Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets all pull random names outta the hat,...

hmm

Shi-Fu returns from the Acsendend plain of existence to reclaim atlantis.. yeah.. lol
    Skate Zilla/Digital Overload

Comment

Originally posted by WereWraith06 View Post
      Plus our favourite military scientist Sam Carter showing up with own ship
      Could this possibly mean that Amanda Tapping might be playing the replicator form of herself. As it has been stated on other threads that it takes a few years to produce a ship. So how can we have the Apollo and another new ship for Sam, built very close to each other.

Just a thought...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
        Lieutenant Jennifer Hailey is also my favorite military scientist. I would like HER on Atlantis or in the Daedalus crew.
        Go you!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
          I wouldn't really like this, if it's going to be like that the US army will be running everything again and the international people in Atlantis are going to be made obselete imo, that's the only aspect I like more about Atlantis than Sg-1, that it's an international expedition.
          The US Army, eh? That's news to me.
          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
            Military, tomato tomato .

Comment

Try calling someone who's in the armed services by another branch. Not a pretty picture.
              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                Military, tomato tomato .
                Erm...no. LOL
                Try calling someone who's in the armed services by another branch. Not a pretty picture.
                Bingo. My Dad's retired Air Force and I agree...he wouldn't be happy being addressed as a member of a different branch of service.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Leiutenant Bong View Post
                  Could this possibly mean that Amanda Tapping might be playing the replicator form of herself. As it has been stated on other threads that it takes a few years to produce a ship. So how can we have the Apollo and another new ship for Sam, built very close to each other.

Just a thought...
                  You build an car with only 4 other people.. it takes a while.. Well, you finish the car and begin building another one, this time you know the exact tools you need for the car and know exactly what you need to do. you build it faster.

not only does the whole world know abotu the stargate but not allowed to talk about it, almost all of them are building it. Also the other ones needed more materials, and they probably found new resources. Also finally put together an asembly line.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I think the Navy should have it to be honest. Stargate has lost of air force but none of the other services.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                      I think the Navy should have it to be honest. Stargate has lost of air force but none of the other services.
                      they have marine and army. they been i nthe show dozens of times... alright.. like twice apeice. but on the record theres liek 2 teams for each
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

No kidding. I doubt that it will be completly militarizied but I'm open to it. I still want Weir there as commandere but Sam could be the enew military commander. We'll see.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I think it will be wonderful to have Sam and Elizabeth two strong women together but its a pity there isnt going to be as much Elizabeth
                          SamShep it's what she deserves sigpic

Comment

Personally I hope not thats what makes Atlantis interestig. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
                            sigpic

Comment

OR

who do you want to lead the expedition???

i want carter never been a big fan of weir and IMO carter is the better choice considering the current situation.

discuss .....please keep it civil!!

Comment

Oh, definetely Weir!!

This expedition was supposed to be a scientific expedition from the start. Hence the civilian leader...
                                That's one of the things that made it different from SG-1... If we now not only get a major SG-1 character crossing over, but give her the responsibility and reduce Weir
                                Spoiler:
                                to recurring
                                , we can rename the show to Stargate Sg-1 in Atlantis...

To me, it feels like they are trying to merge the two shows now that one is canceled. They were supposed to be two seperate shows and I want it to stay that way!

EDIT: I just realized that there is a thread already to discuss that..
                                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Working...
                                X