Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
    Spoiler:
    Replenishes cookies.

So, according to the recent news article on GW, SGA season 4 was loved by the fans. Guess we're not fans, then, just an annoying vocal minority.
    TPTBs should think about why the annoying minority made n-times more posts against S4 when compared to other seasons

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    no matter what the spin doctors say

season 4 sucked rocks
    Second that

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      It's the Cookiemonster!!!
      You called?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        You called?

Mental green

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko

.:Sort it out yourselves or someone sort it out for you ...
          The wet noodle of doom or the spork.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            The wet noodle of doom or the spork.
            Is there a mod with a spork? I think sporks are hilarious things, I grin whenever I get one with fast food. Though really I don't think they hand them out much anymore, can't remember when the last time I saw one was.

Comment

Is there a mod with a spork?
              Tamefarrer has a spork.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

it's noodle of doom time

and i shouldn't have tell you guys waht to do, you know the rules. try following them
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

guys, I've discovered a great thing. After watching SGA, I always feel like I went on lobotomy and my IQ has dropped beyond critical limit. Finally, I've found cure. If I watch several episodes of Babylon 5, my IQ is back and it's even higher.

It really helps.

here are two of my favorite scenes from B5. Watch them
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=9SRkjOL3tNM
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ml1w92pk-Jc
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte
                    So blunt...so to the point . Why didn't I think of that? Darn, I need to take a cold shower to wake up .

I wont let you fish Coral

***mental green ***
                    Um, what have I done now

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    guys, I've discovered a great thing. After watching SGA, I always feel like I went on lobotomy and my IQ has dropped beyond critical limit. Finally, I've found cure. If I watch several episodes of Babylon 5, my IQ is back and it's even higher.

It really helps.

here are two of my favorite scenes from B5. Watch them
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9SRkjOL3tNM
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ml1w92pk-Jc
                    I'm watching the Kenny Everett Television Show, it's not highbrow stuff but boy it's funny

Comment

Is there a mod with a spork? I think sporks are hilarious things, I grin whenever I get one with fast food. Though really I don't think they hand them out much anymore, can't remember when the last time I saw one was.
                      .: I also love sporks We have them at school ... district decided to cut costs by throwing out the forks and spoons and doing a two-in-one package...

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: I also love sporks We have them at school ... district decided to cut costs by throwing out the forks and spoons and doing a two-in-one package...
                        They are quite practical things, sporks, I don't know why I find them so innately humorous. They're more amusing than SGA these days....

Comment

.: The squabbling is getting old. If you like reading what one person says skip over it, and there is a spiffy little "ignore" function for the forum.

.: Simple as that. If it's a infraction of the rules, take it up with the report with the mods but don't blow minor disagreements out of proportion.

.: Can we get back to dissing various aspects of S4? 'nuff said.

Comment

i've only seen one trouble maker.. was there more that i missed?

i can talk about how much atlantis sucks... its really easy

what happened to the list of shows better then atlantis?
                            it was getting pretty long
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Its the SPORK ggrr this time

Folks you all know not to discuss other fans in a thread where they are not allowed to come and defend themselves so knock it off!

Second, if anyone wants to believe anything, that is their right...even if they are wrong or right in your opinion. It is their belief, let them have it.

Also if you need to discuss the latest in gaming...please find a more appropriate thread. THIS is not it .

Ok I think I covered everything...you may now return to your scheduled complaints and misgivings
                              except if they are about the Mods those you must do in PM so we don't feel bad about ourselves

Thank You
                              TameFarrar
                              GateWorld Moderator
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

can i spork TPTB?
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X