Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    I never got in to ST. I'll try BSG or Farscape
    FARSCAPE!!!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh yes, Farscape for the win!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I liked watching The 4400 and that Journeyman show (was it canceled?). There are some soap moments here and there, but the stories are quite interesting. I'm watching Lost right now, and I'm also waiting for BSG.
        sigpic

Comment

I really need to watch Farscape, apparently, everyone here seems to love it. Oh, yeah, the 4400 was pretty good too. I didn't watch Journeyman, but yeah, it was cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
            I really need to watch Farscape, apparently, everyone here seems to love it. Oh, yeah, the 4400 was pretty good too. I didn't watch Journeyman, but yeah, it was cancelled.
            S1, S2, half of s3 start slow but then it picks up and you will be addicted . TPTB should learn how you bring back characters

Anuna, you should be in that uncomfy chair not me. Me upset, me gone ...

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
              Where are you new sci-fi shows?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                there's Terminator on FOX. And it's really great. But S1 will end very soon
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                  I know. I fear cancellations like that will make studio execs less likely to invest in new sci-fi. More reality shows instead.

Yeah, that's another one I have to watch too.

Comment

If you don't like Atlantis anymore then I'd go for Heroes or Lost. Sarah Connor chronicles is probably thew worst new TV show I've seen in a long time, writing-wise it's about as good as the random series that pop up now and again on the SciFi channel, without the Terminator name attracting people I doubt it would have lasted as long as it has...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      If you don't like Atlantis anymore then I'd go for Heroes or Lost. Sarah Connor chronicles is probably thew worst new TV show I've seen in a long time, writing-wise it's about as good as the random series that pop up now and again on the SciFi channel, without the Terminator name attracting people I doubt it would have lasted as long as it has...
                      Hereos: season break.
                      Lost: I watch it.

And new Terminator? At least it has a story-arc. SGA doesn't
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

I saw few episodes of SN, but I didn't like it
                        aww thats too bad ... i hate BSG, firefly and Heros... farscape is cool though ...love that
                        new terminator is kind of lame but watchable. If only for Summer Glau

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Why did you do that? Put it back in, damn it!
                        I'm working my creative mind out in photoshop ... so you better start using these little thingies... I can personalize them too.
                        *glares*
                        Please... [insert puppy eyes] ... Pretty please with a cherry on top?
                        I didn't mean to steal Inty's shark
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          aww thats too bad ... i hate BSG, firefly and Heros... farscape is cool though ...love that
                          new terminator is kind of lame but watchable. If only for Summer Glau

Its okay PAris I was just kidding . And I had no idea you stole it...I was teasing Anuna because she borrowed it . I am happy you guys like Jabberjaw

Comment

I love it!! And I really hope there will be more.

If only for Summer Glau
                            SUMMER!!! *thud*

If you want to I can personalize you one, just let me know what you want on it.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Star Trek DS9 seasons 4 -7 and Enteprise S3 and 4 are amazing. There are excellent story arcs. Especially ENT S3, it´s thrilling and dark. I am glad that ST authors caught the rythm. Unfortunately, many trekkies weren´t happy. I am a big trekkie and I love ENT.
                              It makes me cry again because there are so many shows tptb could take inspiration from.
                              I don´t expect new Babylon 5 (I highly doubt that tptb are capable to write that) but I think for the beginning would be good to have only two or three fillers instead of 15 fillers with 5 more or less confusing episodes developing so called story-arc

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                                You must at least wear UNDERpants!!

EDIT: That sounded way dirtier than I meant. A little skeezy actually. Sorry Fionnait
                                Don't worry, I've been listening to the new Nick Cave album all weekend long, I can deal with dirty. I'm only wearing knickers, though.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Aaaaargh?! Why don't I get greened with a picture like that?! *pouts*
                                Don't know. You want me to use it next time I green you?

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                I jyst csme from the eye doctr and I can barely see thw keyboard. I need to lie dowm...
                                What happened there?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Shoot! I knew I was forgetting something... Thank you for the reminder.

Fixed:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...ard/Bucket.jpg

The stick-figure is an anti watching season 4.
                                LOVE! Thanks so much.

It's so cold...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Working...
                                X