Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What actors/actress would you like to see in Atlantis' new seasons?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bniblett View Post
    chuck norris
    Oh, I love it. Reminds me of the days when I used to obsess over Walker: Texas Ranger. ~sigh~ I still watch it! It comes on before Macgyver.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
      Claudia Christian
      I'll second this one.

I would also love Edgar and/or Chloe from 24 as part of McKay's geek contingent. Personality disorders'r'us!
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
        Adam Baldwin. Have him reprise his SG-1 role as Dave Dixon.
        Yes yes yes!! I've wanted to see more of Colonel Dave Dixon since Heroes (the SG1 episodes, not the TV series) aired! Of course there is the slight problem of him outranking Sheppard, but if he was just a guest star it might work.

And as long as we're talking about Firefly actors, why not Gina Torres? I think she's an incredible actress, and her network series "Standoff" doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Don't know what part I'd have her play though. Not an alien priestess.
        Last edited by Killdeer; 11 March 2007, 07:45 AM.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

I would love to see Amy Acker in the new series and Allison hannigan AND Amber Benson and ofcourse Claudia Black
          And Finally............

Amanda Tapping- oh yeah she is in series 4 mwahahahaha
          "You have earned my respect and my friendship"

"The feeling's mutual"

"Please do not be sad"
          sigpic

Comment

If we're talking about what we'd like to happen, and not what we think will happen, here's some former guest stars I'd like to see back.

Mitch Pileggi - Colonel Caldwell
            Craig Veroni - Peter Grodin
            Dean Marshall - Sargeant Bates
            Ellie Harvie - Dr Lindsey Novak
            Jaimie Ray Newman - Lt Laura Cadman
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

what about Pam Anderson as a space stripper, lol. She's already strange lookin' LOL.(IMO)
              http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Topher Grace- As a scientist
                Corin Nemec- Jonas Quinn
                Tony Amendola- Bra'tac
                sigpic

Comment

Steve Bacic. If the new enemy is humanoid, he could play one of them.
                  "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                  'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                  Individuality is freedom lived.
                  'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Juile Cox--one might remember her as the princess Irulan Corrino-Atreides from "Children of Dune".

When ever she's on screen my eyes are glued to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra View Post
                      Topher Grace- As a scientist
                      Corin Nemec- Jonas Quinn
                      Tony Amendola- Bra'tac
                      I love Bray, but he wouldn't fit in w/ Atlantis. Jonas would be a near impossible feat to write into S4, but I'd love for him to join the team.
                      sigpic
                      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                        She'd make a great Asuran.

David Boreanaz as a Wraith w/ a soul would be pretty funny. And his former Wraith Unit, James Marsters, Julie Benz, and Juliet Landau. Mark Metcalf as Boreanaz's former Uber Wraith commander.
                        Sarah Michelle Gellar as a Wraith Slayer w/ Eliza Dushku as a Junior Wraith Slayer.
                        Hah- that sounds awsome.

And whoever mentioned Allison Hannigan (cast her as a cousin or much younger sister for Elizabeth!) and Amy Acker- it would be great to see them on the show. *sigh* One can always dream.....or go watch more BtVS and Angel.

Comment

How about ascended Adria after they finish the SG1 movie?
                          Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Ivy Isenberg (casting director) said at P2 that Goran Visjnic is a big fan of the show and they are trying to get him on as a guest star.. it's a matter of arranging it around his shooting commitments on ER. I'd *love* to see him on the show. As for role... hmmm.. not sure. Not a doctor! Maybe the charismatic leader of some new race they meet (who turns out to be evil in the end - be fun to see him play a bad guy)?
                            Iknow. that would be great, and it might be doable. according to TV Guide, Goran might not renew his contract for ER (although me thinks the producers are trying to sweeten the pot). Perhaps even if he does go back, he'll get time off to do fun stuff like this

Meanwhile, I'd like to see Virginia Hey (Zahn from Farscape) appear as a guest star.

But mainly, want to see guest stars who are hired for their acting abilities, not how they fill out a tight outfit (Tok'ra Barbie, cough cough). And I'd love to see new faces, not just people popping over from SG1 and we go "again??

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                              Nathan Fillion! They could cast him as a potted plant in a stairwell and he'd be wonderful!

I second Nathan Fillion!!!!

How about Kevin Sorbo.
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                              GateCon Attendee 2008
                              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Two words - Cliff Simon
                                David tennent could take up the vacant scottish role.That would also be good.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X