Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRO Carter on SGA season 4 & 5 spoilers (positive discussion only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    Yeah, but don't you think they'll be back?
    I doubt it. This way they can set up Atlantis in a relatively safe area where none of the enimies know where they are....yet.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      I doubt it. This way they can set up Atlantis in a relatively safe area where none of the enimies know where they are....yet.
      That's an interesting thought... I guess I just assumed they'd go back where they were before, but it would be a massive tactical advantage to be on another planet. Cool.

Comment

That's an interesting thought... I guess I just assumed they'd go back where they were before, but it would be a massive tactical advantage to be on another planet. Cool.
        Indeed it would considering not only would they be in an unkown location but the gate coordinates will be different as well.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Which episode will Carter first appear in?
          sigpic

Comment

From the sounds of things she'll show up in Reunion. But JM gave me the indication that she could show up before that! He said on his blog that she would play an important part in the initial arc! In other words.....I really dont know! lol But it will be Reunion at the latest!
            sigpic
            By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
              From the sounds of things she'll show up in Reunion. But JM gave me the indication that she could show up before that! He said on his blog that she would play an important part in the initial arc! In other words.....I really dont know! lol But it will be Reunion at the latest!
              Thanks Eddie… it sounds interesting
              Anwyay, Isn’t Reunion the episode Teal’c cameos in? I wonder why he's in that episode....
              sigpic

Comment

^ yep it is! Im not sure, and JM's not talking! All he's said is that Carter and Teal'c will get to interact. I hope he gets to go to Atlantsi though. Hes the only one that hasnt been!
                sigpic
                By *E*K*R*

Comment

^ yep it is! Im not sure, and JM's not talking! All he's said is that Carter and Teal'c will get to interact. I hope he gets to go to Atlantsi though. Hes the only one that hasnt been!
                  The conversations between Ronan and Teal'c will be inspiring!

Comment

^ what do you mean! It will be riveting! A grunt here, a head not there, a yup and then an Indeed! And thats the conversation
                    sigpic
                    By *E*K*R*

Comment

^ what do you mean! It will be riveting! A grunt here, a head not there, a yup and then an Indeed! And thats the conversation
                      This is cut in between the sparring, right?!

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                      Which episode will Carter first appear in?
                      Officially as head
                      Spoiler:
                      Reunion
                      , from what I could gather. That doesn't mean she won't make a cameo in Adrift and Lifeline.

Well Reunion is episode three, so it's in the initial storyline being set, assuming after Atlantis is found again.

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                      Thanks Eddie… it sounds interesting
                      Anwyay, Isn’t Reunion the episode Teal’c cameos in? I wonder why he's in that episode....
                      I figured it was a wherever Carter goes, Teal'C goes. And that doesnt' mean that Teal'C is on Atlantis. He could be communicating with Carter from Earth or on Earth with Carter---since Teal'C is cameo.
                      Last edited by vaberella; 09 April 2007, 02:03 AM.
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Hehe - I wonder what cool devices Carter will be making when she's on Atlantis !

*Imagines cool stuff*
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:
                        President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                        President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                        Forum Charmer
                        Forum Ambassador
                        Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

I can tell lol

Maybe she will create a sheild that doesn't allow Rodney anywhere near her
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:
                          President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                          President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                          Forum Charmer
                          Forum Ambassador
                          Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                          VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                          VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
                            I can tell lol

Maybe she will create a sheild that doesn't allow Rodney anywhere near her

Poor Rodney, let's hope he's gotten over his little obsession and Katie occupies his thoughts now! I wouldn't want Jack to have to come to Atlantis and kick his butt!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              Indeed it would considering not only would they be in an unkown location but the gate coordinates will be different as well.
                              Yes, that could be quite the advantage. But I'll miss the whales.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                                I figured it was a wherever Carter goes, Teal'C goes. And that doesnt' mean that Teal'C is on Atlantis. He could be communicating with Carter from Earth or on Earth with Carter---since Teal'C is cameo.
                                Hmmmmm I didn't think of it that way.....So its a possibility that teal'c may never go to Atlantis

Poor Rodney, let's hope he's gotten over his little obsession and Katie occupies his thoughts now! I wouldn't want Jack to have to come to Atlantis and kick his butt!
                                It would be funny if Jack did!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X