Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    We need an Anti S4 smiley .
    Good idea!! Through it needs to be interchangeable for S5 too!

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      Kellozzi? What beast is that?
      .: I'll PM it to ya

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        .: I'll PM it to ya
        Got it.
        sigpic

Comment

.: Regarding the SG Barbie comment - did some research, scientific proof that there is no way any woman can be Barbie:

The design flaw that Mattel really needs to address is that Barbie's legs are 50 per cent longer than her arms, whereas the average woman's legs are only 20 per cent longer than her arms.

This means that if Barbie were real, the length of her legs in proportion to her torso would make her unable to walk.

Also, she would be constantly falling on her face. It has been estimated that the only way a human Barbie could walk upright would be to walk on all fours.

Her feet are so proportionately small that her pointy chest would pull her continually forward on to her toes.

If Barbie were human, she would need someone to support her head while crawling around because her neck is twice as long as the average woman's.

Also, Barbie weighs about 45.8kg and is 213cm in height, meaning she would have a body mass index of 10 and would lack the 17 to 22 per cent body fat required for a woman to menstruate or have children, if she wanted them.

Barbie's body would have room for only half a liver and only a few centimetres of intestines, as opposed to the usual 7.9m.

She would suffer from chronic diarrhoea and death from malabsorption and malnutrition.

In case anyone wants to look like Barbie, a healthy woman would need to add 61cm to her height, subtract 15cm from her waist, add 13cm to her chest and 8cm to the length of her neck.
          From http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...000117,00.html

.: Interesting, eh?

Comment

alrighty its 1:33 am

i don't want to go to sleep cause that means i will have to get up and go to work in the morning

i have to get up at 7am....

erg why do i do this to myself?

hehe the supernatural fanfic isn't helping either lol
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
              alrighty its 1:33 am

i don't want to go to sleep cause that means i will have to get up and go to work in the morning

i have to get up at 7am....

erg why do i do this to myself?

hehe the supernatural fanfic isn't helping either lol
              Sometimes it's just better to get no sleep and keep going. I read that Kavan Smith's guest spot on Supernatural is this week, so I'll try to tune it. I'll likely be confused, but I've been meaning to give the show a try anyway.

Comment

Supernatural is a very good show with well-written episodes and characters. Another show that I've come to like is Eureka. I watched all episodes just recently, and I'm impressed. Smart sci-fi, interesting characters, *cough*continuity*cough*...
                sigpic

Comment

Supernatural is a very good show with well-written episodes and characters. Another show that I've come to like is Eureka. I watched all episodes just recently, and I'm impressed. Smart sci-fi, interesting characters, *cough*continuity*cough*...
                  Another rec for Supernatural...season 1 added to my Netflix queue. My queue is in the hundreds of discs now, thanks to this thread.

I like Eureka. It has engaging characters that you care about, and it's clever. It does some spoofing of the sci-fi genre, but reaffirms it at the same time. And it's funny--as in, it means to be funny and is --then pulls off a touching dramatic moment you weren't expecting. I'm looking forward to it's return much more than SGA's.

The Keller thread...took a peak in there, but I'm too lazy to read through all the pages right now. I just wish she was gone. I wish Firefly had never been axed so perhaps she would never have been created.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INTEGRABYTE

A gift... I didn't know which you'd like best...

Spoiler:

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Happy Birthday, Integrabyte!

Comment

Happy birthday, Integrabyte!

Comment

Surprise!

i'll spare some of you and stick this is spoilertags
                          Spoiler:

Happy Birthday Integra!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INTY!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                            Sometimes it's just better to get no sleep and keep going. I read that Kavan Smith's guest spot on Supernatural is this week, so I'll try to tune it. I'll likely be confused, but I've been meaning to give the show a try anyway.

supernatural *happy sigh* two episodes left!

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                            Another rec for Supernatural...season 1 added to my Netflix queue. My queue is in the hundreds of discs now, thanks to this thread.
                            report back and let me know if you like it

I like Eureka. It has engaging characters that you care about, and it's clever. It does some spoofing of the sci-fi genre, but reaffirms it at the same time. And it's funny--as in, it means to be funny and is --then pulls off a touching dramatic moment you weren't expecting. I'm looking forward to it's return much more than SGA's.
                            i haven't watched Eureka i'll have to check it out

The Keller thread...took a peak in there, but I'm too lazy to read through all the pages right now. I just wish she was gone. I wish Firefly had never been axed so perhaps she would never have been created.
                            erg i just hate keller
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

***I just dropped my towel coming out of the shower:****

Thank you very much everyone. I already see some gray hair . Such a beautiful day and I have an exam. Hmm....this is like the third year in a row when I take exams for my B-DAY. I think they do it on purpose.

((( H U G S )))

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INTEGRABYTE

Have a drink on me

Comment

Working...
                                X