Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry for going to OT again but...Life on Mars finale - OMFG! I am still confused but it was...incredible.

I didn´t even imagine that someone could possibly effort to end the show like *this*. It was stunning. I can´t imagine how *this* end would american viewers take in the remake. I am afraid that they are gonna to end it differently and after many and many seasons if the show will be succesful (which I can´t see happening - why to do a remake of something that is still new and so great?). No offense meant, of course, I am sure that fans (sci-fi or fans of anything unusual) will take that as a great ending.

Anyway, I am going to watch it again from the beginning to catch all the moments and quotes. British english is really hard to understand sometimes

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      I am sorry for going to OT again but...Life on Mars finale - OMFG! I am still confused but it was...incredible.

I didn´t even imagine that someone could possibly effort to end the show like *this*. It was stunning. I can´t imagine how *this* end would american viewers take in the remake. I am afraid that they are gonna to end it differently and after many and many seasons if the show will be succesful (which I can´t see happening - why to do a remake of something that is still new and so great?). No offense meant, of course, I am sure that fans (sci-fi or fans of anything unusual) will take that as a great ending.

Anyway, I am going to watch it again from the beginning to catch all the moments and quotes. British english is really hard to understand sometimes
      Congrats on hitting the 2000 post marker .

Comment

...and now some antiness . I am enjoying my Xena DvDs [insert Xena scream here ]. How original and interesting to bring back a character...my GOD!!! They replaced the main character and they did it so smooth. They flipped Xena with Calisto without annoying me, without making me want to shoot my dog, without making me want to chainsaw my neighbor...etc . Why can't people in SGA do that? I guess they are blinded by Teyla's outfits....

***teee heee heee heeee hee...choke..choke...***

Comment

Oh, I want Xena on DVD too... Maybe the next set I have to buy, cause I soooooo totally loved that show.

*runs off to find the set*

140 euros for the complete set... mmm... I may have to think about it.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            ...and now some antiness . I am enjoying my Xena DvDs [insert Xena scream here ]. How original and interesting to bring back a character...my GOD!!! They replaced the main character and they did it so smooth. They flipped Xena with Calisto without annoying me, without making me want to shoot my dog, without making me want to chainsaw my neighbor...etc . Why can't people in SGA do that? I guess they are blinded by Teyla's outfits....

***teee heee heee heeee hee...choke..choke...***
            They were replaced? When that happened? I can´t remember it. But I used to watch Xena, too, and for some time, I really loved it.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

They were replaced? When that happened? I can´t remember it. But I used to watch Xena, too, and for some time, I really loved it.
              Ares swapped them, Hades gave Xena trapped in Calisto's body a chance to redeem herself...she did redeem herself...but kept the blonde body . Muwhahaha...Now Ares is mortal . ****giggles like a silly girl **** The way they did it...so amazing...Andromeda had another interesting way of bringing back characters...

They could have done the same for Weir. I am betting the wanted to use FRAN in S5 in a similar fashion.

Comment

Best quote in XENA by far . I have tears in my eyes!!!!! Choked laughing .

Spoiler:
                Xena (in Callisto's body): Are you alright?
                Ares(mortal): I've been hanged, swung over a fire, and nearly shish-kebabed on razor-sharp spikes! How you do mortals get from day to day, you know?!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  .: *points and alughs* Reefgirl and Jamie sittin' in a tree ...
                  I'm not going to rise to it

Hey!!! I thought she was gonna marry me...for love . Hmm...and they say men can't be faithful .
                  You will forever be my bit on the side

It's probably because it was set in Manchester and they're a weird bunch Oop North

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    You will forever be my bit on the side
                    Spoiler:

Feels good to be left overs .

Comment

Xena also got pregnant.

Edit: And she was quite the singer too.
                      Last edited by mcbarr; 13 May 2008, 07:08 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Feels good to be left overs .
                        Spoiler:
                        Bit on the side has nothing to do with left overs, it's English venacular for an extra marital bit of the other

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Bit on the side has nothing to do with left overs, it's English venacular for an extra marital bit of the other
                          Spoiler:
                          I know dear. I was just playing . You know me...immature, childish..and I will never grow up .

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I know dear. I was just playing . You know me...immature, childish..and I will never grow up .
                            Spoiler:
                            I knew that, and don't ever change

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I knew that, and don't ever change
                              Spoiler:

Teeee heee heeee!!! You made me blush . I have more faults than SGA put together . As long as we run away to Vegas, I will not change. Did you knit something interesting lately?

Comment

Spoiler:

Teeee heee heeee!!! You made me blush . I have more faults than SGA put together . As long as we run away to Vegas, I will not change. Did you knit something interesting lately?
                                Spoiler:
                                Hey we're only huamn, at the moment I'm knitting the second sock in a pair, next on the list is something for my daughter to keep her collectable cards in, then another pair of socks, this time for my OH, after that I don't know

Comment

Working...
                                X