Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
    Yup, I don't keep potato chips in the house. My favorite character is Much; he's hilarious so far.

It's pleasant to look forward to shows without fearing bad things.
    Oh Much is so sweet. I love how they are rewriting the characters a bit. Or at least what I remember from when I read it as a little girl.
    sig made by me

Comment

HK47 --Random comment:

Spoiler:
      My god the SW games are full of bugs!!! I spent 6 hours with Atris in Kotor 2 just because I chose, as a line, "We are not here to harm you" instead "Sure we will drop our weapons". I also spent all night trying to complete the nar shadda mission and, again, I chose a different answer, I did get light side points, i was stuck in a loop and things did not work the way they should have!!!!

....systems failing master

Comment

Yup, I don't keep potato chips in the house. My favorite character is Much; he's hilarious so far.

It's pleasant to look forward to shows without fearing bad things.
        So true!
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Message for all physics fans: The Kindred was just exposed as the horrible affront to physics that it is. WARNING: Character deaths (wouldn't bother writing it without those). Please don't read this, Falcon Horus
          .: Oh morbid you ... I can see that happening really, though. So sad (and not just in the physics sense) But have a have an odd passion for morbidity lately.

.: Oh! A question - you were explaining the disasterous effects of shortening the sheild in "Adrift" in which everybody went 'crunch'. Would there be any harmful effects to John and Radek when they expanded the sheild of the jumper in GUP?

.: Don't have to write a fic or anything; I'm actually just curious

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          Oh Much is so sweet. I love how they are rewriting the characters a bit. Or at least what I remember from when I read it as a little girl.
          .: Don't try that on SGA either

.: Inty, can I get a translation of what you just said? It leave me baffled

Comment

New update on the list:

Spoiler:
            Supernatural
            Dr Who
            Torchwood
            NCIS
            CSI:Miami
            Heroes
            Farscape
            Andromeda
            Firefly
            Battlestar Galactica
            Star Trek: Deep Space 9
            The X-Files
            Chuck
            Robin Hood
            Star Trek: Voyager
            The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles
            Most Haunted
            Ghost Hunters
            7 Days
            The Invisible Man
            The Closer
            LOST
            Ashes To Ashes
            Robin of Sherwood
            Babylon 5

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
            OMG DW I LOVE YOU SO!!!! They handle cast changes beautifully, unlike SGA.
            I'm still high from the premiere of s4. The last couple of minutes I was O_O and then died of squee.
            Oh yes... I so totally agree!!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              HK47 --Random comment:

Spoiler:
              My god the SW games are full of bugs!!! I spent 6 hours with Atris in Kotor 2 just because I chose, as a line, "We are not here to harm you" instead "Sure we will drop our weapons". I also spent all night trying to complete the nar shadda mission and, again, I chose a different answer, I did get light side points, i was stuck in a loop and things did not work the way they should have!!!!

....systems failing master
              Okay... this is what actually happened:

Spoiler:
              Obsidian developer: Don't worry, we'll have the game ready in mid-july 2005
              Lucas Arts executive: Hold on... We want it to be ready for Christmas 2004!
              Obsidian developer: WTF???? *goes off and redoubles his efforts on the game*

Nevertheless, KotOR2 is a magnificent game with a wonderful story that makes SGA look cheap in comparison and playing it is worth the time

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: Oh morbid you ... I can see that happening really, though. So sad (and not just in the physics sense) But have a have an odd passion for morbidity lately.

.: Oh! A question - you were explaining the disasterous effects of shortening the sheild in "Adrift" in which everybody went 'crunch'. Would there be any harmful effects to John and Radek when they expanded the sheild of the jumper in GUP?

.: Don't have to write a fic or anything; I'm actually just curious
              *rewatches episode, makes calculations* No... We come in peace, shoot to kill and Scruffy genius Would be exposed to app .47 atmospheres after opening their jumper opens and .63 atmospheres once All-eating Grumpy man opens his jumper. They might be disoriented and walk like zombies for a while after returning to normal pressures (due to the pressure changing in steps and not fluently), but it is completely survivable. And there is a very high probability that the jumper was carrying extra air tanks. But this is of no consequence. Eighter way, All-eating grumpy man would freeze to death long before the rescue came

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                .: Inty, can I get a translation of what you just said? It leave me baffled
                Spoiler:
                Sure dear . I started the Star Wars saga games. I finished Jedi Academy, Knights of the Republic 1 and now I am working my way to finish Knights of the Old Republic 2. My previous statement was related to the lack of flexibility and AI rigidity. If you do not chose certain answers, the story does not unfold the way it should and you end up stuck in loops without realizing it. The Aris character I mentioned is an old female Jedi. She has this temple on a frozen planet. When I get there, I am greeted by her Handmaidens and they ask me to drop my weapons. Instead of obeying them and saying "Sure I will...or whatever" I said "We are not here to harm you". Everything went fine...so I thought. I did not realise that by choosing this answer I sabotaged myself and will end up in a loop. By loop I mean, I could not advance, things were repeating themselves...and the characters would not give me the information I needed to complete the mission. Similar thing happened with the next mission Nar Shadaa.

Long story short: If you do not chose the right answers you cannot finish the game. I ask you, how can you know the right answers if you can play the game as a jedi or as a Sith Lord? The AI should adapt and offer you a way out no matter what answers you choose.

Obsidian developer: Don't worry, we'll have the game ready in mid-july 2005
                Lucas Arts executive: Hold on... We want it to be ready for Christmas 2004!
                Obsidian developer: WTF???? *goes off and redoubles his efforts on the game*
                OBSIDIAN got paid to do this product and they should have delivered. Instead they screwed people up. They should not have released something like this. Unbelievable...these bugs are like SGA plot holes These are major bugs and not some things you can ignore like a random crash or cannot load a save. You imagine how stupid I felt last night when I saw I cannot complete the mission. Now, on the Iziz port I am afraid of choosing what to do because I do not want to end up stuck without being able to complete the mission.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  OBSIDIAN got paid to do this product and they should have delivered. Instead they screwed people up. They should not have released something like this. Unbelievable...these bugs are like SGA plot holes These are major bugs and not some things you can ignore like a random crash or cannot load a save. You imagine how stupid I felt last night when I saw I cannot complete the mission. Now, on the Iziz port I am afraid of choosing what to do because I do not want to end up stuck without being able to complete the mission.
                  Spoiler:
                  The Iziz spaceport is a stable area. You shouldn't get stuck there (or at least I never did, but I always play for the Light side, so what can I know). Anyway, get yourself Jedi Outcast. Best Star Wars game ever (not just according to my opinion)

Comment

.: Ah, I see, thanks. Rather, lame really, the looping of the plot and the choosing certain answers thingamajig. And the bugs - ugh. Must be annoying and bothersome.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      The Iziz spaceport is a stable area. You shouldn't get stuck there (or at least I never did, but I always play for the Light side, so what can I know). Anyway, get yourself Jedi Outcast. Best Star Wars game ever (not just according to my opinion)
                      Spoiler:
                      I cannot finish the GAAAAAMEEEEE!!!!!! WTF? Kavar is not on Dantooine!!! Nobody is...there is no south door no council...nothing!!!!!!

Comment

Paris, I just read that Kavan Smith will be in an upcoming episode of Supernatural. I don't like watching shows out of order, but I may have to tune into that one. You're going to have us all watching Supernatural in the end, that's your plan, isn't it?

Comment

Paris, I just read that Kavan Smith will be in an upcoming episode of Supernatural. I don't like watching shows out of order, but I may have to tune into that one. You're going to have us all watching Supernatural in the end, that's your plan, isn't it?
                          muhahahahaha

i am just so glad to see the good actors getting free ... and if the so happen to go on supernatural the more happy is paris!

but only the good characters remember... if keller shows up on SPN there will be hell to pay!!!

and yes i will convert you all! It is all part of my evil plan! MUHAHAHAHAHA

hehe
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Ode to the Gateworld Anti’s
                            By parisindy

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
                            Lets not and hope for a veggie turkey sandwich on a tray.
                            changes have caused the fandome to Fray
                            If only TPTB would go away we pray

Despite it all, bagpipes and tears
                            Sadness and fears
                            The Antis make me laugh and smile
                            Even when the changes in characters makes us rile
                            And think that TPTB should be on trial

So I thank you, more times
                            Then there are Stargates and bad rhymes
                            For putting up with me when I’m pouty
                            And for joining me when my mind has gone all potty

Long live the Anti’s
                            In a thread that never needs a bumps
                            even when invaded by self important grumps
                            Our friendship is strong
                            By Sticking with your fellow Anti’s you can never go wrong.

hehe i was in a weird mood... forgive me lol
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I cannot finish the GAAAAAMEEEEE!!!!!! WTF? Kavar is not on Dantooine!!! Nobody is...there is no south door no council...nothing!!!!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Have you fought through the civil war on Onderon?

Comment

.: Oooh, Kavan would be a great enticer to watch Supernatural Must-see that episode, as much as a dislike watching out-of-order too. Well, he certainly helps enticing me

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                Ode to the Gateworld Anti’s
                                By parisindy
                                Spoiler:

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
                                Lets not and hope for a veggie turkey sandwich on a tray.
                                changes have caused the fandome to Fray
                                If only TPTB would go away we pray

Despite it all, bagpipes and tears
                                Sadness and fears
                                The Antis make me laugh and smile
                                Even when the changes in characters makes us rile
                                And think that TPTB should be on trial

So I thank you, more times
                                Then there are Stargates and bad rhymes
                                For putting up with me when I’m pouty
                                And for joining me when my mind has gone all potty

Long live the Anti’s
                                In a thread that never needs a bumps
                                even when invaded by self important grumps
                                Our friendship is strong
                                By Sticking with your fellow Anti’s you can never go wrong.
                                Spoiler:

hehe i was in a weird mood... forgive me lol
                                .: Nothing else to say but I *LOVE* it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X