Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried and I failed....

My attempt at creating a cover:

Spoiler:
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I tried and I failed....

Spoiler:

It is so much better than mine!!!! I love it!!! I vote for this one . My God I suck in Photoshop

***Green for you Rose***

Comment

Mmmm.... I couldn't green you, have to spread it around it seems... But I think yours is cool too... very SGA-y, mine is maybe more anti-y.

Comment

Mmmm.... I couldn't green you, have to spread it around it seems... But I think yours is cool too... very SGA-y, mine is maybe more anti-y.

Stop lying . Mine is lame compared to yours. You have ideas and you can put them on paper, our case, on screen. I can't sing, can't draw, why did I think I can use photoshop?

****jumps on bed and cries hysterically ****

P.S. What does that spread mean btw? I never understood that

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Stop lying .
            I'm not lying. I only speak the truth (has Moulin Rouge flashback, should really watch that movie again) ... anyway...

You have ideas and you can put them on paper, our case, on screen.
            Yeah, when the muse fancies a go...otherwise not so much.

I can't sing, can't draw, why did I think I can use photoshop?
            Singing voice is shower-worthy, I can't draw if my life depended on it unless I can draw a sword or daggers (and I went to artschool for a while in my youthful weekends). And Photoshop still has many mysteries I need to figure out.

Photoshop requires time... I have a 1000-page thick course lying around.

P.S. What does that spread mean btw? I never understood that
            Ask help... I haven't a clue.

Comment

I'm not lying. I only speak the truth (has Moulin Rouge flashback, should really watch that movie again) ... anyway...
              Innocent until proven guilty...or was it guilty until proven innocent?

Photoshop requires time... I have a 1000-page thick course lying around.
              I watched 5 Tutorial DVDs these past few days and I can say I learned some interesting things but my "creativity" part from my brain is missing

Ask help... I haven't a clue.

I pressed F1 and I got the Firefox Help. Nothing in there about that

Comment

...my "creativity" part from my brain is missing
                That you can't learn from a DVD.

*goes mental to Public Domain's Operation Blade*

Comment

What do you think will Kindred 2 be about?

Comment

I tried and I failed....

Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Brilliant ((hugs))
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I like the "S4 sinks like my socks" bit. Well said!
                      sigpic

Comment

Not an expert in Photoshop but I still gave it a go . Maybe the experts in manips will have a go and humiliate me .

I tried and I failed....

Spoiler:
                        Great job!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm rather nervous to find out. I've passed on SGA all season until Kindred 1 and was then disappointed that Carson was in only the last few minutes and that had already been shown numerous times in the preview.

Now I fear tonight's ep will be the ruination of my favorite character. Obviously he can't be the "real" Carson since he's not coming back next season as the CMO (so, JS has taken over PM's role; now that she's getting boosted to main character status, does this mean she gets his former spot in the credits?). Is Carson a clone or a replicator? Whatever he is, with only a few guest star eps next season, he's either going to get killed off (again) or simply disappear (like Ford and Weir).

Do I really want to set myself up for the crushing disappointment? Or should I stay away and remember the Carson that drew me into watching SGA as he was before "Sunday"?

Comment

The main storyline will be about ... it's a toss-up really ... Michael and his experimenting on the Athosians, or who is this Carson we have now come across.

Teyla will once again disappear in the background with her Z-plot, and thus ends the worst season ever in SGA history.

Comment

You really don´t know? It´s going to be about the amazing continuing story-arc, fantastic story of Teyla and her desperate searching after Athosians that was reminded in every episode of this season! And I can´t forget about great acting of all the actors because their script is the best and it´s impossible not to handle acting with this great script...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken View Post
                                I'm rather nervous to find out. I've passed on SGA all season until Kindred 1 and was then disappointed that Carson was in only the last few minutes and that had already been shown numerous times in the preview.

Now I fear tonight's ep will be the ruination of my favorite character. Obviously he can't be the "real" Carson since he's not coming back next season as the CMO (so, JS has taken over PM's role; now that she's getting boosted to main character status, does this mean she gets his former spot in the credits?). Is Carson a clone or a replicator? Whatever he is, with only a few guest star eps next season, he's either going to get killed off (again) or simply disappear (like Ford and Weir).

Do I really want to set myself up for the crushing disappointment? Or should I stay away and remember the Carson that drew me into watching SGA as he was before "Sunday"?
                                That could happen. I remember comments when AT appeared in Torri's spot in the credits. i was sad and pissed and I'm glad I never saw S4 credits. It's wrong, unfair and I simply want to remember SGA I loved. I don't like how Weir was treated, TPTB ruined her character from back half of S3... I'm glad I kept what I loved in my memory.

That memorial scene in Sunday... it was a memorial for the real SGA. It ended right there.

Oh.... undeniable friendship, team bonds, great story arcs, amazing action... and let's not forget the utter abuse of laws of physics. You'll be a busy man, P!
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X