Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What actors/actress would you like to see in Atlantis' new seasons?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I'd love to see Colleen Flynn on the show. She used to star in the first season of the 1995 Flipper remake series (which I think me and one other person on the planet watched) and she was fantastic! She's also been a guest star on eleventy billion different shows. I think she always does an incredible job.
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
      Allison Hannigan is actually only about 4 or 5 years younger than Torri. I think she's about 32 or so. Torri's 37. She looks about 10 years younger than Elizabeth in real life. I think they try to give her a more mature look on camera..

Besides, chances are Torri won't be there much longer, so there's not really going to be a need for a younger sister/cousin....

Would love to see Colin Cunningham as Major Davis. Love that character, and CC is great. He deserves to have another go at some SG. He's the only SG1 person I'd actually like to see on SGA.
      Odd- I thought Torri was older then that (and yeah, I guess it's because they play her as a little older), and Alyson was still in her twenties.

Major Davis would be a great addition to Atlantis.

Comment

The return of Paul and Torri (full -time) If that doesn't happen I am all for trashing the series for real so I second Pam Anderson and they can add in Carmen Electra for good measure too, both skimpily dressed and lossing those last shreds too in an artistic way. That should fit the taste buds of the viewers they are apparently trying to reach now - would also explain all those wrestling shows Sci-Fi likes to show -_-
        He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
        He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
        And he's wonderful.

Comment

Jensen Ackles

Oh, and yes, Amy Acker would be cool. She was awesome as Illyria.
          Last edited by Killdeer; 15 March 2007, 06:36 PM.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Samuel L. Jackson

Comment

I would love Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, and Michael Shanks in Atlantis Season 4. Well, at least I get Amanda.

Comment

I just want Paul McGillion back.......

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                  Samuel L. Jackson
                  That would be the coolest thing ever
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    Odd- I thought Torri was older then that (and yeah, I guess it's because they play her as a little older), and Alyson was still in her twenties.

Major Davis would be a great addition to Atlantis.
                    I would like to see Davis guest star, he's great. I understand them trying to make Torri more mature looking, as it is she looks kind of young to lead an entire planet.
                    sigpic
                    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                    ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                      I would like to see Davis guest star
                      Me too
                      sigpic

Comment

I to would like to see Amy Acker, Adam Baldwin, Steve Bacic and Nathan Fillion.

And i would like to see Andrea Parker, Nora Zehetner and Tawny Cypress.
                        Last edited by Betelgeuze; 13 March 2007, 11:49 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Torri Higginson back to regular status.
                          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                          Individuality is freedom lived.
                          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Hehehhe, I had quite a think about this. Maybe in another time and place and universe, where I didn't associate them so much with Trek, I'd love to see...

Patrick Stewart...

...or Brent Spiner.

In this universe however.... Mr McGillion thank you.

Comment

Jamie Ray newman

NEEDS MORE CADMAN DAMMIT!
                              Come on guys, we all know that + =

Comment

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
                                And i would like to see ... Tawny Cypress.
                                Sounds like a made-up name to me. What dpes an aspiring starlet call herself to stand out from the crowd? Hmm. Dusky Sycamore, Mossy Horsechestnut, nah I know - Tawny Cypress!
                                sigpic
                                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                                X