken Jenkins
              Mark Wahlberg
              Seth Green
              James Marsters
              Christian Kane
              Kari Wuhrer
              Keith Hamilton Cobb
              John Barrowman
              Christopher Eccleston
              Adam Baldwin
              Nathan Fillion
              Jason Statham
              John Simm
              Natalie Portman

and ofcorse from time to time...

Teal'c
              Sam
              Daniel
              Jack
              Hammond
              Walter
              Mitchell
              Landry
              Vala
              Dr Lam
              +
              Apophis
              Ba'al

I hope in season 4 and 5 they'll be comming to earth and the milky way more being our new asgaurd weapons can cut thru pretty much anything.
              the ori and damn near screwed so the wrath shouldnt be too muchof a problem anymore =)

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

Originally posted by xxmynameismikexx View Post
                Id like to see any of these pop up in atlantis over the comming years. =)
                never gonna happen tho =(

Spoiler:
                and ofcorse from time to time...

Teal'c
                Sam
                Daniel
                Jack
                Hammond
                Walter
                Mitchell
                Landry
                Vala
                Dr Lam
                +
                Apophis
                Ba'al

I hope in season 4 and 5 they'll be comming to earth and the milky way more being our new asgaurd weapons can cut thru pretty much anything.
                the ori and damn near screwed so the wrath shouldnt be too muchof a problem anymore =)
                It's Stargate Atlantis we're talking about, not Atlantis SG1.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I know but still.. as sg1 was cancelled we'll have to addapt im sure they can fit the old cast into random episodes over the comming years =)

also Dave Chappelle. he'd be awesome in in a episode. or as the leader of Atlantis. he'd be much better then weir.

Comment

I know but still.. as sg1 was cancelled we'll have to addapt im sure they can fit the old cast into random episodes over the comming years =)
                    No, we don't.

Comment

People, I have a little bit of hope for Amy Acker Fans .. quoting JM:

Q: “Do you know an actress called Amy Acker?”

JM: Yes, she’s a terrific actress. Would love to have her on the show if the right stars aligned.

God I want her there

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
                      IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil View Post
                        People, I have a little bit of hope for Amy Acker Fans .. quoting JM:

Q: “Do you know an actress called Amy Acker?”

JM: Yes, she’s a terrific actress. Would love to have her on the show if the right stars aligned.
                        Woohoo!! That would be awesome. *hopes the stars will align real fast*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          No, we don't.
                          I love Stargate and Atlantis! but now that sg1 has had is final season . in Atlantis we cant just forget about Earth and Everyone in the milky way. im sure all the jaffa that are looking for battles would love to kick some wraith ass. i also wanna see that the Tokra do now we've sorta their gou'ld problem.

Comment

I love Stargate and Atlantis! but now that sg1 has had is final season . in Atlantis we cant just forget about Earth and Everyone in the milky way. im sure all the jaffa that are looking for battles would love to kick some wraith ass. i also wanna see that the Tokra do now we've sorta their gou'ld problem.
                            please please please, NO Jaffas all over the Pegasus Galaxy! It will be like Klingons in every single Trek show. Let SGA have its own characters...

Comment

I would love to see Peter Dinklage (Ramsey from "Threshold") or Alexander Siddig (Bashir in DS9 and more recently has been in 24, don't know the name of the character he played in that).
                              Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Working...
                              X