Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It's called "The Last MAN", not "The Last WOMAN".
    You did see my joke

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      It's called "The Last MAN", not "The Last WOMAN".
      We have yet to decide, who the woman is in the Sheppard/McKay marriage

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post

Easy, the HAIR. Shep is the woman because he needs 8 hours to fix his hair before every scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Easy, the HAIR. Shep is the woman because he needs 8 hours to fix his hair before every scene.
          Good point

Comment

Good point
            Did you ever doubt me? .....you don't have to answer that ....

I cannot believe the fact that we won't have any new episodes to diss

Comment

I used to think Rodney, but yes ... Shep

I do think that could use a whole topic for debating though

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

I used to think Rodney, but yes ... Shep

I do think that could use a whole topic for debating though
                No another McShep topic .

Something is wrong with me . I had to go to the petrol station and get sweets!!! I am stuffing my face with Haagen-Dazs and can't seem to get enough . There goes my diet

Comment

Something is wrong with me . I had to go to the petrol station and get sweets!!! I am stuffing my face with Haagen-Dazs and can't seem to get enough . There goes my diet
                  There goes mine too. I'm hungry but don't feel like parting with the compy at the moment

More on-topic. I have learned when discussing Carson's return discussion of how much I dislike Keller will surely follow. It is inevitable.

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
                    You guys know how a humanoid replicator can be killed? Can he be killed with ordinary explosives? I needz it for a fic, please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

There goes mine too. I'm hungry but don't feel like parting with the compy at the moment

More on-topic. I have learned when discussing Carson's return discussion of how much I dislike Keller will surely follow. It is inevitable.

Keller was brought on because she wore skimpy clothes at the final interview and they said: "Hang on, she might work for people in puberty ". She got the job and she sucks at it big time. She sends no message when she acts she is empty. They also brought her on board because Carson cannot have kids. Hear that Paul? It is actually your fault .

Comment

Keller was brought on because she wore skimpy clothes at the final interview and they said: "Hang on, she might work for people in puberty ". She got the job and she sucks at it big time. She sends no message when she acts she is empty. They also brought her on board because Carson cannot have kids. Hear that Paul? It is actually your fault .
                        Ah, poor Paulie

He worked for me when I was in puberty (and out), but then a big gender difference there

Comment

Hahaha, from what they plan we'll have a mini-Keller so it was more convenient for them to boot Paul . They destroyed Carson and Cadman so no mini-Beckett there, they screwed up Rodney and Katie, Weir and that bloke in Sunday. Come to think of it, they screwed up every relationship in SGA . Is that guy who digs Weir still alive?

Comment

Is that guy who digs Weir still alive?
                            What guy again? Zelenka?

Comment

Is that guy who digs Weir still alive?
                              Yes, Shep is still alive. *RUNS FOR LIFE*

Comment

No ladies . The guy from Sunday . Shep does not dig Weir. He is a playa .

Spoiler:

4000th post, and guess where?

Comment

Working...
                                X