Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    .: Thanks for all the lovely comments, guys - I made it through fine and the surgery went without a hitch

.: The 'pressure' was the worst ... no pain when they were cutting but when they push down on the teeth (I'm not sure why) it bothered me.

.: I stayed awake the whole time too. I feel very brave And yes the painkillers are your friend!

.: Again, thanks for the support!
    You go, girl, they had to put me under (though it was quite the operation, apparently, for me). I'm glad you're doing well.

Maybe when they sell season 4 DVDs they should sell painkillers with them, you know, like a bonus pack type deal, 'cuz you're gonna have to have pain relief if you watch them.

GoSpikey, I like your I'm bringing sexy back Wraith sig.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
      Maybe when they sell season 4 DVDs they should sell painkillers with them, you know, like a bonus pack type deal, 'cuz you're gonna have to have pain relief if you watch them.
      That will have to be quite the painkillers... I suggest a defibrilator so your housemates can revive you after watching.

I sure can use one.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        That will have to be quite the painkillers... I suggest a defibrilator so your housemates can revive you after watching.

I sure can use one.
        LOL! Maybe all antis should be trained in CPR and how to use a defibrilator.

Comment

Seems like a great plan...

Comment

You go, girl, they had to put me under (though it was quite the operation, apparently, for me). I'm glad you're doing well.

GoSpikey, I like your I'm bringing sexy back Wraith sig.
            Thank you! Made it like 24 hours ago, which means past midnight-ish. Kinda tells you were my mind resides, then...

There's two other versions, but they're more explicit, so I can't use them. But it's great being able to use one of the three...

I sure can use one.
            I'd say 'I'll come practice with you, but I'm not really anti 4 (haven't seen half yet) and I don't have a death wish just yet...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              I'd say 'I'll come practice with you, but I'm not really anti 4 (haven't seen half yet) and I don't have a death wish just yet...
              Hey, I wasn't completely anti either...until they killed Kate, that is. And that happened when I saw Doppelganger so that was right at the beginning, cause I saw the iTunes mix-up version.

Comment

Hey, I wasn't completely anti either...until they killed Kate, that is. And that happened when I saw Doppelganger so that was right at the beginning, cause I saw the iTunes mix-up version.
                Sadly, it's bed time for us...

Comment

Sadly, it's bed time for us...
                  Mmmm yeah... in 20 minutes. I'll go to sleep at 2am. In the meantime I'll refresh the LJ femme_fic page for updates on the ficathon entries, write some more on the currently titled 'Kate_Teyla_kids' fic and pretend I'm not tired.

Comment

.: I wasn't totally anti in the beginning either, though without Carson and Liz I was rather pessimistic ... Then SGA totally lost it's "feel" (it's like you're watching a completely different show) and it spiral downwards after Reunion, especially with 'forced family moments'

.: The only good addition to S4 was Todd I wish they had fed Keller to him because who needs her I wonder if I can order my own customized box set, only with the episodes I choose.

Thank you! Made it like 24 hours ago, which means past midnight-ish. Kinda tells you were my mind resides, then... There's two other versions, but they're more explicit, so I can't use them. But it's great being able to use one of the three...
                    .: Oooh, naughty naughty!

Comment

I'm not 100% anti either, though as the episodes aired, I became more and more so. I ended up liking 7 eps in this season (almost all in the first half), thought a few were meh, and a few others despised. An incredibly poor season for a show I loved.

Comment

.: Yeah - I don't know what it is exactly, but in season four the show feels different from a technical standpoint as well. I don't know much about camera shooting and directing, but it seems that the shooting style is far different and maybe they're using a different camera for different scenes. I would say it's kind of like the filming they use on soaps, but not exactly.

.: And I don't like it. The different technical "feeling" bugs me immensely.

Comment

.: Thanks for all the lovely comments, guys - I made it through fine and the surgery went without a hitch

.: The 'pressure' was the worst ... no pain when they were cutting but when they push down on the teeth (I'm not sure why) it bothered me.

.: I stayed awake the whole time too. I feel very brave And yes the painkillers are your friend!

Have a hug *hugs* and be careful with the painkillers. You don't want to be hooked

Antis and Keller as well. During the ending of Doppegander, I thought "Yeah... keep firing those lovely electric shocks into his liver... It's definitely good for the health of that idiot called Sheppard"

Comment

I'm sorry i didn't know you were having surgery! glad to hear it went well though! poor Ray-ki-ki ((hugs))
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

.: I wonder if I can order my own customized box set, only with the episodes I choose.
                              If you don't mind waiting until the region 2 boxset is available I might be able to help you there.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              During the ending of Doppegander, I thought "Yeah... keep firing those lovely electric shocks into his liver... It's definitely good for the health of that idiot called Sheppard"
                              All because JF refused to go bare chest...

Comment

All because JF refused to go bare chest...
                                I haven't seen that episode yet, but why would he refuse to go bare chested? It's not like he had any problems with it a few years back, according to this:

http://rollina.livejournal.com/489037.html#cutid1

Comment

Working...
                                X