Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well honestly i think she was just one symptom...one of many

but at the core of it all there is one person that caused all the crap to happen that would be Joe M
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

.: Did anyone manage to snurch that one Kellozzi smilie before it was modded? Can someone PM it to me? Thanks

Comment

oh me to!
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

me three!!!!

Comment

.: I think it was Dr Weir that had it, but in case anyone else has it - my SGA friend will get a kick out of it!

Comment

Is the better than SGA season 4 list still circulating? I have a suggestion for an addition--The Last Detective. It's possibly my favorite mystery series of all time, and I've just started watching season 4. It's funny, sad, and engaging, imho. It also has quality guest stars--like Toby Jones! Also Jamie Bamber (Lee Adama from BSG). I was really surprised a few years ago when I heard Jamie do an interview, because I realized he's British. His American accent is flawless, I had no idea. I've even been trying to hear it break in the show, when he yells or gets emotional, and it never does. He's got it down.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                me three!!!!
                And me as well

Comment

We need an Anti S4 smiley .

Comment

I don't know how international this holiday is, but Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Comment

.: btw, the Kellozzi was by sblade not Dr Weir - sorry for teh mix-up guys

.: I'm so bad with names. And I pitched a shoe at the tv set yesterday

Comment

Tis TURBO TIME .

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          .: btw, the Kellozzi was by sblade not Dr Weir - sorry for teh mix-up guys

.: I'm so bad with names. And I pitched a shoe at the tv set yesterday
                          Kellozzi? What beast is that?

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          Tis TURBO TIME .
                          Watching Arnold, huh?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                            Kellozzi? What beast is that?

Watching Arnold, huh?
                            Damn, you caught me. I had my lill neighbor at me place and we watched kids films. They are so great!!! Jeeez, I would give anything to be a kid again. Poor fella laughed his, soon to be, nuts off .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              Damn, you caught me. I had my lill neighbor at me place and we watched kids films. They are so great!!! Jeeez, I would give anything to be a kid again. Poor fella laughed his, soon to be, nuts off .
                              Turboman pwnz the Gel.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                Turboman pwnz the Gel.
                                JAAAAAAAMMMIIIIEEEE!!! .

Comment

Working...
                                X