Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
    Is anyone here going to watch Trio? I'm debating. I'm 99.9% sure I won't like it, but curiosity has made me try things I knew I wouldn't like before.
    I know I won't. McKay is not my fav character and the other two...well... If I were you, I'd wait for someone who has seen it (and preferably shares your opinion) and their opinion on it.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
      I know I won't. McKay is not my fav character and the other two...well... If I were you, I'd wait for someone who has seen it (and preferably shares your opinion) and their opinion on it.
      Yes, I thought about doing that, especially since Sci-Fi repeats the episodes the following Friday, so I can catch it then, if, for instance there's an unexpected, super good Teyla or Ronon scene. I do actually like McKay as well, but not the other two...thing is, I think I may be one of the few "antis" still watching the show by now, so it may be a little difficult to find an opinion that's similar to mine of the ep. We'll see how I feel Friday, I guess.
      Last edited by marielabbott; 07 February 2008, 05:39 AM. Reason: being careful

Comment

Yes, I thought about doing that, especially since Sci-Fi repeats the episodes the following Friday, so I can catch it then, if, for instance there's an unexpected, super good Teyla or Ronon scene. I do actually like McKay as well, but not the other two...thing is, I think I may be one of the few "antis" still watching the show by now, so it may be a little difficult to find a critical assessment of the ep. We'll see how I feel Friday, I guess.
        I think I will be watching. I like McKay, he's not my top favorite, but I like him still.

Is Teyla & Ronon in this episode? How about Shep?

OT: Mariel, do you watch Lost?
        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          I think I will be watching. I like McKay, he's not my top favorite, but I like him still.

Is Teyla & Ronon in this episode? How about Shep?

OT: Mariel, do you watch Lost?
          Cool, so if I skip you can tell me what your take was. I don't know who's in this ep; I was hoping we'd at least get some scenes with the rest of the team. The team feels so seperated this year.

I have the first season of Lost in my Netflix queue, but I haven't watched it yet. It has a high character death rate, right? I don't know how I feel about watching a show like that right now.

Comment

Heck, I might make an exception and watch Trio since I no longer have issues with Sam. Besides, look at the FANTASTIC pictures released by MGM:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Cool, so if I skip you can tell me what your take was. I don't know who's in this ep; I was hoping we'd at least get some scenes with the rest of the team. The team feels so seperated this year.

I have the first season of Lost in my Netflix queue, but I haven't watched it yet. It has a high character death rate, right? I don't know how I feel about watching a show like that right now.
              MUwahhahah I shall accept the responsibility of the lone viewer from the Anti thread then (for Trio at least).

As for the high death factor in Lost -- honestly, the way they handle that is an art form. You should watch it. Besides, they do bring most of them back in flashbacks too.
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                Heck, I might make an exception and watch Trio since I no longer have issues with Sam. Besides, look at the FANTASTIC pictures released by MGM:

Spoiler:

AAAAAAAARGH!!! *waves hands in front of her eyes* I'm scarred for life! Kthx!

Comment

MUwahhahah I shall accept the responsibility of the lone viewer from the Anti thread then (for Trio at least).

As for the high death factor in Lost -- honestly, the way they handle that is an art form. You should watch it. Besides, they do bring most of them back in flashbacks too.
                  I reeeeeeeeeeally like Lost.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post

Spoiler:

I'm slow on the uptake this morning, so Mcbarr were you being serious or sarcastic? Do you no longer have issues with Carter?

I may watch it. Reminds me of the time when I was a child walking with a friend and we found a roadkilled porcupine--it was icky, but we were curious and had to poke at it with sticks.

I'll move Lost up in my queue, then, though I have to finish season 4 of DS9 first.

Comment

I'm slow on the uptake this morning, so Mcbarr were you being serious or sarcastic? Do you no longer have issues with Carter?

I may watch it. Reminds me of the time when I was a child walking with a friend and we found a roadkilled porcupine--it was icky, but we were curious and had to poke at it with sticks.

I'll move Lost up in my queue, then, though I have to finish season 4 of DS9 first.
                      That was sarcastic, Mariel.

Oh and do you watch Prison Break?

Comment

Well, I really don't have issues with Sam anymore. In my view, she's another victim of TPTB. Everything else I posted is pure sarcasm. If one can't dis it, praise it excessively.
                        sigpic

Comment

That was sarcastic, Mariel.

Oh and do you watch Prison Break?
                          I really should have known, I'm so exhausted and out of it today.

That's another show I've heard great things about, but haven't watched yet. Gotta get on that too. I really don't watch that much TV on a regular basis, which adds to my disappointment that SGA's going downhill.

Comment

I reeeeeeeeeeally like Lost.
                            I have a slight addiction to it Have you been trying to figure out who is the 4th person?

BWAHAHAHAHA. *snort*

I may add DS to my queue. Never watched even one single episode of that.
                            sig made by me

Comment

I have a slight addiction to it Have you been trying to figure out who is the 4th person?

BWAHAHAHAHA. *snort*

I may add DS to my queue. Never watched even one single episode of that.
                              4th person? I probably haven't paid attention. I saw up to 4x01.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                We need a manip
                                Already one in the works...

Is anyone here going to watch Trio?
                                *raises hand* I carry the heavy responsibility of watching every single episode of season 4 ... how bad and boring they are ... and then I chop them up in moviemaker and suddenly I feel a whole lot better.

...if, for instance there's an unexpected, super good Teyla or Ronon scene.
                                I wouldn't count on it.

There's two of us...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X