Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Then they should give us those ratings
    They're way off the scale ... positive-wise.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      They're way off the scale ... positive-wise.
      Oh no - an end to the Antis? TPTB will never let that happen. They love us. They must do - just look at the show
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        Oh no - an end to the Antis? TPTB will never let that happen. They love us. They must do - just look at the show
        Actually, you're looking at it the wrong way... It means, that we write better stories than they do. Of course, not everyone will agree with that notion.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          They write the show for us . How sad that S4 ends soon . We'll always have S5 to whine about

Comment

We've already started that.
            sigpic

Comment

;
              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Actually, you're looking at it the wrong way... It means, that we write better stories than they do. Of course, not everyone will agree with that notion.
              Right you are. You are the Yoda to my Luke. Brrrr. What a terrible analogy. Maybe Denny Crane to my Alan? That's not good either (I prefer one where neither of us are insane). Possibly Shirley to my Alan but we would both have to advance in years substantially.

They write the show for us . How sad that S4 ends soon . We'll always have S5 to whine about
              Ah s5. And Woolsey. They really do love us Or secretly hate the show
              sigpic

Comment

As an aside to that (Woolsey) when will TPTB realise that an actor that they love does not translate to a character that that comes across well on screen? I know they love RP (he seems like a great guy) but his character is one that only works well in limited amounts, not 14eps. They fell into this trap with Carter. They (and I) love AT, had a solid SG1 character, and then murdered her when they brought her over to SGA. I can't be the only one who thinks that part of the reason she left is because she didn't like the way that Carter was being written (I have just watched Trio - **** a duck)
                Probably this has already been said before.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                  We've already started that.
                  We need those 20.000 post in there soon .

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                    What's your favorite anti moment from season 4? You know, the moment that made you want to throw your TV out the window and gnash your teeth after ripping out your hair. It's tough to choose, I know, there are so many good ones.
                    The bad writing, the Frat House humour and the Bimbo women

Comment

Anti lol!cat. Just imagine what you want instead of the dog, something from s4.

Spoiler:

Comment

That cat would probably bring back the good old days

Comment

Dana! Perfect! I can completely imagine the disgust. Awww poor doggy though, he looks so lovable.

Good morning/afternoon/evening Antis. How are we all today? I've missed you guys these past two days.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                            Dana! Perfect! I can completely imagine the disgust. Awww poor doggy though, he looks so lovable.

Good morning/afternoon/evening Antis. How are we all today? I've missed you guys these past two days.

(((( H U G S ))))
                            Spoiler:
                            You like my girlie colour?

Comment

(((( H U G S ))))
                              Spoiler:
                              You like my girlie colour?
                              I love the color.
                              (((( H U G S ))))
                              back.
                              sig made by me

Comment

So, after years and years, I decided to rewatch SG-1's Children of the Gods last night.

Question: when did Stargate as a whole become idiotic comedy?
                                Last edited by mcbarr; 27 February 2008, 05:15 AM. Reason: Accuracy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X