Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Time for an Anti Series 4 off topic group I think, somewhere where Nanny can't spoil the fun
    There already is one, it's called The Stinky Sock Association.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      Sometime I wonder how people can afford the things they can. Some of them don't make any more than what we make, and live so much larger, know what I mean? I can never figure it out.
      I know exactly what you mean. The answer is that probably they often can't afford it. The average American household carries something like $8,000in credit card debt, and iirc, 70% of Americans live pay check to pay check. I think too many people think they need flashy things, exotic vacations, and end up in the hole, even though they look like they're living the high life.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Oo, new thread!
      Last edited by marielabbott; 20 June 2008, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
        Oo, new thread!
        It's not as new as you may think.

Comment

It's not as new as you may think.
          It just got lost for a while. Now it's found.

sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            It just got lost for a while. Now it's found.

I retrieved it from page 7 or 8, I think.

Comment

Oulalaal...I forgot about that .

Comment

stinky socks rule!!!!!

and no one likes my nanna's
                Last edited by parisindy; 20 June 2008, 04:26 PM.
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

@justhere: It wouldn't let me green you... Jep, I'm still alive, just chained to the lab-bench ;-)

And they actually managed to deliver my iPod in Friday to the lab. Yay! *pets iPod*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                    stinky socks rule!!!!!

and no one likes my nanna's
                    I like them. What are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                      @justhere: It wouldn't let me green you... Jep, I'm still alive, just chained to the lab-bench ;-)

And they actually managed to deliver my iPod in Friday to the lab. Yay! *pets iPod*
                      yes yes i understand ipod bliss... hehe what kind did you get

i can't leave home without mine!

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      I like them. What are they?
                      right here!!

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

A nano, 8GB in RED (not pink, real red). It's the only true colour to get
                        I am especially happy after 2 month of iPod less time, after tragically losing my cute little 1GB shuffle on a Ryan Air plane, because I was so motion-sick, that I was entirely focussed on not throwing up.
                        I tried to use my phone instead, which thanks to a SD card can hold just as many songs as my shuffle, but it was horrible. Horrible sound quality, you can't sort anything or make folders, so it's more difficult to find a song than on the shuffle, which doesn't even have a display... And it took forever to transfer songs onto it. I'm just more of an album fan, rather than a fan of single songs...

Edit: Oh my god, my iPod has Solitaire on it... I'll never be able to finish my thesis in time...
                        Last edited by Fionnait; 21 June 2008, 11:47 AM.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

right here!!

You should put a warning in there .

Comment

Hello fellow anti's, hereby a public service announcement!!

Stargate IOA, the board Jackie started, has gone past its rocky start and we cordially invite everyone to come on over and check it out, or to come back and discuss the world that is Stargate in all its glory and bitterness. Don't worry, little lemming is there to make sure all will be well with the world and the board!!

And now you may return to your regular programming.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                              A nano, 8GB in RED (not pink, real red). It's the only true colour to get
                              I am especially happy after 2 month of iPod less time, after tragically losing my cute little 1GB shuffle on a Ryan Air plane, because I was so motion-sick, that I was entirely focussed on not throwing up.
                              I tried to use my phone instead, which thanks to a SD card can hold just as many songs as my shuffle, but it was horrible. Horrible sound quality, you can't sort anything or make folders, so it's more difficult to find a song than on the shuffle, which doesn't even have a display... And it took forever to transfer songs onto it. I'm just more of an album fan, rather than a fan of single songs...
                              Edit: Oh my god, my iPod has Solitaire on it... I'll never be able to finish my thesis in time...
                              hehe man i can't leave home without mine!! congrates!
                              i am dying for a new one cause mine is full but the next level up is soooo much money!

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              You should put a warning in there .
                              hehe i like my nanna's

Hello fellow anti's, hereby a public service announcement!!

Stargate IOA, the board Jackie started, has gone past its rocky start and we cordially invite everyone to come on over and check it out, or to come back and discuss the world that is Stargate in all its glory and bitterness. Don't worry, little lemming is there to make sure all will be well with the world and the board!!

And now you may return to your regular programming.

Comment

I was just redded for agreeing with Integrabyte. And I only wrote "I agree with integra."

this is the most idiotic reason why I was redded
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X