Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    I know. But she died in 320, then in Lifeline (or perhaps later) and now, she will in "Ghost in the machine"
    Tis all semantics I guess. She died in Adrift (before they activated the nanites) and off-screen with Oberoth (true or not, we don't know for sure), she died in TMC, and I guess with
    Spoiler:
    GITM her body has died. Stargate Kenny anyone??

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Well in that case, this should make you feel better.

Spoiler:
    OMG!! Now I know what you are talking about. Those are yummy

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Or that pathetic excuse for a eulogy that Kate got in Doppelganger... never mentioned again afterwards.

Yes, I know she wasn't important enough as character. *sigh*
    I was more upset about the pathetic death. Could they not be bothered or something? Tough day in the writers room? By the time the eulogy came along they'd already lost me.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    You presume correct, Hawkeye is my favourite, my daughter was a big fan of M*A*S*H when she was about 8, I showed her the film version, she still refuses to believe Donald Sutherland is Hawkeye as well

Another short book

How to dress modestly by Teyla Emmagen
    I have not seen the film, but that series is so well written and hilarious. A truly timeless tv show.

Another quick read:

Congenial Relations in the Workplace by Kavanagh
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Funny...I noticed that here on the board....if you want to see nekkid pics with girls...people automatically assume you are a girl. Where I come from, and in my part of the world, things are a bit different .
      Different here too, but I must admit it is quite hard to tell on the internet. Occassionally I will go and look someone up just to be sure. Or to find out in what context they may have said something.

<...snip...>

No kidding...

*raises both hands* One hand for Elizabeth, the other for Kate.
      Re above, it took me a while to realise something about you . Of course after the anvil hit me in the head, things made a lot more sense. I blame it on the time lag - it takes me longer to get things because I'm in middle earth

Raises hand for Liz, raises finger for the other characters (on their behalf, not AT them)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        I blame it on the time lag - it takes me longer to get things because I'm in middle earth
        I just realized that I might have shoved my foot forcibly down my throat previously...I hope I did not offend you awhile back when I was repeating what a reviewer said about NZ (that it was Middle Earth). Both the reviewer and I were trying to give a compliment to the "undiscovered," magical beauty of New Zealand. I didn't mean any offense and sincerely apologize if I gave any.

Another short read: How to Keep Your Audience (Intentionally) Laughing Without Using Juvenile Humor by SGA writers.

Comment

Shortest document ever:
          "My qualifications for being CMO of Atlantis" by Dr. J. Keller

Comment

Huh? How's that possible?

Are you asking me? Come on..how can a girl be so kinky and perverted like me..did I just say that out loud?

Different here too, but I must admit it is quite hard to tell on the internet. Occassionally I will go and look someone up just to be sure. Or to find out in what context they may have said something.
            Uhm...true but all the nekkid pics with women I posted . That has to be a sign ..or something

Comment

Are you asking me? Come on..how can a girl be so kinky and perverted like me..did I just say that out loud?
              It's very very easy just ask the Mistress

Comment

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
                Shortest document ever:
                "My qualifications for being CMO of Atlantis" by Dr. J. Keller
                That's brilliant!

(I'd imagine she slept her way to the top spot of cmo of Atlantis, it's the only possible explanation)
                sigpic

Comment

I was more upset about the pathetic death. Could they not be bothered or something? Tough day in the writers room? By the time the eulogy came along they'd already lost me.
                  .: It actually tops the exploding tumour come to think of it

Comment

Woosley's resume:

Richard Woosley
                    Address.....

Dear Sirs;

I would like to take this moment to put forth my application for the new leader of Atlantis. I can assure the IOA that I will lead the Atlantis team with IOA goals in mind...once you inform me of those goals of course.

I can assure you that I would be an asset to the expedition via my experience with aliens in the SGC and in Atlantis. As you see my reports are through and accurate as possible from a certain point of view. Though I am indebted to SG-1, General O'Niell and Colonel Carter for saving my ass after I made stupid assumptions, I can assure you that the past will have no bearing on my leadership style.

I am confident that I can lead the city in a whole new direction and with your support maintain the city's physical integrity and with much support from highly ascended beings keep the city in our own hands.

best regards,

Dick.

Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      That looks lovely, what are the stripy things?
                      Hershey Hugs

there is Vegetarian Geletin on the market, it's as good as the normal stuff as I used it to make Sex on the Beach jelly (Jello)
                      sadly its hard to find good veggie stuff here i live i a small city in the heart of farm country... but i'll look thanks

Shortest book ever

How to be a the Perfect Officer by John Sheppard
                      Longest book ever.. why shep is hot and should be whumped hehe

Right on time . Looks YUUUUMMMMAAAAAYYY!!!! Mine, mine, mine, mine . Fine, I'll share because I am such a nice guy, even though some people on this board think I am a girl

((H U G S Paris ))
                      awww anytime Inty

How many people here are mad at JM for killing Lizzie? Come on...don't be shy, raise your hand
                      *raises hand* but its soooo not the only reason

I prefer not to find that in my fortune cookie, if you don't mind.
                      hehe its enough to make you choke on your wonton hehe
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                        best regards,

Dick.

*snicker* hehe sorry sometimes my humour reverts back to the age of 10 hehe

okay who and i kidding.. most of the time hehe
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                          If you think that will work. I was looking at a baby name book over Easter--not mine!--and apparently the name Kavan means "handsome."
                          I really do think it will work! Are you in?

Oh, and no surprise on the meaning of Kavan.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                          I am in a weired funky place these days. I can't stand to watch anything with Elizabeth anymore, because I feel the need to cry.
                          Right there with ya. I fluctuate on a daily basis. Sometimes it helps to see her (and Shep ); sometimes it doesn't.

Or that pathetic excuse for a eulogy that Kate got in Doppelganger... never mentioned again afterwards.
                          This was one of those times I really missed Elizabeth. If Kate had to die (and she didn't), Elizabeth should have given the eulogy. I also think John getting the news about his dad would have been better coming from her.

Raises hand for Liz, raises finger for the other characters (on their behalf, not AT them)

I was in a bookstore today and glanced at the current Stargate magazine. The next magazine is going to have an article none of us can miss. "JM reveals why season 4 is the best season ever."

I kid you not.
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                            I was in a bookstore today and glanced at the current Stargate magazine. The next magazine is going to have an article none of us can miss. "JM reveals why season 4 is the best season ever."

I kid you not.
                            .: No. On the cover of Stargate magazine - no, it cannot be true!

.: Okay, okay Mallozzi - we know Season Four is the best season EVAH! Now, why don't you rest that mouth of yours for a moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

I kid you not.
                              Excellent!
                              sigpic

Comment

.: I've made it to the big 1000!

.: Random PicSpam of the good old days:

.: More coming sometime soon

Comment

Working...
                                X